Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Defenstration [0.4.9.9 Pfa] Compressed (UnTested)

Win (1019 MB/ 244 MB) : ,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
So in the chanegelog stands there is tattoo images added for breastsize 8-9 ...my question tho how to get bigger breastsize than 4? I was in hospital n did those "therapies" n took some drugs from the surgeon. Are the other upgrades avaible by the farm, or do i miss something?

FirstS

Aug 8, 2022
So in the chanegelog stands there is tattoo images added for breastsize 8-9 ...my question tho how to get bigger breastsize than 4? I was in hospital n did those "therapies" n took some drugs from the surgeon. Are the other upgrades avaible by the farm, or do i miss something?
You can reach 5 or 6 based on rng and with farm event (7 i am not so sure), 8-9 are not implemented but you can get it with RPG Maker MV Cheat. So basicly the update doesn't got many implemented stuff.

Reactions: hentacle

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
You can reach 5 or 6 based on rng and with farm event (7 i am not so sure), 8-9 are not implemented but you can get it with RPG Maker MV Cheat. So basicly the update doesn't got many implemented stuff.
Based on rng? What should that soppose to mean? I may or may not get a quest to enlarge those? XD

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Based on rng? What should that soppose to mean? I may or may not get a quest to enlarge those? XD
There is an experiment in the labs where you can get bigger tits or not with an experimental syringe. I don't know the exact requirements for it to work, but if memory serves this depends mainly on your progression in the New You questline

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
There is an experiment in the labs where you can get bigger tits or not with an experimental syringe. I don't know the exact requirements for it to work, but if memory serves this depends mainly on your progression in the New You questline
need money, and save/load cuz it`s not 100%

Karkhel

May 15, 2017
I'm glad this game is not dead yet, I will say I'm kinda disappointed the whole pregnancy thing is not finished yet. This game is taking ages to develop but whats in it already is really good, maybe not the best game in the genre but its pretty good, think current rating for it is pretty spot on tbh (on this topic I'm pleasantly surprised by a decent amount of people reviewing this like a human and not just on 2 ratings scale either 1 or 5)

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
I'm glad this game is not dead yet, I will say I'm kinda disappointed the whole pregnancy thing is not finished yet. This game is taking ages to develop but whats in it already is really good, maybe not the best game in the genre but its pretty good, think current rating for it is pretty spot on tbh (on this topic I'm pleasantly surprised by a decent amount of people reviewing this like a human and not just on 2 ratings scale either 1 or 5)
it`s not dead. it`s in coma.

Ostego

Jul 30, 2018
When do i need to do it? I mean the thing with reloading the save.
Follow the story in clinic, after one stage u`ll be avaible to get that experemental serum. And save load before accepting it. U can search in this thread more detailed info.

Reactions: hentacle

hentacle

Sep 8, 2020
Follow the story in clinic, after one stage u`ll be avaible to get that experemental serum. And save load before accepting it. U can search in this thread more detailed info.
You mean at the very first time on the 3rd floor? Well ty ^^

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Before downloading, could anyone help: is there any new narrative content? I am not referring to new clothes, body shapes/UV, or hotfix, I mean the story and related scenes.

Reactions: paddyo73
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes