outside998

Oct 30, 2017
The reason the image folder was so massive was because of poor optimization. Basically, the way Mulan saved the images, it stored a lot of unneeded info in the metatags, bloating the size drastically. I was actually the one who figured out how to remove them and shrink the file sizes. I am Stasi, a moderator on Defen's discord server, the same Stasi Mulan mentioned in an update post on Patreon. Mulan actually went ahead and rerendered all images anew, to decrease the file size.

I stumbled over the metatag issue when I tried to make the Kira emote for the server, and eventhough I decreased the dimensions to Discord's required values, the filesize always stayed at 1.2MB. After rerendering it, removing the tags and what not, it shrunk to 78kb, with the same image quality.

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
The reason the image folder was so massive was because of poor optimization. Basically, the way Mulan saved the images, it stored a lot of unneeded info in the metatags, bloating the size drastically. I was actually the one who figured out how to remove them and shrink the file sizes. I am Stasi, a moderator on Defen's discord server, the same Stasi Mulan mentioned in an update post on Patreon. Mulan actually went ahead and rerendered all images anew, to decrease the file size.

I stumbled over the metatag issue when I tried to make the Kira emote for the server, and eventhough I decreased the dimensions to Discord's required values, the filesize always stayed at 1.2MB. After rerendering it, removing the tags and what not, it shrunk to 78kb, with the same image quality.
He literally just updated! Holy shit, of course a NNN release was gonna happen!

[/QUOTE
Signed up for his Patreon, downloaded and now have my Saturday all planned :). So far it is running like a dream but I have only played the intro but even that was seriously laggy on the last release. This could be the resurrection of one of the best games here.

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone who could provide a save at the new you facility with the quest, i entered after i finished the analrapist quest and it fucked my save. Would be much appreciated .

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
sees the update

me: you're as beautiful as the day i lost you

It's been forever since the update, I had lost all hope but here we are.

Reactions: junkanon

DrGrigor

Nov 12, 2018
Somehow I wish there would be recollection room. 20 save slot without recollection room.. darn..

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes