Dec 20, 2020
Listen guys cant we be neutral seeing it is ..... first we all agree that this game is fucking fantastic in the story and idea behind it and the art is great ( I have seeing the art of 2018 or something I didnt like it ) anyway but we all know that we didnt like the delay of last updates with few content in them and I know some of you are pissed of about it because some of us is supporting the dev form the begging .. instead of saying that he/her making 2.5k is enough or not and taking long time and its milking and all that ... and the other defend the dev and some licking or something can we all stop this two side war and look for the better which we all supporters or not we really want to see this game get good updates in good times like atleast 4 times in year and each have atleast 1h full gameplay thats wont be overload on the dev and we dont dislike what we get ...other than that we mustnt talking much about like ' looks he getting alot and all ' I know same of you say that because you waiting 3 or 4 month badly for next update farm or gym or movie something and didnt get it because re art or more boobs and stuff like that I get and me as well want to see more gameplay and not talking as well but its hurt now if we wait bit long for next update to see whats coming if we get good update as the dev say we will support him/her because the devs must by your good work only you get more supports and milking will bring only hate and war like this one to yourself and btw summertime making more than 70k+ and milking people so badly and you guys fighting about 2.5k plus the dev says its been really bad time for him/her so give it a break and until next update if you didnt get or didnt we get good stuff stop funding something happens then and plz guys think and see the devs side well and the other side if you supporter with dev side or other side of people side that dont like to see how the game currently going and more advice to remember that you didnt buy 60 dollar game you are simply paying for to see more of what you like and good day to everyone .......
Purposefully prolonging the development is scummy no matter what figures you are making. I'm just triggered when i see dev whining about being burnt out but they do not do anything about it, leave for a while and do something else to regain creative energy. Mulan with his last post just openly admits that he's gonna milk the people until they all leave at once.

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
The game seems like it could be really good if it was ever finished but it sounds like the Patreon model strikes again.

I never liked Patreon and its a reason ill never support someone on there. All the proof I need is the abandoned and On Hold tags on this site to see that when things get hard or the devs Burnout or lose interest they milk it out for as long as they can before bouncing.

anon54

May 6, 2020
at least all this discussion means people really care about this game right?.... A better way of looking at things when people start complaining.

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Wow, this has a rather unique style. That High INT ad Low INT got my attention tho.
And female MC looks super hot and busty <3
I would love it if we can change clothes. I also love the slutty progression :D
If the image is corrct and we can give female MC bigger lips, ass and tits then I would absolutly love it <3
I love bimbo content

Not sure about the sex scenes tho. OP barely gave us anything to go by and thats super important when games have no animations and are just renders. But either way, the game looks very good.

JonesI

Game Developer
Nov 12, 2017
Wow, this has a rather unique style. That High INT ad Low INT got my attention tho.
If the image is corrct and we can give female MC bigger lips, ass and tits then I would absolutly love it <3
I love bimbo content

Not sure about the sex scenes tho. OP barely gave us anything to go by and thats super important when games have no animations and are just renders. But either way, the game looks very good.
You can change clothes (although not that many in the game) and you can get bigger breasts, lips, and butt, as well as pink hair at the moment.

Just try it, the game is rather good for the content that is available.

Reactions: FavenXXX
May 10, 2019
Even with slow updates, this is still one of the top 5 games on this site. As long as it doesn't get abandoned i'll happily wait. Can't promise to be a patreon every month, but I still donate when updates come out.

Reactions: FavenXXX

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018
I love bimbo content

Looks like you are new in this thread... I can explain how this will go...
Well, the game is outstanding at first sight. And also at the second one. (Especially for a guy from former USSR or Eastern Europe older then 40, who can fully assess this pseudo-communistic kind of humor). After this first two sights you play like a mad for 12hrs and come to the end of current content (most likely following the bimbo pathway). Then you play it again following the slut route. Then you possibly play routes with high INT and charisma (they doesn't add much, but at least something new). Then you possibly look for a couple of hidden things. Now you are sure you've seen (and read) all the content.
You're starting to wait for updates. After the first couple of months you think "maybe the dev is busy making something rrrreally new and extreme for us". Then after couple more months of waiting an update with 1 new scene and 1 body mod comes. You think "well, here's quite a little update but maybe the dev is busy IRL or something happened to him, i shouldn't judge him hard; lets wait more".
Then you wait for another half a year and the next release is also very small. You think "maybe the dev have really hard black line in his life; the guy who maid THIS just can't be so lazy; or maybe he's making something really big and awesome".
A couple more 3-6 month cycles pass. Sooner or later you discover a reality. If you enjoy reading a battle between "stop supporting this lazy man" and "i like to be milked" guys - you'll have this thread on the starting page of the browser. Otherwise you'll check it once a year to download and play an half-an-hour-long new content.

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Looks like you are new in this thread... I can explain how this will go...
Well, the game is outstanding at first sight. And also at the second one. (Especially for a guy from former USSR or Eastern Europe older then 40, who can fully assess this pseudo-communistic kind of humor). After this first two sights you play like a mad for 12hrs and come to the end of current content (most likely following the bimbo pathway). Then you play it again following the slut route. Then you possibly play routes with high INT and charisma (they doesn't add much, but at least something new). Then you possibly look for a couple of hidden things. Now you are sure you've seen (and read) all the content.
You're starting to wait for updates. After the first couple of months you think "maybe the dev is busy making something rrrreally new and extreme for us". Then after couple more months of waiting an update with 1 new scene and 1 body mod comes. You think "well, here's quite a little update but maybe the dev is busy IRL or something happened to him, i shouldn't judge him hard; lets wait more".
Then you wait for another half a year and the next release is also very small. You think "maybe the dev have really hard black line in his life; the guy who maid THIS just can't be so lazy; or maybe he's making something really big and awesome".
A couple more 3-6 month cycles pass. Sooner or later you discover a reality. If you enjoy reading a battle between "stop supporting this lazy man" and "i like to be milked" guys - you'll have this thread on the starting page of the browser. Otherwise you'll check it once a year to download and play an half-an-hour-long new content.
WOW .... Its frightening how accurate this is xd

But I have no interest in the "Lazy dev" and "Milkers" debate/fights.

I play different games, so I can wait a long time for update for specific games.
I actually pref if devs do not rush content. Since rushed content is mediocre at best, more offten than not.
If devs are forced/pushed to release updates, this will lead them to disliking their own game and start to have ideas for a new game.

DrMage

Dec 19, 2018

I play different games, so I can wait a long time for update for specific games.
I actually pref if devs do not rush content. Since rushed content is mediocre at best, more offten than not.
If devs are forced/pushed to release updates, this will lead them to disliking their own game and start to have ideas for a new game.
You should know guys like NLT media who's really accurate with updates (and their quality). You should know lots of devs who usually delay updates a bit (for a week or two) but they at least try. But releasing them twice a year - i dunno, mate... It's not normal in my opinion.

W@rden239

Sep 13, 2021
I really hope this game isn't abandoned, since its been like 2 years since the last update, I'm a big fan and i really want to see the ending of the hucow storyline

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018

well... that's what everybody should do. play different games in the meantime. otherwise you end up like most of those who insult the dev here as if they claim to know something about their incarcerated virtual girlfriend

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
Man I love seeing new people in this thread. How they vehemently defend the game they just stumbled into and how everyone should be more understanding towards Mulan. After a year or so they either disappear or become the person they were arguing against when they first got here.

warden239

Aug 17, 2020
no the game isnt abandoned because there a big update its look like that

lets wait and I see what we will get and btw this year the game get two updates as I know one its very small one and the other just re art stuff as I know anyway check the link and see whats coming
Thank you for the info, I’m guessing my save won’t work since we’ll probably need to enable it in the quiz we take before entering the farm, but still super excited

Reactions: ustar

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Man I love seeing new people in this thread. How they vehemently defend the game they just stumbled into and how everyone should be more understanding towards Mulan. After a year or so they either disappear or become the person they were arguing against when they first got here.
Not everyone becomes like this :) (But there are many of them :) )
When a person is busy with different things - are waiting for different movies,books and playing different games not only 18+ :)
Such people usually do not start insulting others.
play different games in the meantime.
I agree with cocomiel1! (y)

( To make it easier to wait for the release of the update, it's always good to play different games and other hobbies and things. That's when it's easier and easier to wait for updates to be released.)
_____
((For example, I'm waiting for updates for many games, so I'm not bored waiting for updates to be released ;) ))

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
pretty new to this game, but not to this site. so, there are other things in life rather than waiting for one game in particular. sure its shitty when you discovered the game and played it for 10 hours in a row and then have to wait 6 or 8 moths for little content. but thats how developing works in general with good games (also, if you know DrBones: The Manor YOU know).
what is a regrettable attitude, is to attack the dev constantly as if that would change something, or if it would add something to the development of the game.
maybe many (including me) will stop commenting anytime soon, but considering the thread is so much fun I doubt it. but it is possible

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes