Oct 7, 2020
View attachment 2314405
This was from a post on patreon from 2021 , did anyone actualy manage to get this in the game ? i allow pregnancy and breast milk when i go to farm but never get this result
nope. for now, just this pictures, some minor "bugfixes" , mini changes and when it was abandoned, mulan was coming back for a day.
until now a dead game... unfortunately

PULALAU1

Oct 13, 2017
nope. for now, just this pictures, some minor "bugfixes" , mini changes and when it was abandoned, mulan was coming back for a day.
until now a dead game... unfortunately
bro com on i discover the game in 2020 i think and since then nothing new honestly , i will make a brake from this milking money machine and wait a few years to see how far this game can get

OddOddity

Jan 30, 2019
I'm glad I didn't end up continuing my patreon subscription since there really hasn't be any major developments since 2020-2021. I love the game don't get me wrong but damn it takes a long ass time for new things to be added and most of the other stuff isn't even finished...

gin18

Jul 15, 2019
It's a great game, but I have some questions, first where is the one eyed snake shop in the map?
Secondly, how to access the bus stop in residential area?
It's would be great if there is a walkthrough so we know where to go next and what to do next, instead just wondering around clueless.

Ravellon

Jan 17, 2018
It's a great game, but I have some questions, first where is the one eyed snake shop in the map?
Secondly, how to access the bus stop in residential area?
It's would be great if there is a walkthrough so we know where to go next and what to do next, instead just wondering around clueless.
Nowhere and you can't. The game is basically frozen for years now

djubrivoje

Jun 4, 2018
can someone help me with the dream sequence to get the third option to choose ? what do i need to to to avoid the pills?

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
Unfortunately, one (or more) picture seems to be missing here.

Edit:
I am currently on the quest to get the key for the Red Tardis.I found the image I was looking for by name from an earlier version and pasted it into the appropriate path. Unfortunately, the error message still appears and leads to the game being aborted.
Since it is present in the older version as a png and not as rpgmvp, it does not work so easily. How can I convert the file? Bug.png

Last edited:

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
Unfortunately, one (or more) picture seems to be missing here.

Edit:
I am currently on the quest to get the key for the Red Tardis.I found the image I was looking for by name from an earlier version and pasted it into the appropriate path. Unfortunately, the error message still appears and leads to the game being aborted.
Since it is present in the older version as a png and not as rpgmvp, it does not work so easily. How can I convert the file? View attachment 2317288

For me,copying+ renaming the upper file of those you marked to KiraBust_outfit_lower_waitress2_default.rpgmvp did the trick. if you have breast 5 and that mission you probably would want to take the lower file but im not 100% sure.

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
For me,copying+ renaming the upper file of those you marked to KiraBust_outfit_lower_waitress2_default.rpgmvp did the trick. if you have breast 5 and that mission you probably would want to take the lower file but im not 100% sure.
Thank you, I hadn't thought of that possibility.

hanshans29

Aug 16, 2022
Anyone knows how to get the fake breasts? I get the maximum breast size, as well as the cow breast size, but no matter what I do, there is never an option to unlock the fake breasts. Or is exactly that the problem? that I should try to keep breast size at minimum so that Kira needs to get implants for fake breasts?

Mar 10, 2018
Anyone knows how to get the fake breasts? I get the maximum breast size, as well as the cow breast size, but no matter what I do, there is never an option to unlock the fake breasts. Or is exactly that the problem? that I should try to keep breast size at minimum so that Kira needs to get implants for fake breasts?
Not sure about quest progression and stuff, but you can get them by setting the 'breasts fake' variable to 1.
There's also bigger ones when you set it to 2, but you get a big ass PLACEHOLDER in your face.
Also, in the game files it seems there's versions of cutscenes made with fake tits in mind, but I couldn't get them to play ingame.
Also, since this is your first comment, I will assume you don't know how to edit variables in RPGM games.
You can use or , which has a ton of other functionalities, I highly recommend using it.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
could some hero share saves b4 toilet bj/sex, wall sex, full nelson, and some other cool lewd scenes ? thanks in advance :p

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes