Lyphrus

Jun 30, 2017
Is there a guide/walkthrough anywhere?
It's pretty straight forward I think, however if you type "walkthrough" in the search bar at the top you might find something amidst the forum. Though I don't think there's at all a fully detailed walkthrough or guide, but maybe for certain events and such.

NemisXue

Aug 25, 2017
Is it just me or does the lust seem to be broken. It gets too 3 and doesn't go any more

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
I know this question can be a bit repetitive, but does anyone know what routes are available and how are they accessed? I've played a couple of times and ended up on similar routes so I would like to have a little help here.
I only know that you can:
1 - trust the note and don't visit the chief officer - normal double agent path
3 - assault a random guard and get sent straight to the prison - that's like 1 but faster
Actually, there's no 3. Punching a guard sends you to jail for a day instead of the prison.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Possibly here's some branching at lactation\pregnancy selection. But we won't know it for the next half a year...

baneini

Jun 28, 2017
Amazingly little new content since launch. I don't know what the time allocation for new art/writing/coding is but somethings off.
Time to wait until it's finished by 2030 I guess.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Last update content was kinda unimaginative. Typical content for this kind of kink. I mean, you can use more imagination than "milk-pump and fuck-machine", we have seen plenty of it in other games already. Make it into more dehumanizing kinky shit. Digestive implant to force kira eat grass and hey, maybe internal pseudo-muscle rings in breasts for automatic milking, speech pattern altering program in brain chip. At least it will be something new and funnier to write for lostraven.

Reactions: Kelpsie and Dahakma

lostraven

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 27, 2017
Last update content was kinda unimaginative. Typical content for this kind of kink. I mean, you can use more imagination than "milk-pump and fuck-machine", we have seen plenty of it in other games already. Make it into more dehumanizing kinky shit. Digestive implant to force kira eat grass and hey, maybe internal pseudo-muscle rings in breasts for automatic milking, speech pattern altering program in brain chip. At least it will be something new and funnier to write for lostraven.
I'd love to write more stuff for it! Hucow/human pet is a kink of mine, I've even talked to Mulan before about a couple ideas.

As of now though it all depends when I get commissioned again!

Reactions: yumyymm and Ashkun

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Can someone remind me the reason why Kira visits the Vivarium? I've finished the NewYou quests and felt lost but remembered I can still go to the Vivarium.

Also, what's the last point of the Legion quest in the game currently? I got the metro event and Legion said he'll contact me later. The quest disappeared from my log.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Before I saw this guy, I thought my fetishes might be weird.
Well, its not my fetish exactly, its more like Kira having to fight for her human nature against her altered biology. I think that's nice theme to have in game with fem. protagonist since we are suppose to have insight in her mind.

Reactions: Dahakma

ddaisy

Jun 5, 2019
Ehhh the animal farm part sounded hot but it is bugged. Trying to trade Sharon for Buttercup results in nothing except when you revist the Barn it partially works like it was Kira who took Sharon's place. Like, you step into the barn as Kira and watch the other Kira be abused.

Another thing is that literally nothing changed since Chief Officer made my Kira take the "Dream" therapy. +50 lust was received, but I could still choose to resist the Imperator's gentle touch. I guess it might affect dialogue because the current Kira is strangely excited about the idea of being covered in cum.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes