cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
the only new thing in the update is that you can talk to 1-3 NPCs and see their PNGs. thats it. i dont even think they have proper dialogue.
yep kinda suspected it. thx dude. think we gonna wait till the very next update
that would be... in words of Mulan himself, this month?

Reactions: FavenXXX
Nov 12, 2018
I still have hope in this game. Misplaced or not. Any game that gives you the option to become a submissive braindead cock zombie is okay in my book, even if the updates feel like years apart.

Seyhtan31

Aug 5, 2019
Wow, this was the first game i've ever played on this forum, like 2 or 3 years ago or something. Back then i had zero experience on this type of games let alone be familiar with rpgm engine, i still enjoyed it though, but thought it was kinda lack of sexy content. Now seeing this still alive and updated gets me excited, thinking about all the new stuff and being more experienced i may finally enjoy this to the fullest.

But reading all the comments forces me into asking this (sorry if i sound like an ungrateful ass), is it worth to start all over after 2 / 3 years of break? Are there enough new contents for that or would you guys suggest me to wait for another 2 / 3 years for that?

Much thanks to the dev btw, i didn't mean to disrespect, just wanted to have a clear idea.

Reactions: bloodenraged

tyrantsmisery

Nov 26, 2017
No one wants you to abandon the game, and seeing this post is exciting. You got a chance to make things right and honestly, as much slack as I've given you, I'm honestly rooting for you. LET'S GO AUGUST!

No one here wants to see you fail. Everyone wins if and when you succeed. People just felt abandoned and betrayed, which you can't blame them for.

Godspeed.
What do they done wrong that they have to make right? They live in a place where a thing is happening that might slow their process down just a tad. You're being hyperbolic to start a fight.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This update was out in aprile? I don’t remember.
The post was just updated because people wanted an “abandoned” tag and instead they got my game on the front page.
Just make us know what future contet we'll gonna see in game and future release. By forum rules we devs can't be silents 3 months straight or somone gonna thing fee are deaspeard. Do you wanna make redamint do it right and been lazy without making us know what we gonna expect. promises broken I don't call it "I did nothing wrong" to mouch delayes is too muche to put abbanoded tag. But anwey the art is cool. English I dont even care about it anyway.

Reactions: ustar

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
Wow, this was the first game i've ever played on this forum, like 2 or 3 years ago or something. Back then i had zero experience on this type of games let alone be familiar with rpgm engine, i still enjoyed it though, but thought it was kinda lack of sexy content. Now seeing this still alive and updated gets me excited, thinking about all the new stuff and being more experienced i may finally enjoy this to the fullest.

But reading all the comments forces me into asking this (sorry if i sound like an ungrateful ass), is it worth to start all over after 2 / 3 years of break? Are there enough new contents for that or would you guys suggest me to wait for another 2 / 3 years for that?

Much thanks to the dev btw, i didn't mean to disrespect, just wanted to have a clear idea.
Duuude, in three years it’s gonna be the bomb! Meanwhile, from the scale from one to ten, what’s your social security number?

• Haha
Reactions: enrikue

bloodenraged

Apr 13, 2018
this game has one of hte better bimbofication paths ive seen in a rpgmaker game, great artwork too, the fact it couldnt happen to a more pleasant communist is just icing on the cake, such should be the fate of all communists, bimbofication, or sissification THEN bimbofication.

as for the drama ive been reading a little bit of in the last two pages, imma whistle and look away, and just be thankful this hasnt been abandoned yet, start a new playthrough and turn the mc into a braindead bimbo

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
Everyone who still thinks that I don’t control this is delusional:) right?
I'm honestly not even up to date with the current situation, last time I subbed to you on patreon it came with a pdf artbook. Figured I'd sub back when new content came, but well, it never did.

Reactions: Jarul

Randomplayer

Sep 2, 2017
I'm just happy.
Mulan is alive and well.
I'm just here watching the show and waiting for the great return.
I will replay the game from the start

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I'm honestly not even up to date with the current situation, last time I subbed to you on patreon it came with a pdf artbook. Figured I'd sub back when new content came, but well, it never did.
Oh, we no longer have artbooks or even updates. We might have an update this month, but we definitely no longer promise anything to our patrons.
Even prior to war. Things kind of went out of hand with our amount of customization, now it’s even trickier. But we are almost done with this version, which is really good news for people who know what’s in it.

Reactions: ustar and arenas8

o7sniip

Dec 6, 2020
Oh, we no longer have artbooks or even updates. We might have an update this month, but we definitely no longer promise anything to our patrons.
Even prior to war. Things kind of went out of hand with our amount of customization, now it’s even trickier. But we are almost done with this version, which is really good news for people who know what’s in it.
I guess I'm glad I pulled out when I did? I mean, I paid you, got a product in return, fair deal. I'd be foaming at the mouth if I went >12 months with nothing in return.

Reactions: Jarul and xatcat
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes