b3nd3r_i5_gr347

Jan 9, 2019
Ngl I know nothing about this game I just happened to notice the image/gif on the front page uses the blade runner font which I found funni

boilerman

Jul 11, 2020
5, as i remember (3 payable, 4-th experimental serum, 5 - farm)
do you know how to access the 4th serum? Im stuck at trying to enter the factory, but the kgb officer comes out and nothing else is left to finish the quest. Im on size 3 right now.

soren26

Jul 27, 2021
do you know how to access the 4th serum? Im stuck at trying to enter the factory, but the kgb officer comes out and nothing else is left to finish the quest. Im on size 3 right now.
Size from 1 to 4 is achieved in the hospital, visit it more often during the game.

Last edited:

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
don`t remember. Try to use search in this topic. After 3rd size => it`s payable.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
If it were not the Lennon posters and the Red Star peppered throughout the game I would have thought the Story took place in a not too distant future of Canada. Just saying. LOL.

Samson666

Oct 6, 2022
Breast size manual: 1st size - base, 2nd - Olga scene after evaluation in the start of the game, 3nd - you need access to 3 floor in New You (that is in hospital), you have two ways. Gain access after analrapist quest or after finding Olga in sewers, what is after prison quest. And you have two ways to gain 3nd size. Bowth are accessible ať New You on the right side, just speak with Oľga. One option is paying for it and another is experimental sérum plus you are payed, 4nd size - another brainwashing on 3 floor in New You left side called DREAM. 5nd size - in Vivarium after accepting going through the farm/cow route.

Thatdubstepsound

Oct 9, 2022
If it were not the Lennon posters and the Red Star peppered throughout the game I would have thought the Story took place in a not too distant future of Canada. Just saying. LOL.
I thought the game did a great job given the limited assets of RPGMaker. The narration told by the little details are very well thought out:

-The perfect circular layout of the subway design suggesting a centrally planned city, sharply contrasted with basic things like elevators not working (hinting at rampant corruption).
-The little cracks in the walls of buildings everywhere and the casual garbage strewn about suggesting people do their part as dictated by the central commitee, but their hearts aren't in it.
-The depressive atmosphere in the residential area with little green spaces and where building blocks are just numbers (like people).
-The casual KGB soldiers standing everywhere: holding pink guns. Just like Russia today: do evil but gloss it over with a thin veneer for friendliness
- The Literal Saint Basil Russian style Architecture building in the Red Square.
- Of course, the propaganda strewn everywhere from Stalin statues to Lenin billboards to the posters in the subway suggesting this society enforces a centrally binding ideology for it's citizens.
- Even the characters portray slices of cultural authenticity: rampant alcoholism, joking that track suits were once the "military uniform" of the old USSR (given how popular track suits were in Russia and it's unique position as an attire between the private and the public space)

... I could go on ...

There are alot of little attention to detail that really brings out the world building. Sure, the game is not a triple A title with an entire team dedicated to visual assets, but I still think Mulan did a great job with limited resources. And ultimately, as someone who's actually lived in Canada for 30+ years, I don't see the similarities between this game and Canada at all.

Last edited:

Nayko93

Feb 3, 2018
I've found a bug
When you complet the last shift at the dinner, you can't change cloth anywhere, it say "impossible to do right now"
But returning to the dinner for a other shift unlock it... weird

Also, the dinner is probably the area that lag the most, it's almost impossible to play sometimes

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
I thought the game did a great job given the limited assets of RPGMaker. The narration told by the little details are very well thought out:

-The perfect circular layout of the subway design suggesting a centrally planned city, sharply contrasted with basic things like elevators not working (hinting at rampant corruption).
-The little cracks in the walls of buildings everywhere and the casual garbage strewn about suggesting people do their part as dictated by the central commitee, but their hearts aren't in it.
-The depressive atmosphere in the residential area with little green spaces and where building blocks are just numbers (like people).
-The casual KGB soldiers standing everywhere: holding pink guns. Just like Russia today: do evil but gloss it over with a thin veneer for friendliness
- The Literal Saint Basil Russian style Architecture building in the Red Square.
- Of course, the propaganda strewn everywhere from Stalin statues to Lenin billboards to the posters in the subway suggesting this society enforces a centrally binding ideology for it's citizens.
- Even the characters portray slices of cultural authenticity: rampant alcoholism, joking that track suits were once the "military uniform" of the old USSR (given how popular track suits were in Russia and it's unique position as an attire between the private and the public space)

... I could co on ...

There are alot of little attention to detail that really brings out the world building. Sure, the game is not a triple A title with an entire team dedicated to visual assets, but I still think Mulan did a great job with limited resources. And ultimately, as someone who's lived in Canada for 30+ years, I don't see the similarities between this game and Canada at all.
I think that you overthink things.
Mulan simply painted what he saw in real life. Ukraine and Russia after USSR collapse dropped any renovation programs for 10 years in cities like kiev and moscow. Less populated cities and towns even now are in shit-state.
Overuse of personal transport in cities previously made around public transport exterminated any "green" patches - everyone tries to put their "4 wheel bucket" closer to their home.

Thatdubstepsound

Oct 9, 2022
I think that you overthink things.
Mulan simply painted what he saw in real life. Ukraine and Russia after USSR collapse dropped any renovation programs for 10 years in cities like kiev and moscow. Less populated cities and towns even now are in shit-state.
Overuse of personal transport in cities previously made around public transport exterminated any "green" patches - everyone tries to put their "4 wheel bucket" closer to their home.
Well, to be honest I'm not sitting here analyzing/overthinking the game. The little details of environmental storytelling jumps out almost immediately.

Before the game I knew little about the Soviet Union or Russia/Ukrainian culture. Everything you listed above may seem obvious to you, but were not for me. Yet I understood all of those things within 30 mins of playing the game. It is exactly because as you stated, Mulan took what she saw in real life and re-imagined it in a dystopian futuristic way, while preserving a slice of cultural authenticity of communist slavic life. It was incredible to see a dystopian future not set in America or Europe, and get a slice of slavic culture. It's set me off on a curiousity stream of USSR and Ukraine/Russian culture documentaries. And it's just incredible all that came from a game actually.

Last edited:

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
Well, to be honest I'm not sitting here analyzing/overthinking the game. The little details of environmental storytelling jumps out almost immediately.

Before the game I knew little about the Soviet Union or Russia/Ukrainian culture. Everything you listed above may seem obvious to you, but were not for me. Yet I understood all of those things within 30 mins of playing the game. It is exactly because as you stated, Mulan took what she saw in real life and re-imagined it in a dystopian futuristic way, while preserving a slice of cultural authenticity of communist slavic life. It was incredible to see a dystopian future not set in America or Europe, and get a slice of slavic culture. It's set me off on a curiousity stream of USSR and Ukraine/Russian culture documentaries. And it's just incredible all that came from a game actually.
Idk what kind of documentaries you whatched, but if they were legit, you would have seen that mulan being probably less than 30, never saw ussr, and is making that game mostly by postsoviet liberal propagandists.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021

This game is complete nonsense and has nothing to do with what happened in the USSR. Unless, of course, we study that period according to the statements of the liberals, according to which "under Stalin, one hundred million people were shot a day..."
The developer is too snotty to catch at least a minimum of the events in the USSR, and described an absolutely futuristic, hypertrophied world that has nothing to do with what happened in the USSR. This is, personally, his fantasy distorted by hypersexuality.

ABlackOcean

Apr 27, 2021
do we really need to discuss the fictional design of this game? ...

I think its a brilliant idea and a felicitous vision, packed with humor that clearly shows the player how "serious" this should be taken.

Come on guys. It would make even more sense to talk about wether the sky is blue or not.

Readerf2b

Nov 21, 2020
do we really need to discuss the fictional design of this game? ...

I think its a brilliant idea and a felicitous vision, packed with humor that clearly shows the player how "serious" this should be taken.

Come on guys. It would make even more sense to talk about wether the sky is blue or not.
Well I would like to talk about update, but it doesn't exist.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes