blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
hard to say. At first fm tell : hey., we eant to do new wersion with full new you, new art and some new fun content in the end of week. After 2 week in new version: new you not ready at all (even shorten then was). Half of arts old, a lot of quests are missed + new bugs.
So even if they tell about "whats new" in updete. Its not really mean it will be here.

But we still hope for light future for Kira in new you as soon as they can)

Reactions: 88Michele88

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
I hope in this update all quest are be present, most what was misset in last update, and yes last upadet are missed a lot of quest we had done afet last update. I think more will be present with new you or then be misset again in next update?

Chaotic

Mar 7, 2017
Download older version, current one have less content as game is being "rewritten" and we are currently waiting for newer version which "should" have all "old" content restored, updated and new added

CoalBurner

Sep 18, 2018
I cant get past the 1st floor at the lab. how do you progress the new you?
If memory serves, that's the end of the game, they've been working on a full art update for a while, so main story content hasn't been added in what i want to say is at least 4 months

Lycan73

Jun 5, 2017
Pls anthor update man i cant wait anymore, the game is soo good
Yes. The game is so good. I agree on that. Trust me, we all started out as "can't wait anymore," too. Yet, waiting is all we've been doing. The update you and others are eagerly anticipating has been ever so elusive. With each delay/push-back, my hopes are starting to grow dimmer. There seem to be too many bugs, and the developer seems to be having a really hard time tackling them. My fear is that, eventually, out of frustration, they're going to say, "You know what? Screw this. We're done," and that's the end of the game. Many great games in the past, such as The Humbling Experience and Valiant Warrior Astrid, have died a premature death. From the way things are going, I see an eventual "Abandoned" tag for this game as well.

Nymphonomicon

Jan 10, 2019
Another delay I presume... Next week, month or maybe even next year...
Latest progress report Mulan says 30th or 31st of this month.
He adds an assurance that if he doesn't get the game out on those days and you are a patron that has lost trust in him, you can DM or e-mail him and he will personally send you it.

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Latest progress report Mulan says 30th or 31st of this month.
He adds an assurance that if he doesn't get the game out on those days and you are a patron that has lost trust in him, you can DM or e-mail him and he will personally send you it.
Darn.. and here I thought he gonna assure us that he gonna send a photo of him wearing thong if he fail to deliver on those day.

Reactions: Taak
Jul 10, 2019
Please clarify for an idiot (me) who played 4.5.2 / 4.5a as my first time in Defenestration. I spent HOURS trying to go to prison. I then read ALL 72 pages of posts (searching "helped" but it really only made my quest for answers more urgent). Then around Page 69 I see that the game is being completely redone and only about 1/3 of the content is there.

So . . . I'm guessing you CAN'T go to prison in this release? So you CAN'T advance any of the other quests?

If I'm wrong (and you CAN go to prison and do all the other cool stuff in version 4.5a) please take pity and give me specific advice on how to get to prison. The old (old, old, old) post said talk to the guard at the Kremlin. I've talked to him so much we're on a first name basis (his name is Karl) and Kira is now the godmother of his twin girls (Jessica & Samantha). I did figure out how to go to "jail" but that doesn't have the shower scene, pole scene, inner thigh tattoo and escape scenarios mentioned in old posts (and I'm guessing this is why the Guide link is down -- the old guide is obsolete).

TIA!

esxay

Nov 24, 2017
you can't get into prison for last version (0.4.5) because dev remaking the game (did half), you need to play in 0.4.4 version. Same for vibrator event (doesn't exist in last update) and most of files in 0.4.5 are placeholders. You need to wait a little next update or find 0.4.4 version (gonna be this week i hope)

Jul 10, 2019
you can't get into prison for last version (0.4.5) because dev remaking the game (did half), you need to play in 0.4.4 version. Same for vibrator event (doesn't exist in last update) and most of files in 0.4.5 are placeholders. You need to wait a little next update or find 0.4.4 version (gonna be this week i hope)
Thank you!

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes