cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
you could try Futa Quest which is focused in this genre as the title express (its planned to have prego content too). pretty good game and very good art style
Lust Vessel has futa content as well. I if remember some other games ill add to this comment

Saint Creek

Jul 18, 2019
by saying that you like futa you would have saved yourself a lot of words.
i personally like futa if its well implemented. but considering that it would be optional? it would take a lot of time to add it to the standard art (considering theres no futa content), new script, plus create new CGs variations, etc. so it would take a lot of time.
considering the dev considers the tier patron taste to implement this kind of options (i think?) there's not many chances to make this real since the game isnt focused in this genre. the only chance would be that some fan make a mod

I didn’t say it as such because futa isn’t a fetish/kink that I’m normally into. So it’s saying something about this game to make me actually think about it.

I understand that. Additions like that take a lot of time. It was never meant to be an actual suggestion and I doubt they’ll even consider it coming from me who isn’t even supporting them in patreon. So I’m not getting my hopes up about it. The game is good with or without.

you could try Futa Quest which is focused in this genre as the title express (its planned to have prego content too). pretty good game and very good art style
Lust Vessel has futa content as well. I if remember some other games ill add to this comment
I will give them a check to see if they appeal to me. Thanks.

Reactions: cocomiel1

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
The scene in the shower prison: In the shower. The text says that the main character is fucked by two at once, which means double penetration + at this time, the main character is still sucking a dick. it's a pity that it's only in the text that it says this and there is no scene or frame with double penetration.

Last edited:
Reactions: ustar

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Yes, when I bought Sakimichan's tutorials I naively thought I had a right to use them. However, apparently I was wrong, which is why the whole game was redrawn in the first place.

As you can see from the pictures attached to this thread, there’s nothing left of her artstyle. So, rest assured, I no longer use communism when it comes to art.
Don't let Great Stalin hear you putting down communism like that.

Eschation

Apr 13, 2020
So in other words you like dicks, and want this game to become gay. Nothing wrong if thats your fetish, but there are out gay games too, just saying, cause dicks are it's turn off for others, the game is fine as it is, just go play something else, if eveyone will start to inject their fetishes, game will turn out a mess.
A girl
with a dick
fucking a girl
This is gay to you?
Man, I thought I spoke English, but apparently I have no idea what words mean.

Fyi, futanari is basically just lesbians, but one of the girls has an experience to which a male can fully relate... and that male doesn't have to have any icky males in their visual experience.
If anything, it's less gay than viewing straight (pun intended?) heterosexual sex... which this game most certainly has.

Last edited:

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Is this a bug? I do shift at the restaurant like 4 time but the quest log still say 1/4. Also, where to find a liquor bottle? I can only buy vodka at store and when I sneak in at night to steal a liquor bottle I got arrested and throw into prison.
Screenshot (306).png

Last edited:

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
Is this a bug? I do shift at the restaurant like 4 time but the quest log still sa 1/4. Also, where to find a liquor bottle? I can only buy vodka at store and when I sneak in at night to steal a liquor bottle I got arrested and throw into prison.
Have u got a raise (a dialogue with owner and two other guys during doing restaurant shift the 4th time)? If yes - it's just a bug in quest log, quest is finished.
As for the liquor - you should perform a crime (punch a guard or make a proper choice during dialogue with a priest or get caught walking naked) and find youself in a court. Make a proper choice during the court and a party quest progression will be unlocked.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
Have u got a raise (a dialogue with owner and two other guys during doing restaurant shift the 4th time)? If yes - it's just a bug in quest log, quest is finished.
As for the liquor - you should perform a crime (punch a guard or make a proper choice during dialogue with a priest or get caught walking naked) and find youself in a court. Make a proper choice during the court and a party quest progression will be unlocked.
What do you mean? I got the court scene the first time with slavs squat guy defend me and I got out of it. The second time I steal a bottle I just got thrown into jail automatically

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
What do you mean? I got the court scene the first time with slavs squat guy defend me and I got out of it. The second time I steal a bottle I just got thrown into jail automatically
I've just started a new game, skipped intro, gone sleeping, done 2nd day hospital activities, punched guard's balls on red square, passed court (refusing punching tolstoy's balls), done "shower" quest and gone sleeping again. Immediately in the morning i received a conversation with Tolstoy and Lev and voila, liquor is in store. It took me 5 mins to check it.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
A girl
with a dick
fucking a girl
This is gay to you?
Man, I thought I spoke English, but apparently I have no idea what words mean.

Fyi, futanari is basically just lesbians, but one of the girls has an experience to which a male can fully relate... and that male doesn't have to have any icky males in their visual experience.
If anything, it's less gay than viewing straight (pun intended?) heterosexual sex... which this game most certainly has.
Futas are basically Men with Boobs..... if there is a Dick, it's male. It is as simple as that. Furthermore was spoken of impregnation... something SPERM is needed for. So please stop talking out of your Ass.

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
I've just started a new game, skipped intro, gone sleeping, done 2nd day hospital activities, punched guard's balls on red square, passed court (refusing punching tolstoy's balls), done "shower" quest and gone sleeping again. Immediately in the morning i received a conversation with Tolstoy and Lev and voila, liquor is in store. It took me 5 mins to check it.
where is the liquor in the store? I can't find it

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
bottom-left seller at bazaar in residential area. the same guy who sells vodka
??? I already done court and shower quest.
Why the fuck they need liquor? just drink Vodka instead. I already bought it. Its mother fucking Soviet Union, Vodka is superior in every other way
Screenshot (308).png

Last edited:

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
??? I already done court and shower quest.
Why the fuck they need liquor? just drink Vodka instead. I already bought it. Its mother fucking Soviet Union, Vodka is superior in every other way
View attachment 1436935
dude i wish i could help you but i played the game like two months ago and i dont remember. also i didnt follow any guide (bc in fact i thinks theres not one) so is a matter of trying things and going places all the time. im pretty sure i unlocked all the content since it isnt THAT much

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
dude i wish i could help you but i played the game like two months ago and i dont remember. also i didnt follow any guide (bc in fact i thinks theres not one) so is a matter of trying things and going places all the time. im pretty sure i unlocked all the content since it isnt THAT much
Thank you anyway. I appreciate it. How many content will I lost if I don't do that liquor bottle quest? I think its skippable since it just a side quest.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Thank you anyway. I appreciate it. How many content will I lost if I don't do that liquor bottle quest? I think its skippable since it just a side quest.
not that much i think. there's an event with a fisherman but i dont remember if you need liquor or vodka to trigger it is in the square

Reactions: NukaCola
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes