nuqqur

May 8, 2018
This is absolutely the worst possible moment to complain. The game is getting updates. The mechanics of the game being reworked means quite the opposite than what the whiners here claim it means. In software in general, you refactor if you're serious about the long term viability of the project. You do it because you want to improve the user experience and prepare it for future content or features. It's a lot of work, even if on the surface it might not look like it. The fact that the developer is willing to invest a lot of their time into work that doesn't net short-term "profit" but is focused on long-term is exactly what you want to see.

Oct 8, 2022
This is absolutely the worst possible moment to complain. The game is getting updates. The mechanics of the game being reworked means quite the opposite than what the whiners here claim it means. In software in general, you refactor if you're serious about the long term viability of the project. You do it because you want to improve the user experience and prepare it for future content or features. It's a lot of work, even if on the surface it might not look like it. The fact that the developer is willing to invest a lot of their time into work that doesn't net short-term "profit" but is focused on long-term is exactly what you want to see.
Thank you, finally some common sense here

• Angry
Reactions: FireOgon

reaper-kun

Jan 4, 2018
This line is just stupid. It defeats your own argument. Why tf would the Fresh team stop because a game pirating website told them to? Their Patreon still pulls in over 2000 USD a month. That is over 2.5x the median Ukrainian salary. More than enough to sustain the 2 person dev team. Why stop when it clearly works?
I mean “stop hiding behind fake accounts”. This already discussed here long time ago and I have strong feelings that he make some fake account to make visibility of support and fool new members of forum. He don’t have opportunity to hold high interest for he’s project except propaganda.

The fact that the developer is willing to invest a lot of their time into work that doesn't net short-term "profit" but is focused on long-term is exactly what you want to see.
What exactly he doing? I mean “invest on long term distance” is what? He rewritten scripts? Redraw arts? Change game engine?

Last edited:

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
What exactly he doing? I mean “invest on long term distance” is what? He rewritten scripts? Redraw arts? Change game engine?
It started as an art overhaul, eventually encompassing the re-writing of scripts and other code to facilitate the art changes. An update to the engine (This game uses the RPGMaker version from 8 years ago; there has been one release since then and a recently announced RPGMaker-Unity engine integration) has been brought up before by patrons and discord users, but it has fallen on deaf ears.

You can see proof of the art overhaul in game. There are still assets present in the old art style that Mulan has mentioned that they plan to redo (the two other roommates primarily, there was a bimbo event as well, MosFilm is still implemented in the old art style, etc.). This recent update just finished the framework for the Kira art update. Mulan is still going to have to go back and update a sizeable amount of the old events to support the new Kira art. 11 breast sizes, 3 lip sizes, 3 thigh sizes, a bunch of hairstyles, body-writing, tattoos, piercings... Not all of the old events need this stuff, but there are events, such as the roommate party event, that are not tied to a specific point in the story so theoretically all of the body-mods need to be available in the event. The promise of new content in the coming updates just delays this from happening.

I feel like a lot of people here either don't remember or weren't around to know why the full art overhaul was necessary. It has definitely been mishandled, in how many times things have failed to be finalized and how much say the patrons have been given over the depth of the art, but it wasn't some random whim that the dev had to just change all of the game's art.

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Can someone post the link for the new update please?
dude with all respect: stop begging.
you support the dev no matter what but dont want to put your peny in patreon? i think you know how this works: first patreon update THEN public update.
whatever, there's not plenty of new content to be played since the last two "updates" (the only updates in this year and last practically) were bugfix and some rework. maybe mid/end 2023 (with some luck) theres gonna be some playable content again.

Oct 8, 2022
dude with all respect: stop begging.
you support the dev no matter what but dont want to put your peny in patreon? i think you know how this works: first patreon update THEN public update.
whatever, there's not plenty of new content to be played since the last two "updates" (the only updates in this year and last practically) were bugfix and some rework. maybe mid/end 2023 (with some luck) theres gonna be some playable content again.
Oh no!
Anyway, can someone post the link for the new update please?

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
you know how this works: first patreon update THEN public update.
Sorry but this is piracy forum no official. Last official free build is 4.9.2, last piracy build is 4.9.6 so sooner or later some patron will upload latest build 4.9.7a... And Mulan talk "when upload new build to patreon then I upload older build to free" and where is free 4.9.3-4.9.6 in official realese ? aaa sorry its hotfix for hotfix.... no real update.

naked-gun-face-palm.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: SomeoneX22

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Sorry but this is piracy forum no official. Last official free build is 4.9.2, last piracy build is 4.9.6 so sooner or later some patron will upload latest build 4.9.7a... And Mulan talk "when upload new build to patreon then I upload older build to free" and where is free 4.9.3-4.9.6 in official realese ? aaa sorry its hotfix for hotfix.... no real update.
yeah i kinda know. played a bunch of these games (no pride in that i guess)
what i meant is that if you act like a hero 24/7 for the dev, the least you can do is pay 1 or 2 bucks for the game and stop being so hypocritical. especially if you are crying and begging 10 pages for some little content. I would pay for a game ONLY if it's finished.
i want you to know: my dudes, this is not an update with content. maybe you are new here, but this guy is not going to update any significant content in the next months or maybe the whole year.
Of course, at some point, a patreon will come and publish the update, that's the joke of this site, right? I myself asked thatbefore in this site, and thats Ok, but again, if you are a crybaby for the dev and and you defend him all the time in terms of his way of working and THEN when a bugfix with practically 0% new content comes out ask so naturally "ey gimme update, me want to fap"; in all terms you are being completely hypocritical. If you trust the dev so much, why don't you bet your money on him?
I think it was obvious but I underestimated the inability of some people, the fact that i have to explain my previous comment gives me a headache. Can some people be so limited and only think with their little D?

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: TotallyNotFappin
Sep 20, 2017
Like you really that poor you cant shell out 2 dollars for your precious update?

Oct 8, 2022
yeah i kinda know. played a bunch of these games (no pride in that i guess)
what i meant is that if you act like a hero 24/7 for the dev, the least you can do is pay 1 or 2 bucks for the game and stop being so hypocritical. especially if you are crying and begging 10 pages for some little content. I would pay for a game ONLY if it's finished.
i want you to know: my dudes, this is not an update with content. maybe you are new here, but this guy is not going to update any significant content in the next months or maybe the whole year.
Of course, at some point, a patreon will come and publish the update, that's the joke of this site, right? I myself asked thatbefore in this site, and thats Ok, but again, if you are a crybaby for the dev and and you defend him all the time in terms of his way of working and THEN when a bugfix with practically 0% new content comes out ask so naturally "ey gimme update, me want to fap"; in all terms you are being completely hypocritical. If you trust the dev so much, why don't you bet your money on him?
I think it was obvious but I underestimated the inability of some people, the fact that i have to explain my previous comment gives me a headache. Can some people be so limited and only think with their little D?
Calling someone out because they want an "abandoned" tag a few days after an update, isn't defending the dev.
Also why would I take the word of some crybabies, that there are no changes in the newest update, when most of them just repeat what one backer, who hates the game, said? I gladly take some bug fixes, the thing glitches out at every second outfit change.
Most people here aren't paying and still have a manic episode if an update isn't what THEY wanted it to be.
I just simply don't care about the content of the updates or the number of them because well, I'm not paying.
And no one here is paying lol
And if you are, why are you still doing it if you hate the game or the devs that much?
Imagine giving money to something you hate and begging others to do the same because they called someone out once.
It's like going to the pirate bay and posting a link to a Netflix subscription lmfao

cocomiel1

Jun 18, 2018
Calling someone out because they want an "abandoned" tag a few days after an update, isn't defending the dev.
Also why would I take the word of some crybabies, that there are no changes in the newest update, when most of them just repeat what one backer, who hates the game, said? I gladly take some bug fixes, the thing glitches out at every second outfit change.
Most people here aren't paying and still have a manic episode if an update isn't what THEY wanted it to be.
I just simply don't care about the content of the updates or the number of them because well, I'm not paying.
And no one here is paying lol
And if you are, why are you still doing it if you hate the game or the devs that much?
Imagine giving money to something you hate and begging others to do the same because they called someone out once.
It's like going to the pirate bay and posting a link to a Netflix subscription lmfao
dude i dont hate, not even irl. less in this kind of site.
keep begging for some bugfix every 6/8 months

Robert84MK

Mar 9, 2018
I just log on to poke the bear once in awhile or watch someone beg for a nonexistent update, this website is depressing sometimes but funny
Who's the bigger idiot ? The one who asks in piracy site for a free game or post from patreon ? or the one who pays for patreon to unlock posts and games and gives it for free, i.e. pirates ?

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes