D

Deleted member 2114730

no i was assuming this meant the outfit is accessible with out going on the mission

D

Deleted member 2114730

I checked an old save. you have to do the mission before it becomes available. I don't have the patreon report.
ok though i just wanted to know if it says anything important

Anrikon

Feb 14, 2019
How about a few days rather than weeks or even more months? When is the update? Or was it a matter of weeks or months to release the promised update?
P.S, in principle, as always over the past year and a half.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
lol if you remember there was meant to be an early drop of the cow content end of last month and it didnt happen. When people get tricked by the 'its coming' it does make me laugh.
Im not complaining nor should mulan care about our thoughts but i do find it funny

Oct 10, 2017
AS it stands version 4.8 breaks on the liquor mission and placing the files in it does not work looking foward to a fix, if anyone has a working save, because iv tried importing older saves, that works with this version that is past the drinking party it would be much appreciated.

Papashi2137

Apr 26, 2020
Un1tT13 it does work, i had some problems initially and probably ended up copying the file into like every folder i could. but yeah, definitely fixable, don't remember how i done it tho. the solution is somewhere in this thread. if you are smart u finna do it in 10 minutes tops

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
lol if you remember there was meant to be an early drop of the cow content end of last month and it didnt happen. When people get tricked by the 'its coming' it does make me laugh.
Im not complaining nor should mulan care about our thoughts but i do find it funny
Yep, mostly because of the previous comment. I mean, I read the stuff you write and it gets to me. I agree that I should release the game quicker - but I simply can't, that’s it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: TenderDim

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
They are no different from my every other post - I always do my best to be as transparent as possible, it’s not my fault your parents are relatives.

Yep, mostly because of the previous comment. I mean, I read the stuff you write and it gets to me. I agree that I should release the game quicker - but I simply can't, that’s it.

JohnL is a c*nt, btw.
Oh boy...
People who don't understand anything about programming/designing games are usually the ones who yelled the loudest for a new release fast.

Mulan, just do your things and don't feed the trolls. They have an Ignore button for a reason. Saw a troll, ignored, and the admin probably will remove them faster than Superman.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Imagine accusing us of being "worshipping cultists" when you are borderline obsessive about denigrating Mulan at every opportunity you get. Your profile tells us that you view this topic frequently, and it's the only one you post in.

You act like you're Mulan's jilted ex-lover more than anything.

There's a such thing as constructive criticism, but that's not what you've been doing.
Hold up mate he ain't lying about the deadlines Mulan gives and in return more dates nothing else in 6 months we got only 3 scenes that's all ? I ain't professional in coding and shit still it's not that hard when u getting paid for it and u got someone else with a ya who can help ya with these stuff I like the idea of this game thats why I'm always here to see if there's an update or something related to the updates but nah it's just Mulan saying some random ass stuff and few new guys sucking him off. I love his art style game idea and the story ain't the best still I do prefer it more than some other games but he like forgets that patreons also need something in return for the money they gave him every month and what he does few pictures for them to think yeah we will get this stuff in the next update and update gets delayed for 6 months again.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019

I did say not to care about our opinions :LOL:. Heck even CDprojeckt gets mass flames doing the same thing your doing and they are considered the gods of our current age. and ignore those that say little and often is better, customers rarely know what they want.

the reason eastern developers don't get the same flak is because they make the development of their game a story to follow along with. Maybe next time you run into something that's slowing you down post it up, show the event or variable condition or script that's causing the issue.

You'll never solve the toxicity because you made a game people like :sneaky: if your game was shit no one would attack you for taking your time. But by showing some of the dev work or troubles your running into a significant piece of the community will turn into more constructive feedback.

I think you think your being transparent but looking at the last example, a simple post with screenshots going 'yea i was gonna post the content but this (insert screencap) event and this variable are not working correctly and it kind of breaks the transition etc etc. would have mitigated otherwise your the kid who forgot his homework and didnt even bother to claim his dog ate it

<- good example of slow ass development but drops just metric tons of small dev story and thus gets next to no flak

cv0k

Mar 5, 2020
I have been playing this game a bit in the last few days, in the end I also went ahead and support it on Patreon, although at the lowest level.
When comparing the older and newer art style, I really don't understand the controversy, that flared up around the switch, the updated art is clearly better, more detailed. It is obvious to me, that a lot of work went into it.

There are a few gripes I have with the game though.
RPGM is a crappy platform, making the game an unstable mess, especially on Android. For example the performance plummets hard in the waitress Minigame, but only about 80% of the time, sometime outright crashing the game. A restart doesn't fix this, not with any kind of consistency. Overall the game just loves to crash, so saving every few minutes is a must.

Regarding the content ... The start of the game railroads you a bit into being brainwashed, e.g. when you get the first boob treatment and Olga gives you the note, you will only know what to do next (go to AUG shop) when you read the quest description. If you do not look it up, you are quite lost.
Also I can't imagine the brainwashing officer allowing you to roam free and ignore his appointment, that's not the way it would be done in Soviet Russia.
There are a few other inconsistencies, if you get drunk with Bobby the fisher before being brainwashed, the dialogue during the scene simply doesn't fit.
Also fame is really bugged, if you do the fisher in the park scene first, then the shower scene adds no fame. The sessions with the officer add no lust, WHY?
Really, the game should allow the player a more transparent control over their stats, as the smart Kira feels to me much more interesting to play than a completely idiotic bimbo, maybe because of her dialogue. Maybe allow us to masturbate in the shower to raise lust and study in the library to raise int.

Overall the game is great and I look forward to more content, although I fear, that the update speed is not going to be anything to write home about.

Idontplay

Oct 30, 2017
Oh boy...
People who don't understand anything about programming/designing games are usually the ones who yelled the loudest for a new release fast.

Mulan, just do your things and don't feed the trolls. They have an Ignore button for a reason. Saw a troll, ignored, and the admin probably will remove them faster than Superman.
It is called the " ": more the people doesn't know what they are talking about and more they think to know everything.

• Angry
Reactions: asgir546 and AlisaB
D

Deleted member 2114730

It is called the " ": more the people doesn't know what they are talking about and more they think to know everything.
do basically what is happening in America

Neo Nocturne

Aug 13, 2019
Me a worshipping cultist? I don't even think I am one. I didn't click a like on this thread, I didn't rate this game, I never said I have a high praise for this nor have I even recommended this game on any platform...I haven't even supported the developer via Patreon or whatever platforms yet. I have never complimented his work nor this game publicly for once...

I am just a random from nowhere who happened to step in by accident; took a look around and saw that foul exchange.

But my stance is very clear:
If you keep asking for a faster release like a 5 yrs old, it's only fair to say that you don't understand how you get food on your plate and you keep asking mommy for more of them, ALL THE TIME.

And it's only logical to suggest this to the developer:
Those are not your kids, they are just big cry babies who don't understand how you have to work in order to get food, it's not your responsibility to feed them. You have the right to ignore them. Their parents will attend them.

Don't get me wrong, if you have paid or been supporting the developer for a long time and you didn't see him releasing an update, it is fair to ask why there is a delay or why the expected release is behind schedule. But you can't really demand the developer to release an update straight away if the current progress is not up to his standard or he is far behind schedule due to various issues. At the very least, ask for an explanation first before you stomp in like a person on homicidal rage and start yelling at the developer...if he refuses to clarify for a long time, then it is right to complain that in his face.

I am not even asking for a fight or a duel. I just want to deescalate that asap and get out. And I am out, bye guys, chill.

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
Hold up mate he ain't lying about the deadlines Mulan gives and in return more dates nothing else in 6 months we got only 3 scenes that's all ? I ain't professional in coding and shit still it's not that hard when u getting paid for it and u got someone else with a ya who can help ya with these stuff I like the idea of this game thats why I'm always here to see if there's an update or something related to the updates but nah it's just Mulan saying some random ass stuff and few new guys sucking him off. I love his art style game idea and the story ain't the best still I do prefer it more than some other games but he like forgets that patreons also need something in return for the money they gave him every month and what he does few pictures for them to think yeah we will get this stuff in the next update and update gets delayed for 6 months again.
It's not all coding, it's also a lot of writing and artwork. Do you have any idea how many hours the artwork in this game would take alone? Pay an artist sometime to live stream for you and see how long something like that takes to do. A single detailed colour image is probably in the realm of eight to ten hours minimum, and this game has quite a few.

Then you have to talk about altering every single image to accommodate for all of the player states, and it's not hard to see how this takes so long in the slightest. You folks take a lot for granted, as if it's just so easy and simple to produce a game like this during someone's spare time. I'm not denying Mulan's made mistakes, but neither does he as of late.
I watch after actually many games, some with extremely shitty update rate, like, Iris Quest level, but I don't post in their treads much mostly because their creators either don't post blatant lies, or do not starting to flame in treads when their lies are put into spotlight. Also I occasionally try to help people playing this particular game.
So please, point me were my criticism wasn't constructive.
Over 90% of your post archive is venom about Mulan. There are way worse game creators around, some who have even been banned from this forum if I've read things correctly. Constructive criticism tells him what he can do better, it doesn't just talk smack to talk smack. You are overwhelmingly negative and it's getting tiresome to read your bitching. If you don't like him, say so and move on. You are not Mulan's parent, and it's not your e-job to hold one game creator in contempt.
So you basically dont get why people are upset? Check update log and keep in mind that previous year and a half brought us two gym scenes, two farm scenes and if i remember correctly two scenes from main quest. Like, "Innocent witches" development team is not far behind, and they are 100% milking frauds.
Of course mulan himself is not making things better by stating that update is almost done right before payment day and than magically encountering unforseen setbacks several times already.
It's painfully obvious that Mulan has a perfectionist streak, especially when you glance at the artwork for this game. I can attest that it's hard to learn to tone that down, as someone who used to be in similar waters. I don't think it's that he's lazy, and I wouldn't be surprised if Mulan has a day job in addition to working on the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: asgir546 and jro805
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes