mamaboiii

Oct 13, 2018
What's new?))) The game was abandoned almost 2 years ago, and the last supposedly update is completely empty.
Damn! Thanks dude! I must have imagined all the quests, art and new content areas that were added. Really impressive that multiple people all over the world had the same idea of some non-existant 'Vivarium'. Weird, right?
And don't forget about the creative dude that makes up some random shit for a changelog so we all know what we can pretend the game contains. But now I know it isn't actually in the game. You really are smarter than the rest of us. /s

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you really think that recent updates have 'no content'. But maybe you missed something ;)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
Damn! Thanks dude! I must have imagined all the quests, art and new content areas that were added. Really impressive that multiple people all over the world had the same idea of some non-existant 'Vivarium'. Weird, right?
And don't forget about the creative dude that makes up some random shit for a changelog so we all know what we can pretend the game contains. But now I know it isn't actually in the game. You really are smarter than the rest of us. /s

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt that you really think that recent updates have 'no content'. But maybe you missed something ;)
ok, tell us whats new in quests in last 1.5 years

KonD:R

May 13, 2019

I really hope you are baiting

Xill

Jan 10, 2018
How far can you get the lust stat if you don't visit the Chief Officer for therapy? I didn't wanna do the bimbo path because of the intellect loss. The Slut path doesn't seem to affect intellect but still gives you fetishes that stop you from doing things.

Can you remove the underwear without going to therapy and getting the exhibitionism fetish?

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
There was an update in October (last month)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The list of changes you see here almost exclusively consists of bug fixes, apart from the updated visuals for Kira. There's apparently zero new content.

Now, one thing I'm curious about is the updated art for Kira. I only started playing this game after the October update and so I have no clue what she looked like previously (All of the available hairstyles are absolutely terrible, by the way. I love the character model, but the hair is so...bad). Can anyone who is following this title for a while leave a comment and tell me if there's actually been changes to her appearance? Because if the preview pictures on page 01 happen to be the ones with "old" character art, I really don't see any difference at all.

Even some of the descriptions for the handful of bugfixes are vague and not very telling. I'm gonna be honest here. Considering that the last update including actual content- atleast according to other users, has been released what, 1.5 years ago(?), makes this development seem pretty weak. Most if not all of these bugfixes except for the updated character art could be done within a week or two by someone who knows what they are doing.

This developer makes more money on his Patreon than probably 95% of adult VN creators, and so I think supporters should expect more than this. The fact that I've seen many people say that there hasn't really been any progress within the past 1.5 years makes this even worse. I'm new in this thread, but judging by what I've seen so far, one could think that the developer is just collecting money while barely doing any work. People are very welcome to prove me wrong on that one, though.

Last edited:

Solomancer

Jun 13, 2022
Hi everyone, could you help me with the problem. I have an eternal download, music plays, a black screen and you can’t click anything, and next to the cursor there is an endless download, I tried almost everything, checking files, running as administrator, reinstalling, drivers, I don’t understand anything...
Скриншот 11-11-2022 010817.jpg

Oct 8, 2022
Hi everyone, could you help me with the problem. I have an eternal download, music plays, a black screen and you can’t click anything, and next to the cursor there is an endless download, I tried almost everything, checking files, running as administrator, reinstalling, drivers, I don’t understand anything...
View attachment 2160528
Looks like a ram issue. Try updating drivers and close programs that use a lot of memory. Might also wanna re-download it. If that doesn't work, update the drivers of your graphics card. And if that doesn't work, download the newest version of the RPGMaker runtime package.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
I don't get it. What new scenes are there? The 0.496 changelog (October Update) has no mention of any new scenes. Even on Patreon, this update is mentioned as being the "first part" of Kira's art overhaul etc. Am I missing something here?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes