Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Guys, are there any similar games?
While I'm waiting for the update - I would like to play something similar.
Third Crisis is a great game with similar themes of corruption, hypnosis, and humiliation. Even has a somewhat enjoyable combat system. There's a little grinding for certain stats, but nowhere near the drag that RPGM and HTML games can have.

Also has a gallery, which is really nice.

Reactions: Tishina_only
D

Deleted member 2114730

Third Crisis is a great game with similar themes of corruption, hypnosis, and humiliation. Even has a somewhat enjoyable combat system. There's a little grinding for certain stats, but nowhere near the drag that RPGM and HTML games can have.

Also has a gallery, which is really nice.
people think this should have a gallery but it would be difficult to be implemented

D

Deleted member 2114730

I'm curious who gave Kira the note in the beginning because ogla was trying to turn her into one which is strange if she warned her about
it

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
I'm curious who gave Kira the note in the beginning because ogla was trying to turn her into one which is strange if she warned her about
it
I'm pretty sure it was Olga, though that does leave what she does to Kira in the beginning a bit unusual. It could have been motivated by the fact that her mother got in trouble for Kira breaking the hypno helmet (she does mention that they had to move to a *gasp* slightly smaller mansion because of that), so it could have been out of revenge for that. It's clear Olga doesn't really like Kira all that much so her slutting up Kira a bit can be in the cards, but she knows she can be useful to the Resistance and it would not do them any good for Kira to inadvertently get turned into a brainwashed slut/bimbo by the Director.

D

Deleted member 2114730

I'm pretty sure it was Olga, though that does leave what she does to Kira in the beginning a bit unusual. It could have been motivated by the fact that her mother got in trouble for Kira breaking the hypno helmet (she does mention that they had to move to a *gasp* slightly smaller mansion because of that), so it could have been out of revenge for that. It's clear Olga doesn't really like Kira all that much so her slutting up Kira a bit can be in the cards, but she knows she can be useful to the Resistance and it would not do them any good for Kira to inadvertently get turned into a brainwashed slut/bimbo by the Director.
thanks for you input and where is this bin located that has the prisoner outfit

D

Deleted member 2114730

actually it might be a dude who left that message?

jro805

May 5, 2020
inside or by the airship cause it isn't inside on version 4.8a
Idk if it is there if you haven't been done the prison mission yet. It is outside of the prison though, not where the airship is. if you haven't downloaded the 4.8 hotfix it isn't there because they forgot to add it in the initial 4.8 release. You have to have the hotfix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

D

Deleted member 2114730

Idk if it is there if you haven't been done the prison mission yet. It is outside of the prison though, not where the airship is. if you haven't downloaded the 4.8 hotfix it isn't there because they forgot to add it in the initial 4.8 release. You have to have the hotfix.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
doi need to add this to the current game or can i just play this version?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes