IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
In the most recent post, I said, in short, I don't know anything about you, your life situation, or the difficulties in making the game. I then said I'm not qualified to have an opinion on how fast you ought to be releasing it.

In the post before that, I took issue with a previous poster's logic, specifically the part I quoted. I only talked about that issue in that post. This had nothing to do with you or the game in any way. It was about what they said. Honestly, I probably shouldn't have made that post, since it was off of the thread topic. I don't post much, so I didn't really think about it.

In a post a week or two ago, I posted a bug report. I mention that because these three posts are everything I've said in this thread, to my knowledge.

However, I'll be happy to tell you my opinion about the game: I think it's a labor of love, that you care a great deal about releasing quality content. I could make some negative comments, but they'd be something like a 1%-2% problems as compared to the 98-99% enjoyment.
Again, I don't have an opinion on your speed. I don't have enough information to give one. Hell, I forgot to mention, I don't even know how often you update. I just check back on the game every now and then to see what's new.

I will say this, though. If people are complaining about the speed of your releases, no matter how negative their comment, it means they love your game and want to see more of it.
Ah, I see, well, thank you:) And I update the game rarely and randomly.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
Ah, I see, well, thank you:) And I update the game rarely and randomly.
Why don't you just give a 6 months delay and work on the game and give more than 3 scenes per update and not lie about anything? Would be a better than lying every other month that u are gonna release an update and u are working on it and u have messed up looking out of that window of your's . Okay I'm out of thread for a bit

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
Why don't you just give a 6 months delay and work on the game and give more than 3 scenes per update and not lie about anything? Would be a better than lying every other month that u are gonna release an update and u are working on it and u have messed up looking out of that window of your's . Okay I'm out of thread for a bit
Because it hi's business: by lying and promising that never been keeping, he bagging for donation. And after all - when he fucked up a lot of times, he post "hey suckers I'm playing in cyberpunk! do you waiting for the game? I don't care."

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Because it hi's business: by lying and promising that never been keeping, he bagging for donation. And after all - when he fucked up a lot of times, he post "hey suckers I'm playing in cyberpunk! do you waiting for the game? I don't care."
Sadly this is true. When support skyrocketed from 200 up to 2000+, rework started and since winter 2018/2019 we see no actual development, only some extremely overextended bits of scenes.

Cucky 27

Jun 8, 2020
I might get more H scenes from cyberpunk and this game tbh what a waste of good game . IF YOU ARE A PATREON DONATE THAT MONEY TO HOMELESS PEOPLE (it's your choice just better than giving to someone like him/her)

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
I tried playing, but it honestly starts out very boring...
I have ADHD. I say this to give weight to the following statement: I'm impressed by your lack of patience...
I mean, I assume you're playing for the H-content, and you can get the first H-scene (nudity, breast enlargement) in... I dunno, 10-15 minutes? It's faster than that if you know what you're doing and rush for it. I'm trying to guess how long a new person would take to get to it.
If the H-content isn't to your liking, that's a different matter.

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Sip

kzaazul

Aug 4, 2020
I have ADHD. I say this to give weight to the following statement: I'm impressed by your lack of patience...
I mean, I assume you're playing for the H-content, and you can get the first H-scene (nudity, breast enlargement) in... I dunno, 10-15 minutes? It's faster than that if you know what you're doing and rush for it. I'm trying to guess how long a new person would take to get to it.
If the H-content isn't to your liking, that's a different matter.
Yeah, you're probably right. Maybe I wasn't in the mood for this game.

I may give it another shot, but the impression I have is that it lacks something to engage me early on.

Liero

Jun 13, 2018

I had the game in my hands, but then I had another idea and one thing led to another - it now has a 20 frame long hologram that has alt versions for breast sizes.
I really didn’t want to show it and I really didn’t want to say anything, because I know that the majority of people would prefer an update to be already out instead.
That is why I’ve been awfully silent. And here it is (it’s a gif):

Moana did her part, but I couldn’t stop myself and drew a hologram of Kira and added more work for her.
It wasn’t supposed to be hard to accomplish, but it turned out to have 20 frames and there’s a different Holo-Kira for each breast size. What I didn’t take into account is that this event also has an optional milk-pump, and holo-Kira’s hand needs to be above it, which meant that I had to cut her and create even more layers.
So this event now has 30 additional pictures for Moana to code in and animate.
I’ve decided to do this now because I think the event is more interesting this way and because I’m clearly insane.

I really didn’t want to show it and I wanted to stay silent up until the release, but I think you deserve to know what’s going on despite my fears.
I assume you’re here not just because of the "new build", I believe you like my work and you wish to see me continue doing it, for that I see you all as saints. Please understand that I’m constantly editing stuff because I want the game to be as good as it can be.
And If we won’t add this hologram now, we’ll never add it, that’s what usually happens with stuff that I save for later.
Every update we do is bound to have some last minute edits, I don’t know why - maybe it’s my horrible habit, or maybe I get more creative when stressed.
But this is it - we’ll just add this hologram in and it’s good to go, I promise I’ll handcuff myself to stop myself editing everything like a headless chicken.
Once again, thank you all for your patience and support. My warrior blood demanded yet another sacrifice, but the voices in my head seem to be satisfied with the result.

Bored247

Nov 14, 2019
Y'know in a week where people are really questioning the game development management of larger teams and how its retarded to make tiny tweaks that require tons of work,reduce stability and cause issues for the sake of something 99% of players would disregard nor care if it wasnt there, you gotta wonder when people will really absorb that lesson

:ROFLMAO:

Reactions: shadow415
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes