Shadowhunter9

Jan 19, 2018
Have not played the farm update, because I want to wait until they actually completes it, so this:
We will finish the farm, but I won’t do something as complex ever again.
raises a couple questions:
  1. Weren't there like 3 or 4 other locations on the map to be added still? Nothing new will be implemented there then?
  2. Didn't they already screw themselves with that location by adding a shitload of variables they now also have to account in subsequent releases and locations? Like every new story event will have to account for each of the states of mind she's in and art has to be drawn accordingly.
I foresee a rollback on that location not long from now or even slower updates.
Lemme state that I don't hate the game, developers or their update progress. The above stated is all to be taken neutral. I am a pleb who knows his place and takes what he can get.

smkey21

Nov 15, 2017
Have not played the farm update, because I want to wait until they actually completes it, so this:

raises a couple questions:
  1. Weren't there like 3 or 4 other locations on the map to be added still? Nothing new will be implemented there then?
  2. Didn't they already screw themselves with that location by adding a shitload of variables they now also have to account in subsequent releases and locations? Like every new story event will have to account for each of the states of mind she's in and art has to be drawn accordingly.
I foresee a rollback on that location not long from now or even slower updates.
Lemme state that I don't hate the game, developers or their update progress. The above stated is all to be taken neutral. I am a pleb who knows his place and takes what he can get.
In regards to your second question, very yes. People have been warning Mulan about iterations easily getting out of hand since day one. It isn't just future scenes that potentially need to take into account changes though. Because very little of the game has to happen in a set order, loads of old scenes would fit better if they were updated to take new variables into account.

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
not played the farm update, because I want to wait until they actually completes it
ehm. did you really want to play this game in 2022 ?
Game is good but update speed really slow (at least last 2 years). Wait for next version (hope a couple of days), play. Wait 6months and come back to play something new =)

wildshot

May 28, 2020
I like this whole soviet cyberpunk-ish style that the developer added on this game, the only complain that I have although is my fault is that I made the protagonist very stupid and I'm tired of her "sowwyyyyy", but still until now a enjoyable game.

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
I like this whole soviet cyberpunk-ish style that the developer added on this game, the only complain that I have although is my fault is that I made the protagonist very stupid and I'm tired of her "sowwyyyyy", but still until now a enjoyable game.
Dude, I feel your pain. Bimbo route can be fun, but I now have a pathological hatred for the word 'duck'. Don't know why I became fixated on that during the playthrough, but that word and me are now in divorce court, we're emotionally traumatizing the kids, and things will just never be the same again.

But the pink hair is sweet, tho.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
I don't think Mulan should add more stuff to this game anymore complete the farm and a way to complete the story that's it . RPG maker it's the best of engines for games with lot of changes in like hair in some scenes it glitches back to white one after getting the pink hair on her head same goes for boobs and hips as well . Make another game with just bimbo route as main story and add various stages and unrepeatable scenes so the pictures and animations won't cause any problems and a lot less work for him ain't saying the game sucks but he/ she is always delaying updates as the game would be easier to code or work on if you have to the same scene once rather than every step of her airhead state (Mulan consider the idea I know you are reading this :p) and make a same style of game with lot more newer scenes than repeatable one's

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
What are we waiting for? We have seen multiple times that mulan is incapable of delivering content. Six months took him to make gym update, 2 exstended repeatable scenes, six months took him to make vivarium 2 scenes, 1 extended, 1 half redrawn from gym. First full update after rework took 6+ months and was also two scenes. Every month mulan promises to work faster, but in two years havent shown any progress in speed.
I generally see no reasons for anyone treat it any other way but as an abandoned one. You played, you fapped, you better forget it and replay it next year, when mulan actually adds something.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018
What are we waiting for? We have seen multiple times that mulan is incapable of delivering content. Six months took him to make gym update, 2 exstended repeatable scenes, six months took him to make vivarium 2 scenes, 1 extended, 1 half redrawn from gym. First full update after rework took 6+ months and was also two scenes. Every month mulan promises to work faster, but in two years havent shown any progress in speed.
I generally see no reasons for anyone treat it any other way but as an abandoned one. You played, you fapped, you better forget it and replay it next year, when mulan actually adds something.
I don't wait for singular game updates.
I go a step further and wait for multiple games to release updates.

Though I wouldn't say that I fill all my time with just them between waiting periods, as I've found Total War Warhammer 2 to be a perfect time waster...and you know...work.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
I don't wait for singular game updates.
I go a step further and wait for multiple games to release updates.

Though I wouldn't say that I fill all my time with just them between waiting periods, as I've found Total War Warhammer 2 to be a perfect time waster...and you know...work.
I'dd add "life" to the circumstances limiting our time available to yank ourselves before fictional characters' naughty adventures.

Denizen

Jun 5, 2017
Does anyone know how I can up the intelligence stat before meeting the LEader? I'm stuck at 4 and can't find anything.

piromak

Sep 6, 2020
Does anyone know how I can up the intelligence stat before meeting the LEader? I'm stuck at 4 and can't find anything.
on the defenestration discord under game mods, there is a cheat addon for the game which lets you change data on the fly

Reactions: Denizen

Big Sip

Aug 15, 2018
1/4th of this month is done and the Dev pushed back the date from last month to who knows when, at least he ain't scapegoating his poor coder for once. I haven't checked on any of this for a bit but I'm definitely glad I stopped backing this trainwreck, Mulan if you're reading this I hope you get hard shaken soda.

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Honestly this game might took more time to be completed than the cyberpunk 2077 took from the first trailer to this day 7/8 years ... He/ she knows how to earn money man . Me visiting this thread hoping for an update always feels like I'm dumber than dumbest Kira we currently have rn.. what a shame:(
The actual game is people being hypnotized by Mulan to keep giving him money every month.

Hexydezimal

Sep 18, 2018
The actual game is people being hypnotized by Mulan to keep giving him money every month.
I actually wonder how many of the people who keep complaining are even giving him money, at this point.

Something tells me, not many. If you are and you don't like the direction, don't keep paying him... real simple. I didn't like the way Caliross was progressing back when, so I stopped paying. I didn't waste my time whining about it.

Reactions: kg_techno
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes