Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I highly doubt literally nothing can be done to speed up the development. It should be as simple as ditching most unimportant cosmetics in scenes until a much later time. But instead, the game is still getting more complex and will just keep taking longer and longer. It's like shooting yourself in the foot and then rubbing salt in it. The fact that you are completely unwilling to change anything about the way things are going is very demoralizing
You have to realize that with the way things are going the game will never be finished.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Game development is always a time-consuming and long process.
When the game gets bigger, the game also needs more time.

But you can always do ( Make some small improvements and make a small continuation of the plot and in the next update, for example, make more of the plot) You can just try to alternate one with the other yes, maybe it will be small pieces, but every month.

Do not forget that improvements are not always made, but only sometimes. And these improvements are needed for the game and the plot of the game. As soon as the improvements are made, the continuation of the plot will begin

Or do not complain and get more improvements and continuations, but wait longer. :)

What kind of pessimism (OH, there is not enough plot) For most authors in the same way :) yes, it's unpleasant, but this is the development of the game, it was not and will not be simple (Many updates are not big. And almost everyone has the same complaints. (OH, there is not enough plot, oh, the author just milks his sponsors) and there are complaints under each game and the complaints themselves are the same).

Only those who do not give up and continue to do their job reach completion. (I'm talking about the normal completion of the game and not about those where the games in the middle get some kind of ending :) )

There is no need to put so much pressure on the author.

Otherwise, we will get an empty and unfinished world of the game.

To make the game more interesting, the game world needs good content !

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Hi, just passing by to see if there is any update, it seems not for now, but there a question : it is possible to work as a prostitute in the brothel near the MC's appartment ?

I think I've gone far in the game (at least what the game is proposing right now) but I'm not sure I haven't miss something somewhere.

Nice game btw :coffee:

• Love
Reactions: FavenXXX

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Hi, just passing by to see if there is any update, it seems not for now, but there a question : it is possible to work as a prostitute in the brothel near the MC's appartment ?

I think I've gone far in the game (at least what the game is proposing right now) but I'm not sure I haven't miss something somewhere.

not yet pal

Jan 7, 2018
Game development is always a time-consuming and long process.
When the game gets bigger, the game also needs more time.

But you can always do ( Make some small improvements and make a small continuation of the plot and in the next update, for example, make more of the plot) You can just try to alternate one with the other yes, maybe it will be small pieces, but every month.
Just a bunch of empty words. It is not rocket science to understand the core of the complaints. People are just pointing the multiple bad design choices that are keeping this game to be developed faster/better. Including a bunch of scenes with small cosmetic changes is not a good content, it is a excuse to use later on why the game development is slow.

If you want to do your personal project with bad design choices, feel free to do so. But you will hear complains when someone is banking your time and notice the really slow pace.

Anyway, I really liked the theme of game and the art. Honestly I hated the story, the pace and the fact you have no way to quickly skip some tedious dialogues. Having the Ctrl to quick sick everything should be mandatory.

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018

There is no such possibility yet.
But I hope someday the author will make it possible to work there. (I HOPE SO:) )
After all, android B1M invites GG to work :)

Reactions: ustar

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Including a bunch of scenes with small cosmetic changes is not a good content, it is a excuse to use later on why the game development is slow.
The author makes the improvements work outside the farm as well. (Yes, it takes time) but the author decided that he wants the improvements to work even after the farm and that these improvements were visible.

And I fully support this decision. Even when GG leaves the farm, the consequences of what GG was on the farm and what she went through there will also be noticeable.

((A lazy person would not give such opportunities, but would simply make sure that everything that happened in that place was not visible elsewhere in the game.
By doing this, it would divide the game world into mini-plots that are not tied to each other))

But in this game here it is one whole and a single event. If something happened to GG on the Farm, the consequences after the farm should be visible.

+ The author said that along with the improvements there will be scenes. And Improvements are not always made. After creating the necessary improvements. The author will probably undertake to continue the plot.

(( And if you have improvements such as::: Big tits-Fake pump up tits - Pumped up big lips - And the fact that GG on the farm hypnosis makes it even dumber :::
If all this will work and have its consequences elsewhere in the game.
It is interesting to see what will be done and how :) ))

(I hope that the consequences will be realized sometime in the future.)
( I have given examples before. But if GG becomes even more stupid + a pumped-up appearance, then she should agree more often :) and think less yourself.)

But personally, I am interested in how and what will be implemented by the author.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ustar and AlisaB

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
the dev says he/she have been in really bad times ... I know he take long time time in the last updates and some of them dont have much of new content ... I say lets give him/her a chance so we see what will get in the future and the time will get that and we will give better support for dev
Because of to many chanses given this game will never be finished, and im pretty sure it will not even advance much from current state.
Look at gym update, it has 2 core scenes, which repeats 4-5times with different dialogs. It took him almost a year to make it. Every new modification will add even more time to develop any new scene and it will force mulan to redo old ones - its simply do not work, you do not "brute force" a game.
Many times optimisating decisions were pesented to mulan, but he ignored them. Optimists say thats because he whants to make a super game. I think thats because "developing" the game is much more profitable to mulan than finishing it.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Oh yeah having tons of cosmetics and changes be shown for every scene sounds incredible on paper. But there's a reason literally no game does this. It would take way too much time and effort to develop for not much pay off. I'm guessing every single scene implemented right now is taking more than a hundred times it would otherwise. And Mulan seems to just want to dump more and more until we get 500 variations of the same scene.

