xirirec

Feb 18, 2022
Games that don't progress are basically abandoned. Why does this tag even exist if it is not used properly. You don't make laws to get people to break them, but to follow them. If this game receives an abandoned tag, then less people will be interested in suppoting this, because there's no sense to support dead project, which it is at the moment. Anyway this tag won't last forever, if mulan decides to proceed development, but until that, this game in fact is dead which means it's corruption because mods condone scam.
I know what the tag means mate, just wonderin why all you mf care so much

• Angry
Reactions: Kalissa

xirirec

Feb 18, 2022
My guess on the logic of the desire for the tag to be applied to the thread is that, it would pressure Mulan into releasing an update due to less traffic along with the smaller potential revenue that comes with it. But hey this is just a guess.
Haha, yeah that ain't gonna work. Shit plan if ya ask me

luchettodj94

Dec 25, 2019
hmm I'm reading a lot of abandoned project but at the same time a new version already come out in the patreon few weeks ago so not sure what guys are you smoking, the dev said also that the ukrain invasion gave him some motivation to publish (well not really in these terms xD) so you should check first and then maybe add your note.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
hmm I'm reading a lot of abandoned project but at the same time a new version already come out in the patreon few weeks ago so not sure what guys are you smoking, the dev said also that the ukrain invasion gave him some motivation to publish (well not really in these terms xD) so you should check first and then maybe add your note.
Probably, weed they re smokin'. . . ^^
what's the newest version? 0.4.9.3? or there's a newer than this one? :p

Dec 14, 2021
based on it being called a preview on their patreon page, it's probably just a few pictures of what to expect, not an actual release
The Defenestration 0.4.9.3a has several new quality of life features that you will like (if/when they do an official release) and it has a couple new farm/cow scenes (one is just the dialogue no pics yet)

yes I paid the $2 for one month to see what it was.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
based on it being called a preview on their patreon page, it's probably just a few pictures of what to expect, not an actual release
yup, that's why i asked. . . cause heard that there's no new release, but a few visual content added :p

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes