Arzeth

Dec 9, 2022
Well, this game, especially the art looks amazing to me
I'll be honest, a soviet-themed game like this is just too great and original in my opinion
Few games catch my attention tbh, and this is the kind of ones that i think are really good and have huge potential

I'm looking forward to seeing more in the future

Fly'earth

Mar 8, 2021
I have 2 points of view that for me the game has become very complicated
1. Screenshot_1.png in this bar when I start to serve customers the game starts to crash a lot
2. Screenshot_2.png in this other bar it is very difficult for those who don't know English to advance in the game imagine you trying to pass this bar in chinese or japanese this is my difficulty i only understand brazilian portuguese

Reactions: SpartaKus57
Feb 22, 2022
So i was skipping the updates for 2 years to wait for the whole "art revamp" to finish that he was constantly talking about. So anyone played this game before and after the art updates? Did it really change or it's just that he changed the system and the art stayed the same.

Zephran

Nov 16, 2018
Trying to load a save from 4.9.7 to the new version makes it have multiple files missing on trying to load up. Things that dont exist anymore. Am I fucked in this situation or could I just take 4.9.7 Data and merge it with the current version, provided it is still around?
I made the mistake to delete everything but the old saves.

SpectreGT

Jun 10, 2020
So i was skipping the updates for 2 years to wait for the whole "art revamp" to finish that he was constantly talking about. So anyone played this game before and after the art updates? Did it really change or it's just that he changed the system and the art stayed the same.
It has been so long that Kira's "new" art from 3 years ago is now outdated and the creator is revamping her art again to match up with the new NPC art.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes