jonL

Jul 24, 2017
New you is finished, sort of. The former mind control procedures in clinic do not work, but you can finish rebelion route, with at least 3 new quite good scenes.

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I would apreciaty any hint on new content and how to find it. I played the new version for about an hour without finding anything new. Wasn't the saying there would be more dialogues, and what about public flashing?

To me it seems to be exactly the same, only with new art.

Last edited:

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Anyway to go without underwear without doing the brainwash path? or get bigger breasts?

Also, game is such a buggy mess, so many things crash the game or blackscreen ya lol.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I noticed piercings in the images but are they in game? If they are...when and where do you get that option?

bricktop

Dec 11, 2017
Does anyone have a 4.4 save? I've tried to use some of the other saves in this thread but they don't show up...

Jul 10, 2019
I would apreciaty any hint on new content and how to find it. I played the new version for about an hour without finding anything new. Wasn't the saying there would be more dialogues, and what about public flashing?

To me it seems to be exactly the same, only with new art.
I agree. Seems to be the same as the previous version except for some minor dialogue changes and different visuals. Still can't get "sent to prison' like in the old version . . . so no new quests / storylines? Pretty disappointing. Will play for a bit more then wait another six months for the "real" update. Unless someone can help me and ray3dave out.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes