ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
Well, I am getting pretty good at predicting how these guys work. No surprise he missed quite a few of his own deadlines. People need to stop paying for this, its like with "AAA" games, need to send a message to these guys since money is what they will most definitely respond to said supporters of said game.

Mulan has been talking about this rework since end of last year, has made very little progress thus far, either he doesn't have his priorities in check, or he's looking for a payout with little to no effort at all. Does not help the fact that hes taking other people's artwork on top of it all. Probably hit a dead end or is creatively bankrupt. All I can say is he should do the right thing and not charge people for October and November. IF he can somehow manage to actually get the update out it should be free for all.

More and more people I see that make these kinds of games are turning out to be like P&P; they make Lily of the Valley. These guys have very good start-up with constant communication and updates to their games, but as soon as they garner enough support or higher, they either disappear, make endless excuses, or the updates are to far and in between and are small.

Also doesn't help that they pry on the gullible people that believe their excuses they spew......its especially tricky when they say something along the lines of someone being in the hospital/death/etc. At this point a lot of these guys have "valid" excuses, unfortunately I have heard one too many that I wonder how in the world do these creators have more bad luck then anyone else? Seems odd when not just Mulan, but other creators on here I see take advantage of people's empathy....

If you have been on these forums for awhile you probably know of Yummytiger....say what you will of him, but at least he was up front of procrastinating, and never charged people for vaporware....

Last edited:

blabonohe

Nov 28, 2018
wohoo!!1 Did you hear guys? They will finish in month or two! Much fuster then we expected

(Srsly : cmon, we still believe in kira)

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
wohoo!!1 Did you hear guys? They will finish in month or two! Much fuster then we expected

(Srsly : cmon, we still believe in kira)
He said in a day or two, this game will realsed. Now we can only wait. I hope in this day this game will relased very soon as possible.

Last edited:
Jan 21, 2018
Honestly, I am very happy that it was even fixable. Every layered clothing system I saw in RPGM games was a huge clusterfuck and needed patches to even be playable (just try an early "treasure hunter mei" version. "Can I go through this door or will it crash? Better save.").

However, I would not expect much on the new content side. You will be able to replay the game and get new-old scenes but there is only one or two new-new scenes if I read all the posts correctly. Still looking forward though. :D

Reactions: BeccaBoo

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
For now, work as waiters moviment or to slow, very slwo to finsh for in 3 minuts, but i wai 30 minuts to finsh work without gon slow to sadly. I 'm gonne wait the game will be realsed, waiting for news I go to reaply whole game.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Barri

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Did you have a stroke mate?
In new Update, not yet. I wait wen Mulan make a full game without missing all quest and the dogfish in the park with two choise. I'm finsh all game in 0.44 and in the last 045a I don't see all quest I had done in last update.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Now 4 or 5 days ar gone. When they shoud realase the new update, I'm gonna very clos to deat for another missing. I realle become anxious for realase, alwais pationce on it, but now i start to think these day gon do 2 o 3 years. I'm still wait for news.

ggthx

Jul 27, 2017
I hope the update is gona be good if not i have my torch and pitchfork ready
Hmm, aren't you a bit late then? 1-2 days has come and gone, hell months have come and gone. Just how much of a free pass are his supporters allowing him? Or are people STILL believing his bullshit?

I am leaning more toward the latter then the former...

Reactions: Taak
3.90 star(s) 103 Votes