mirima

May 13, 2020
Just had an epiphany...
I never gave it a thought as to why the characters would say "OMS", not even when in an area where a few people would say "OMG"... I just now started wondering what it might mean... OMG :)
I picked that up pretty much the first time I saw it

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Well, looks like patreons want body mod game, not a game content, for the next year... It's pity because this game was very promising a couple of years ago - unique storyline, funny dialogues, fantastic h-events. But... it's their choice. Another abandoned story.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
Well, looks like patreons want body mod game, not a game content, for the next year... It's pity because this game was very promising a couple of years ago - unique storyline, funny dialogues, fantastic h-events. But... it's their choice. Another abandoned story.
I assume the story will pick up somewhere at the end of the year at the soonest.

Kanayame

Feb 1, 2018
Not gonna lie: When I saw 'Fake 2', I laughed. Like, the kind of laugh one does when awash in the depths of absolute hopelessness. Or the kind when hearing a really absurd, bad joke. It's all the same, really.

See y'all in another six months.

Reactions: alhriman and AlisaB

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for the news. Now it is clear that the game continues to be further developed :) Sponsors have their own desires for the game. :) The author is well done for trying to ask and listen what sponsors would like to see in the game.

But some breast sizes will be interesting to see in the game (7-Fake 2) But I'm shocked by some sizes (8-9-Fake 2) yes, I'm shocked by Fake 2 so it's interesting to see how it's real in the game and how it will look in the events :) But here's how they will be (8-9) in the game ha-ha (I present such a chest only when GG is on the farm like a breeding cow :) haha only on the chest farm 8 and especially 9) Let's see how the author will do everything :) And I'm waiting for the continuation of the stories in the game. (7-Fake 2 can be well suited in Bimbo scenes, especially if you make a massage parlor in the city where the Android Bimbo proclaims GG to work lying down:) )
And I'm waiting for the continuation of the stories in the game. We will wait :)

Reactions: qw1rty and DrMage

ZelaT

Jun 3, 2020
Well, blame the ones (including on this forum) that kept pushing for bigger and bigger.
Should have indeed stopped at 5 max.
At least those should be the last cosmetic changes, and it's going back to content updates after that.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The author also said that he is gradually leading other breast sizes in several subsequent updates. Yes, it will take more time, but it does not mean that the author will not release the continuation of the plans for the game. :) + + In addition, the sponsors asked for more breast sizes for the main character, the author always listens to the opinion of his sponsors - it's good when the author listens to some opinions and requests :). I want to see what happens when there are additional chest improvements in the bigger tits :) (6-7 and Fake 2 can be very well suited for Bimbo and if you make plot extensions for Bimbo, then 6-7 and Fake 2 will be in place :) ) But (8-9 will come up tolko when the Main character is on the Farm, she is also inspired that she is a breeding cow, so 8-9 can come up here when the Main character completely becomes a breeding cow :) ) But I hope that the author will continue to develop the city and the scenes in the city in future updates of the game :)

Reactions: AlsoLime
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes