Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
The vast majority of these "criticisms" is just "your update is shit and tiny! Go make an actual update! And go suck a dick while you're at it!" the 15th time that's posted, it's really not useful anymore.
Well, mulan keeps doing nothing. You personally think that last update with 1 scene in 16months and this "update" with nothing actually updated deserve something else but sending mulan to suck some cock?

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Hey, does anyone know if the main game end after obtaining the N9 device? The game tells me to wait a few days to have it analyzed, but nothing happens. Also is there a way to talk to the Rebel leader, or is that end of path currently? Thanks.
its probably all in there, go to farm.

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Readerf2b

I am subscribed to this topic for a month and lately I see nothing in it except your hateful posts and the whining of other similar commenters. If I don't like the game, or don't like how the developer releases the updates - please fckn unsubscribe from the topic and don't litter it with your hatred. I doubt that you ever supported the dev financially anyway.

I don't understand people who constantly complain about devs on this forum when they don't like something. Another such creator who receives as much hate is Theodosius, although he updates his game The Lewd Knight quite regularly, but apparently doesn't release as much content as local users (or should I say freeloaders?) want to see here. As a software dev myself, I feel quite frustrated when I'm reading such shit.

Reactions: ABlackOcean

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Readerf2b

I am subscribed to this topic for a month and lately I see nothing in it except your hateful posts and the whining of other similar commenters. If I don't like the game, or don't like how the developer releases the updates - please fckn unsubscribe from the topic and don't litter it with your hatred. I doubt that you ever supported the dev financially anyway.

I don't understand people who constantly complain about devs on this forum when they don't like something. Another such creator who receives as much hate is Theodosius, although he updates his game The Lewd Knight quite regularly, but apparently doesn't release as much content as local users (or should I say freeloaders?) want to see here. As a software dev myself, I feel quite frustrated when I'm reading such shit.
Its a free site. Also a pirate one. You dont like something? Use your own advice and don't read this tread.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
there is this totally underrated and definetly underused option to send certain users to the IGNORE-List.
It really helps.
Promise :)

Reactions: Rafn

Vodka10K

Jun 26, 2021
Its a free site. Also a pirate one. You dont like something? Use your own advice and don't read this tread.
Really, what is your point? I don't understand. You don't seem to like everything about this game and dev. Why spamming the topic with these complaining/hateful posts?

There are games which I don't like, too, but I don't post such shit in their discussions. I would say, life is too short to spend it for hatred.

And I will say, I would gladly support the dev on their Patreon, if I had the credit card working internationally at the moment. Maybe in the future...

Reactions: CertifiedMushu
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes