Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
What is the right (without cheating or forcing one path)\fastest way to have the breasts back to the original dimension? Since the game supports it, I'd like to play the game that way.

TY

Prince Eric

Jun 22, 2020
What is the right (without cheating or forcing one path)\fastest way to have the breasts back to the original dimension? Since the game supports it, I'd like to play the game that way.

TY
Go to the 2nd floor of the Hospital once it's unlocked (just do main story), on the right side of this location you'll meet doctors. One of them can reduce and increase breast size.

Reactions: Mwanted

Russle

Apr 30, 2023
I've yet to download the lastest version. I wanna ask before I do. If I install on mobile, does it restart my game from scratch (I don't mind grinding, I know what to do and speed run if I wanted, just gotta find free time) or does the links simply update/add on to our current save?

Also, I genuinely like the game, I'm kinda shocked to see so much hate towards certain aspects. Mainly peeps seem to just be impatient or Kinks/options aren't to their perfered exact style. I can't wait to check out new content when it's added and will check back every so often to see of new updates

DeadHessian82

Feb 1, 2018
did someone find "the ladder"? i seem to be too dumb or shortsighted to find it.... (for vivarum cat on house, but if i have to explain you probably didnt find it yet either)

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
did someone find "the ladder"? i seem to be too dumb or shortsighted to find it.... (for vivarum cat on house, but if i have to explain you probably didnt find it yet either)
If memory serves, it is on the big warehouse in the middle of Vivarium. You need to interact with it and you get it.

vale2177

Dec 22, 2019
Hard disagree. The potential is just starting to show. We're finally going into the while FeMC Hucow Pregnancy bits that I've been waiting for ever since we got to the Vivarium.

It will definitely take quite a while, but I don't care. Those games are so far and between, I feel like a junkie in Singapore.
absolutly agree. best part of the game so far!

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
CrucifiedMulan do ya have in main adding some extra notconnected to any story, content in restaurant bar section? for example give player the option to fulfill the customer's wish in toilet or something like this? and get extra 20 - 50 rubles tip?

btw, why the Movie Star content is still blocked? or did i play the wrong version?

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
hello i started a game again since the last update and i would like to know how to "accept" to become a whore with the robot in front of the hotel ? and if the way was finished or in big part. thanks ^^

SpartaKus57

Dec 5, 2017
cocomiel1

thank you for the 50% answer but for the other half of the question ? because for the moment we would say that it starts a little everything and continues little by little.
so how to start the "transformation" with the robot in front of the hotel ? thanks ^^

NecrocityVL

Feb 16, 2020
Okay I have no idea if this is like, a well documented bug but I've found a grand total of one post here talking about it so whatever - increasing hip size creates a visual bug where certain outfits either show no literally no differences (like the gym outfit) or have clipping issues (most obvious in the Mai outfit). It only works fully with the ghost outfit/any underwear and being naked. Plus if you try combining clothes then both those issues become WAY more obvious. It just makes me wonder why increasing hip size was implemented if it's barely viewable. If this is a recent bug let me know, cuz otherwise why even have the feature?

Russle

Apr 30, 2023
cocomiel1

thank you for the 50% answer but for the other half of the question ? because for the moment we would say that it starts a little everything and continues little by little.
so how to start the "transformation" with the robot in front of the hotel ? thanks ^^
There's nothing you can do with the robot lady as of currently. Ain't nothing to start. Just consider it more of teaser for possible future content as of the moment

Reactions: Fly'earth
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes