xatcat

May 15, 2021
What do they done wrong that they have to make right? They live in a place where a thing is happening that might slow their process down just a tad. You're being hyperbolic to start a fight.
You can read the rest of my comments left in this thread my friend. I don't think my profile is hidden so you can just go through there. I believe that should speak for itself ^^

Unrelated to that, I love that the dev is fighting with his own supporters lmao.

IncineratedMulan

Game Developer
Mar 23, 2018
I guess I'm glad I pulled out when I did? I mean, I paid you, got a product in return, fair deal. I'd be foaming at the mouth if I went >12 months with nothing in return.
Nothing has changed since then. There’s no parentheses, nothing secret nor special. You can pay me if you want this game to be developed, or not. Either way, I will do what I think is best for the game.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
This one looks like it could be cool, but I don't like any of those download places. They tend to give me trouble, or they worry me some of the things they do.

But art really does look good.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Nothing has changed since then. There’s no parentheses, nothing secret nor special. You can pay me if you want this game to be developed, or not. Either way, I will do what I think is best for the game.
The good answere I ever eard from ever dev which I played the game. I applaude your work and care abut your game.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
This one looks like it could be cool, but I don't like any of those download places. They tend to give me trouble, or they worry me some of the things they do.

But art really does look good.
choose the third one it would be okey

Reactions: taglag

Timithios

Jan 3, 2019
You keep doing you Mulan, been supporting you for a while and will continue to do so until you well and truly finish this game in whatever state it finishes in. Hope you're staying safe out in your neck of the woods.

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
If there's corruption and mind control and it's optional/avoidable and consequential?! I'm all for it! (I'm fine with it being mandatory for the story as well but it's more fun for it to be a consequential mess you can choose to get yourself into.)

Last edited:

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
There is none. Because it is an outdated March update.
it fuxed boobs after using legion the first time and image in the begining of vivarium, it fexed boobs in the party always boobs the thing who the one messed up. this uadte whas just to fix with new option and scenes.

Let hop to don't findothe bugs out there. Hopefully

RishBish

Aug 5, 2016
Does anyone actually get thrown out of a window, or would the title be the other definition?

Bonus points for the story if it was both definitions!

Umm, asking for a friend.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes