sani45

Sep 20, 2019
Давай уважать правила форума и общаться на английском языке. С Муланом давно уже все понятно.

(Let's show respect to rules and speak English. There is no doubt about Mulan's bad honesty)
There is no doubt about Mulan's bad honesty ??? Что именно

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I don't believe this author. Too often delays, postponements of updates, Many different reasons and excuses for delays in updates and the LACK of CONTINUATION OF THE PLOT AND DEVELOPMENT OF THE GAME!

FavenXXX

Sep 20, 2018
I stopped following this game
(There were too many excuses from the author of the game and there were many delays over the years.)
So I do not know what exactly was added to this version.

Defenestration 0.4.9.3a

edogawa

Aug 29, 2019
So got a bug where her torso is entirely nude and stuck as the original model even after changing clothes or sizes, anyone got a fix?

shadow415

Oct 14, 2019
with a bit of luck, the patrons will open their eyes in the short term. a few good dollars have already been lost in the Patreon account. what a shame, this was a good game
I have a conspiracy theory that this person is not the same Mulan that initially made the game. The first part of the game is just so different and so well made. Than this guy takes over and he has no idea how to continue making the game so spent years on just the gym and farm and rework. He either bought the account off the original Mulan or the initial game was Mulan stealing someone else's ideas.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes