Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
I remember playing this game years ago and I ended up bimbo in a farm or something like that. Does the game force you on bimbofication and being dumb or we have more choices ?
You can resist the bimbofication and dumbing down at the farm.

Reactions: Nionya

Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
Speaking of the farm, did the whole "turning into a hu-cow" thing progress at all lately? What's the last thing you can do in there atm?
I haven't played that route in ages, but I don't think that much has advanced on that front in the last several updates. The weird "Sister of whatever" stuff was expanded, and a lot of story was backfilled in the earlier stages of the game (the gym, for instance).

Welwigo

Apr 12, 2021
Speaking of the farm, did the whole "turning into a hu-cow" thing progress at all lately? What's the last thing you can do in there atm?
You still get kicked out of The Farm after the second breeding session where you finally start producing milk. And as far as I know, it still doesn't alter the flag to allow breast milk in a customer's drink in Club Red. I edited every variable I could find related to that just to make sure.

Reactions: REXTMP and Nionya

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Into perpetuity, if I had to guess, not like the dev is gonna admit that. Doubt you will find the answer to that cause setting deadlines will set expectations. He's gonna keep adding one scene every 3 - 4 months until he retires or the Patreon money dries up. Either way, no way this game is ever gonna get finished.

I would also like to know if the Patreon peeps actually asked for these irrelevant shower/ pink kira scenes instead of actual content.

dutch2064

Dec 25, 2018
At this time wouldn't it be easier for Mulan to learn C# and release the game in Unity? All issues Mulan faces while making the game are because of RPGM. It is simply wasn't made for such customisation. I tried to do the same, I know what I'm talking about - there is no easy way if you character have more than 4 options.

BogdanBj

Nov 26, 2021
After all ,,updates,, that have happened recently is it worth playing from the beginning again? How much new is there from lets say a year ago was?

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
After all ,,updates,, that have happened recently is it worth playing from the beginning again? How much new is there from lets say a year ago was?
Don't know, just judging from bitter mockery and blatant sarcasm in this thread, game hasn't changed that much. Shiet, coom is one hell of a drug man, I tell you that. But I advise to check it up yourself and make your own conclusions.

Reactions: Nionya

vrtrtr

May 8, 2017
The dev is somewhat hobbled by the world war taking place in his country, but his updating schedule wasn't exactly stellar before, so it's hard to tell to what extent it's selfmade.

Reactions: REXTMP
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes