Joe Steel

Engaged Member
Jan 10, 2018
After all ,,updates,, that have happened recently is it worth playing from the beginning again? How much new is there from lets say a year ago was?
I just finished replaying it from the beginning, and there were definitely changes, though not blatant ones. Some images improved, a fair amount added to the gym, more options in the prison (though the same basic quest), slightly more to do at the farm, maybe others. I enjoyed playing those sections again since I hadn't played from the start for a while, but I'm not sure everyone would agree that it is worth the time.

Syswick

Aug 17, 2018
Well, I discovered this game yesterday, so I can’t complain about the slow developement for now. Maybe tomorrow?
How could this game slip my attention for so long? It is great! It is a huge fun! It’s a gem!

I am usualy not into bimbification, but I love corruption games with a female MC, and here making Kira a bimbo is realy tempting. I usualy think that the whole Hu-Cow thing is silly, but here I realy wanted more. And I love pregnancies for the female MC.

Now I have played for about 10 hours, and I think I am nearly finished, but I think there are several things I missed.

So here are some questions for those, who are waiting desperately for more content, so maybe soon I can join your yearning for more ;)

There is no gallery? No? That is very, very sad.

There is no walkthough right now? No general guide, in which order you should make the quests? No list of „the good scenes“? No „strategy guide“ how to maintain Kiras atributes? (I think I missed something because Kiras „Lust-Level“ stuck at 6 for a long wile.)

In the pictures folder I found some scenes I didn’t get.
1. There is a scene with a Collar and a Tail-Plug in the Park, but I didn’t get further in the exhibitionist part. Visitet the park several times by night, but nothing new happend.
2. There is a scene at the bazar I didn’t get.
3. OK and several more, I don’t want to dig to deep to avoid spoiling me to much.

And for last: Can Kira get pregnant now? Or is it just in her „dream“ … there are pictures of her, pregnant, but it is jet not implimented? The Hu-Cow training ends at day thee for now. Oh I can’t wait for more!

Thank you for any help!

Sep 3, 2021
" 1. There is a scene with a Collar and a Tail-Plug in the Park, but I didn’t get further in the exhibitionist part. Visitet the park several times by night, but nothing new happend. "

This appears once you get access to the higher floors of the Hospital. Its later on the main quest line, if you do what it says to.

Reactions: Nionya

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
I just finished replaying it from the beginning, and there were definitely changes, though not blatant ones. Some images improved, a fair amount added to the gym, more options in the prison (though the same basic quest), slightly more to do at the farm, maybe others. I enjoyed playing those sections again since I hadn't played from the start for a while, but I'm not sure everyone would agree that it is worth the time.
Yeah, I could tell by bitterness of some posts/posters.

ogrishTAN

Jun 16, 2018
geez..... reading all u guys have to say since my last post i do lost faith in human kind, no wonder mulan dont care

keep flooding this thread !! this will surely improve things.........................

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Nionya

0pis

Aug 29, 2019
geez..... reading all u guys have to say since my last post i do lost faith in human kind, no wonder mulan dont care

keep flooding this thread !! this will surely improve things.........................
Well cooming causes brainrot, what did you expect?

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018

Hey maybe the flooding will inform people on the state of things so they can make a proper decision on whether they want to become a patreon or support the game in general.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes