NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
You can softlock yourself out of the quest if you get arrested the one time you get a bottle in another way than stealing it. If you ask Katya or Mr Perv-in-Red-Jacket, you should have an opportunity at a moment to legally buy a bottle and the party will start.
So there is no way to get a bottle anymore if I got arrested? I tried to steal it then got arrested. Now there is no bottle to be found.

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
So there is no way to get a bottle anymore if I got arrested? I tried to steal it then got arrested. Now there is no bottle to be found.
That's normal. However, if you keep asking the npcs I mentioned (your roommates and the peeping tom who stole your clothes during the shower), you should get a dialogue where they give you money to buy the liquor and start the party.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
That's normal. However, if you keep asking the npcs I mentioned (your roommates and the peeping tom who stole your clothes during the shower), you should get a dialogue where they give you money to buy the liquor and start the party.
Did you read my comment on previous page? There is NO FUCKING LIQUOR!

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Did you read my comment on previous page? There is NO FUCKING LIQUOR!

my dude woke up a little upset this morning.
soo, making a real fast research (google magic). i found this, dev said: fastest way of getting liquor - is to punch the guard in the nuts.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I KNOW.
There's a moment when they tell you liquor's back and you can buy it. But if you already bought it and got arrested, then you've softlocked yourself.
So now there is no way to get liquor beside start a new game?

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
This game desperately needs a mass text skip option that allows you to just get to the next selection, because half the fun of the game is seeing the different outcomes, buried under mountains of text you can only skip 1-3 lines at a time.
while the dialogues and the story are great, this is true. especially if you want to replay the game

chrysarch

Apr 29, 2020
Hey, short question here relating to the "Dream" segment:

In order to shake off conditioning, you have to find five items. I just cant seem to locate them all. Is there some kind of walkthrough or guide I could follow? After the third screen there don't seem to be any glowing interactables anymore...

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Hey, short question here relating to the "Dream" segment:

In order to shake off conditioning, you have to find five items. I just cant seem to locate them all. Is there some kind of walkthrough or guide I could follow? After the third screen there don't seem to be any glowing interactables anymore...
Click Spoiler, if you want to know:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cherubin25

Nov 7, 2020
Nope, I haven't gotten that scene yet, good catch! By "screens" I meant the map segments during the dream. Whenever I go to the library the poor guy is sleeping though, any idea how to unlock the scene?
You have to go to the Red Square and talk with one of the guys inside the big building (I dont know his name). He gives you the task to get into the prison. To get information, you need to go to the Library and when doing so, the Hobo is awake.

Vanko1984

Jan 4, 2020
Well that's a not nice thing to say even if he betrayed your expectations time and time again. Don't make it so personal, we're all here salty and frustrated so much just cuz we wanted this game to succeed so much.

Reactions: asgir546
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes