AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
I downloaded from mega and getting this message while extracting

Corrupt header is found
Main archive header is corrupt
Corrupt header is found
I too downloaded from mega but I did not get that error,try redownloading maybe.

Weimos

Jan 22, 2017
Hi i finsihed prison, Legion and the quest Vault at the hospital but in new you i can make dream but all other is under maitenance someone know for what ?

Reactions: Big Lebowski
Jul 10, 2019
You have to talk to the KGB chief in the Kremlin. Left side once you enter the building in the area with all of the rooms.
Ok . . . is that available in this version? Because when I go to the Kremlin gate I get the same dialogue with the guard blocking the entrance and can't get inside at all. This is the same as version 4.5a . . . the change log indicates the prison scenes are available in 4.6 . . . doesn't seem like you can get to them though.

cyan101

Apr 12, 2019
sweet, how do we access the new events? I assume one of them is at the new you place where we accessed it before 4.5 disabled it?

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
In changelog the are final quest so is a joke or a lie to the dev
From what I remember the benevolence and pet hypno events were both available in the original version. Reading what Fresh Mulan has said in his Patreon they are being assigned fetishes which are still being planned and designed.

aaronleach

Sep 15, 2017
Ok . . . is that available in this version? Because when I go to the Kremlin gate I get the same dialogue with the guard blocking the entrance and can't get inside at all. This is the same as version 4.5a . . . the change log indicates the prison scenes are available in 4.6 . . . doesn't seem like you can get to them though.
you have to go to the power plant by the city gate talk to the guy by the door to power plant a guy will come up to you tells you to go talk to the supreme leader then go to power plant do stuff there then go talk to KGB chief.

3.90 star(s) 103 Votes