I refuse to believe someone thought and continues to think that this is a good way to develop their game. It would be much easier to just assume that the guy is just stalling like so many other developers on this site.

• Angry
Reactions: AlisaB and FavenXXX

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
Because of to many chanses given this game will never be finished, and im pretty sure it will not even advance much from current state.
Look at gym update, it has 2 core scenes, which repeats 4-5times with different dialogs. It took him almost a year to make it. Every new modification will add even more time to develop any new scene and it will force mulan to redo old ones - its simply do not work, you do not "brute force" a game.
Many times optimisating decisions were pesented to mulan, but he ignored them. Optimists say thats because he whants to make a super game. I think thats because "developing" the game is much more profitable to mulan than finishing it.
It remains only to put on the best. :)
Oh yeah having tons of cosmetics and changes be shown for every scene sounds incredible on paper. But there's a reason literally no game does this. It would take way too much time and effort to develop for not much pay off. I'm guessing every single scene implemented right now is taking more than a hundred times it would otherwise. And Mulan seems to just want to dump more and more until we get 500 variations of the same scene.

I refuse to believe someone thought and continues to think that this is a good way to develop their game. It would be much easier to just assume that the guy is just stalling like so many other developers on this site.
There is an improvement in the game + a new improvement for GG will appear soon. All improvements are related to the plot. It remains to continue the storyline !

(( All that I say next is just my words about the possibilities. As the author said, he does not need other people's ideas. So I'm just thinking about what could be. )) → ↓ As for (Oh yeah having tons of cosmetics and changes be shown for every scene sounds incredible on paper. )
The game already has the necessary materials. It remains only to prescribe the necessary reaction for the NPC. At least a new text for the NPCs so that starting a conversation with the NPCs they start behaving and talking to the GG even more openly, you can even order the GG to do something without asking her what she thinks. After all, GG is becoming more and more Bimbo. And if you also make scenes where GG is groped-harassed (There are a lot of options for scenes, I won't even talk about scenes) I hope at least for the text. And to the changed or new scenes already in familiar places.

If you make the Reaction of the NPC at least in text form, it will already be good. Because the appearance of GG has changed and even GG is becoming more and more Bimbo. Both outside and inside. This means that the reaction of the NPCs to the new GG would definitely not hurt. At least in text form, this is better than there will be no reaction to the new GG. (Example: In a restaurant or in the gym. GG approaches the necessary NPCs and they respond (Oh hello, you've come) this is not good, the GG has changes, but the NPCs will not even say anything. And if the same NPCs say or behave differently in relation to GG, then the changes in GG will mean something in the game. + You can always make scenes. )
((All this is just reasoning. ↑))

((Regarding what can be done or what will be the continuation. This is my last message on such topics.))

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: ustar and AlisaB

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I will hope for the author and for the best for the game.
It will be interesting to see how the author will develop the game and the game world.
Waiting for new updates for the game.

I want to continue have more scenes with Bimbo. :love:

And of course the continuation on the farm.
GG still has to undergo hypnosis.

Last edited:

Henri Okita

Mar 13, 2019
Thanks for the answers about my question yesterday !
This would be the only reproach I've to do for this game : a lot of paths are set, but no finished. I would really like the contrary : some finished paths and other in developpment.

But defitely a good potential game, love the concept of sci-fi, corruption and mind control mixed together. Remember me Karryn's Prison for exemple, I would like others rpg-m like that (nice pictures + playable with the mouse only :coffee:)

moilanen

Nov 21, 2019
Im currently at the part where I need to go to the library to raise my intellect for the prison break quest. The library is in the residential section, and when I try to go there, I just get this message and get pushed back.
1631734849007.png
Im pretty sure I have literally nothing else to do anywhere on the map, just need to go to the library.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
For all of you guys wondering why he is prolonging developement, 2,5k $ is a corp manager salary in eastern europe. Truly do not expect more of him than to stall xD
It depends. Moscow, SPB and Kiev are very expensive cities to live. 1k$ is almost minimal rent for a flat.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
I am tired, extremely tired, but not of the game. I’m tired of the patreon. I wish I could just do the game at my own pace, I wish there was no money involved- but I do have to eat.

I really hate the fact that we’re having this discussion, I don’t want any opinions, I don’t want any advice - I want to make my game.

Do you know the feeling that you have before an important exam? That’s what I felt every single month, before the “payday”. But now that the game can’t be released monthly, I'm just permanently like that.

I hate it, I hate working on this game.
PunishedMulan,
I know how you feel at times and I'm sure many developers feel the same as well. Suddenly there is this pressure on something you do that you like..... making it less fun every time you sit down when you feel inspired.
Some people make legit remarks and give proper critique, but they easily get lost in the swamp of crap that is growing and growing.
All I can say is; Try and ignore the endless bashing/unreasonable questions etc. Work at your own pace, even if that means you have to delay a release which you already delayed. You'll lose some patrons I guess and that sucks, but it is better to keep having fun making your game than starting to hate it. You are your own boss. Your patrons are not (sorry patrons!!)

Good luck and keep up the amazing work on this amazing game!
BurningSun

PS: Where is that next damn update!?!? :cool:

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes