IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Given you're all playing a broken version, here's the hotfix

0.4.8a (Part1)

-Fixed multiple “blackscreen” bugs

-Added Prison outfit (apparently Moana forgot)

Link:
Mega
Try this version, it should be fixed already. For some reason, the captain of this post is refusing to update cover art, screenshots, tags and even leaked versions of my game.

Believe it or not, I wanted to post my game here myself, but someone did it first, and now I can’t edit it.
I don’t ask for much and I’m not insulting anyone, so can you please update the post with the files that I’ve already edited instead of you?

Can anyone please update this page, since the art is a bit outdated and I have no ability to do this myself :(

The preview pictures I’ve chosen are unlikely to be changed again in the future, other events might still undergo some changes in the coming months.
And I’ve included our updated cover art.

Here's the link: Mega
This is not my first time posting this, and when I’ve asked one of the mods privately/directly I was told to F*ck Off.

Do with this information what you want, but please understand that I don’t control this post and I’m not “catfishing” anyone with false art.

Last edited:

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
Is there a walkthrue anywhere ? i feel kind of stuck and cant progress.
or are they any cheets anywhere maybe ? how do i raise my stats ?

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
Believe it or not, I wanted to post my game here myself, but someone did it first, and now I can’t edit it. I don’t ask for much and I’m not insulting anyone, so can you please update the post with the files that I’ve already edited instead of you?
Looks like that's been fixed now. At least on my end, it says you're the topic creator.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Please remain calm, you are being liberated. The era of capitalism is no more, under the harsh but fair regime of my dictatorship this thread will prosper!

I intend to use my newly gained power to do absolutely nothing to those who disagree with my vision of a better tomorrow and dare to oppose me, so be aware and be scared!

P.S: thanks to F95 staff, and I am a drama queen.

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
i can't w8 for the next update and i hope i will can use the old saves or i need to start a new one

D

Deleted member 2114730

Please remain calm, you are being liberated. The era of capitalism is no more, under the harsh but fair regime of my dictatorship this thread will prosper!

I intend to use my newly gained power to do absolutely nothing to those who disagree with my vision of a better tomorrow and dare to oppose me, so be aware and be scared!

P.S: thanks to F95 staff, and I am a drama queen.
ALL HAIL THE GLORIOUS LEADER 1604423131675.png

Reactions: IncineratedMulan

kurwa99

Jan 20, 2018
there are no walkthroughs
whats the problem i might help you
for cheatstry using saveeditor,(why you didint just try googling rpgmcheat engines etc)
how do i raise my lust stat and inteligence. i want to fuck evry guy walking around but she is constatly saying no. all the h scanes seem to be locked

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
how do i raise my lust stat and inteligence. i want to fuck evry guy walking around but she is constatly saying no. all the h scanes seem to be locked
You have to follow the brainwashed slut path, to maximize Kira's lust and make some decisions (like choose the engineer profession during the intro and don't drink with the fisherman) during the various events to increase her intelligence.

Reactions: Jstain

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
Not implemented yet.
For intelligence there are some events that if done correctly can give you a few points (one time events) , but be careful as events that decrease it is much more (and they are repeating) so in the end you have much more chance to be bimbo, but hard to stay intelligent (int 0 or more changes dialogue).

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes