DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Does anyone know how to use this kind of files or which system do I need to use for this?
If you are absolutely sure you have the saves for this exact game, do the following. Start a new game and make ANY saves in slots you need to open (as for Defenestration, first three slots are reserved for autosaves here, so if u have file4.rpgsave and file5.rpgsave, make any save in-game in slots 1 and 2). Then close the game, enter gamefolder/www/save and replace file4 and file5 here with your saves. When you run the game again, it will automatically rebuild the config file for saves and your saves will become availaible.
PS I see you are not new here on f95... So I'm sorry for explaining obvious things (obvious for experienced RPGM player). If you already done this, maybe you accidentally have the saves for another game or for very early build of this game.

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
If you are absolutely sure you have the saves for this exact game, do the following. Start a new game and make ANY saves in slots you need to open (as for Defenestration, first three slots are reserved for autosaves here, so if u have file4.rpgsave and file5.rpgsave, make any save in-game in slots 1 and 2). Then close the game, enter gamefolder/www/save and replace file4 and file5 here with your saves. When you run the game again, it will automatically rebuild the config file for saves and your saves will become availaible.
PS I see you are not new here on f95... So I'm sorry for explaining obvious things (obvious for experienced RPGM player). If you already done this, maybe you accidentally have the saves for another game or for very early build of this game.
Oh I playing this game on gamcore and this is the save file that they give to use and I don’t think I had rpgsave for me to use or where to downloaded it in my iPad!

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
Apparently I have managed to dedicate this chick to the Aug girl. Not sure if i can undo that without replaying the entire game. Sucks as it was finally getting good

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
Apparently I have managed to dedicate this chick to the Aug girl. Not sure if i can undo that without replaying the entire game. Sucks as it was finally getting good
It doesn't really matter, you still have access to all content anyway.

Reactions: Dringar

Dringar

Nov 16, 2019
It doesn't really matter, you still have access to all content anyway.
I actually figured out how to do it with a save editor. Opened up a minor change in the gym scene but yeah you are correct! otherwise no real change

BBC King

May 8, 2021
"Current version has at least five hour of gameplay."

This was on the OP, it also says the game was published here back in 2018....is there really only 5 hours of gameplay after all these years or has the OP not been updated in a while?

ChuBBies1

May 8, 2020
"Current version has at least five hour of gameplay."

This was on the OP, it also says the game was published here back in 2018....is there really only 5 hours of gameplay after all these years or has the OP not been updated in a while?
Maybe it's just me and I like to try and explore and read the entirety of the text, but I know one of my playthroughs was over 12 hours. I'd expect most people would get around 10 or so depending on how much they do.

Reactions: Big Sip and Dringar

BBC King

May 8, 2021
I see in the changelog talk of a rework, is that still coming or has it already happened? I havent been following this game long.

ZelaT

Jun 3, 2020
I see in the changelog talk of a rework, is that still coming or has it already happened? I havent been following this game long.
The rework is in process of happening, partly why the latest updates have been thinner in terms of content and why it's taking longer.

edit:
checking the patreon, there has been 3 polls and one progress report posted yesterday, so I guess something might come by the end of the month?
Last time a progress report was shared, people kept complaining anyway.

Gallos

Oct 12, 2018
we can create gallery by saving before every event
You would need like three seperate save file folders because there's only about twenty slots, and then alternate between them. Good luck with finding that, since I don't think anyone will help with that.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes