Ren'Py Completed Defiler Wings [v1.4.1] [The Old Huntsman]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

orion2255

Nov 26, 2017
hmm awesome game. well could be awesome. while looking back at the comments. i did notice someone mention that time for dragons game which is basically a reboot. does anyone have an english patch? looks a lot better then defilers wings. but i can't read that shit.

Eliont

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2018
hmm awesome game. well could be awesome. while looking back at the comments. i did notice someone mention that time for dragons game which is basically a reboot. does anyone have an english patch? looks a lot better then defilers wings. but i can't read that shit.

Translation underway.

ShimmieSuxSox

May 28, 2017
I'm having problems with dialog not showing up, never had this problem before. I had to redownload it and 1.0.1 works but 1.4.1 doesn't with letters showing up in the dialog box
Need to add that it works on Windows 10 but not on Windows 7, maybe that'll help

Last edited:

thejukucla

Dec 28, 2018
So after experiencing the horrible translation in the 1.4.1 version I went for the 1.0.1 version, but now I seem to be stuck.
I manage to get to the end where I have to build the army and conquer the humans, but no matter what I do it says I'm lacking finances for the army, eventhough I have tons of it.
Do I have to send money to the army and if yes how? Or am I missing sth?

Jushak

Mar 22, 2019
So after experiencing the horrible translation in the 1.4.1 version I went for the 1.0.1 version, but now I seem to be stuck.
I manage to get to the end where I have to build the army and conquer the humans, but no matter what I do it says I'm lacking finances for the army, eventhough I have tons of it.
Do I have to send money to the army and if yes how? Or am I missing sth?
It's been a while since I played, if memory serves your hoard is contributed to the army of darkness when you move on to the next generation. If you didn't provide enough gold to get proper arms before final generation, it's too late.

Dirtyxmind

Jul 1, 2017
Hello! I am trying to replay this game after some time... and just trying to get all achievements... but so far, have no idea of how to get the 'Violet kisses' one... any idea?
Thank you for your kind attention!

EDIT: Found out what to do (Finally!)... Just had to let the Witch to milk you more than 60 times... when going for the final WAR, just do everything needed to win and don't kill the Witch... at the celebration orgy, take the Princess and r@pe her... after that just watch the fight between the Dark Lady and the Witch... if the Dark Lady takes the Nemesis form then you did all right... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Animalsfan5698
2.60 star(s) 7 Votes