Jul 19, 2022
Not sure how I missed out on this game so far, it sounds and looks damn good. Watching for now, sounds like some good stuff to look forward to.
indeed it's a great game but unfortunately now it'a in a clinic death stage - aproxxiimately abandoned, so if you don't want to feel anguish waiting for the next updates for a while, i wouldn't recomend to start it

tehk1n6

Sep 10, 2021
So I have an issue where I cant continue. I am locked out of returning to the residential area. Has anyone else seen this? I am wondering if I am missing something or if it is a bug. It happened right after the first park pet event.

Sangoku25

Jul 3, 2017
New repeatable random “boobjob/blowjob/orgy” event (31 pages, you’ll only see 1/3; 458 pictures)
This make a bug.

you can't wipe it away anymore It really shouldn't be there anymore. You seem to have forgotten something.

H The debug work not.

666dom

Jul 29, 2018
Even if the update comes out, the dev through his politics left a terrible after taste around himself. I am literally not interested in this game anymore. Moreso the stink spreads even further. More and more devs follow Mulan's footsteps. Less and less games come out regularly to a point, I don't consider Patreon a valid option as an entertainment platform anymore. It's more of a scamaz platform. Now I follow only three games...I just lost interest...that's how people like Mulan make me disgusted when i think about patreon...
Option 2 unfortunately

Sorter

Aug 11, 2017
Even if the update comes out, the dev through his politics left a terrible after taste around himself. I am literally not interested in this game anymore. Moreso the stink spreads even further. More and more devs follow Mulan's footsteps. Less and less games come out regularly to a point, I don't consider Patreon a valid option as an entertainment platform anymore. It's more of a scamaz platform. Now I follow only three games...I just lost interest...that's how people like Mulan make me disgusted when i think about patreon...
Which three games?

blarghs

Sep 27, 2020
Nice to see Mulan doing an update, bit disappointed theres no content/story progression and instead just random events+endless art variations. But I guess the game has been moving in the infinite art variation direction for a long time.

pr0n

Aug 23, 2017
Nice to see Mulan doing an update, bit disappointed theres no content/story progression and instead just random events+endless art variations. But I guess the game has been moving in the infinite art variation direction for a long time.
For any complaints you need to submit the right forms to the politburo, also your complaint sounds confunded so there will be a report to the interior ministry of defence to examine the whole indivdual case.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes