Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I'm glad this is still getting updates, what's in the game is very solid, just sad there is still no update on the whole reason to make a farm. Or did I miss something and working pregnancy is already in?

Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
I wanna come back to this seeing as they are atleast giving updates even if they dont progress anything. But after switching to a new PC and losing my previous saves...I cant be bother to work through all the bullshit at the start of the game.

Reactions: TotallyNotFappin

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Did anyone have its proper walkthrough?
I m stuck !!
As I recently start playing this game and I have complete bimbo training in it like benevolence and pet training, all 5 gym events ,bar and diner events, piercing thing at aug shop, basically everything till 4.3.9. I guess and I didnt go for the katya route (just to be clear)
But that movie event still unavailable because of bus transport thing .

So anyone can tell me what should I do next to progress further in the game ?

Tiger73rus

May 22, 2020
a bug, you can’t go along the path of a cow, there is an exclamation mark in the updated path, but there is no NPC, before it was all without adventures, pass the bug to anyone who has a desire. I love the game and understand everything, but the author clearly declares some kind of Russophobia and I’m uncomfortable with him to communicate

alkeera

May 1, 2018
I wonder which one of two slavic cyberpunk projects will be completed earlier. This one or Cyberslav animated series.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
Does the scene with the technopriestress has been removed? I can't seem to be able to trigger it, only the one with the men, shame not really interrested in thoses.
Also somebody knows where and how to trigger the new blow/boobjob and orgy repeatable encounter?

rammy43

Aug 13, 2016
I get there's no walkthrough, but is there any way to see what quests are at end of content? I finished
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but now I don't know if there's anything more to the main story. I know the farm content is what's been worked on past year or so but unsure if I reached the end of main story content or just lost.

Warphorror

Jan 2, 2018
how to increase stats on this game?
Intelligence, Charisma and Lust are increased or decrease (intel only) by event.
Ass size is changed by the gym, breast by augmentation unlocked by the main story.
There are only a few posibility to increase intel and charisma (the 2 duck in the gym are a must have) while there are much more for Lust, in fact depending on the path you take lust value become irrelevent on (brainwashed you act lustfull regardless of value but by perk or fetish)

Reactions: KlausSeinth
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes