Ren'Py Completed Defiler Wings [v1.4.1] [The Old Huntsman]

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes

tak51

Dec 17, 2017
Hi, I'm currently trying to complete the achievment (and free play) but i can't find the way to do several ones:
1) I don't find the way to fight the angel champion, i am at 20 renown for lots of turns, tried to either to burn or to let the cathedral still, to decrease reinforcement or let it grow, but I can't make the Angel spawns. How can I unlock this fight?
2) I don't understand the "Father of the titans" achievement, can someone explain it?

Thx for your help (Thanks for your reply weaselman)

Last edited:

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
Hi, I'm currently trying to complete the achievment (and free play) but i can't find the way to do several ones:
1) I don't find the way to fight the angel champion, i am at 20 renown for lots of turns, tried to either to burn or to let the cathedral still, to decrease reinforcement or let it grow, but I can't make the Angel spawns. How can I unlock this fight?
2) I don't understand the "Father of the titans" achievement, can someone explain it?

Thx for your help
1) you got to be at high notority, they got to be at high preparedness and the cathedral must be standing and even then it takes me a while for it to apear, I mostly get it in the air region
2) get children from ogres, frost giants, fire giants, tritons and storm giants in one life

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
Hello friends. I was hoping someone could help me. I played the 1.01 version just fine. I have downloaded and tried to play the 1.41 version 3 times, but each time I experience some kind of bug. Text doesn't show whenever characters are speaking. For instance, I see the option that says "Ask about your quest" but when I click it, there is no text where the Mistress should be saying something. Whenever my dragon says something, the text box is empty. Please enlighten a fellow gamer.

FinishUrGames

Aug 11, 2018
Found a "semi" fix. The text will only appear with display resolution set at 1280 x 768 or 720, and only while playing in "full screen" mode. Any other resolution that I have or if I try to play in "windowed" mode, the text is gone. I prefer to play in full screen anyway, but my problem is 1280 x 720 or 768, doesn't fit my monitor. Oh well, at least I found the problem, time for a new monitor.

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
I'll advertise here as well: I've done some personal modifications to the 'reboot' of Defiler Wings, the one called 'Time for Dragons'. I'm testing the waters whether there's enough interest to actually make it worthwhile to do something public about it, here.

As an aside, if someone knows how to contact the dev of that game, Eliont, I'd be grateful.

Edit: Got into contact.

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Probably an installation issue on your part. The game is a bit buggy and the translation does have lots of issues, but it's definitely not that buggy.

I assume it's 1.4.1 we're talking about here, right?

Last edited:

Jman9

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2019
Not as such. You can enable the default 'developer mode', but it isn't nearly as developed as in Time for Dragons, and somewhat buggy to boot. Just enabling the console is probably a better idea. This time, putting 'config.console = True' into 'options.rpy' is enough.

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I've never played a game that I can't even fucking start without a bunch of errors that stop me from progressing past the very first screen. It's surreal how bad this is.
it's surreal how bad you are at following simple instructions then
I mean, you must teach me this superpower, to have a game that's well established and you try it
and it doesn't work and instead of going: "mmh, I seemt to be having problems launching, I wonder what I did wrong" you go "muuuh, this game no launch properly, me earth super genius so me no wrong, must be game fault, everyone else must be thick to not realise this, muuuh"

edit: also I'd have included my version here but it's too big to be directly uploaded and I refuse to put in more then twice the amount of effort this crettin put into this

pizbia

Sep 17, 2017
it's surreal how bad you are at following simple instructions then
I mean, you must teach me this superpower, to have a game that's well established and you try it
and it doesn't work and instead of going: "mmh, I seemt to be having problems launching, I wonder what I did wrong" you go "muuuh, this game no launch properly, me earth super genius so me no wrong, must be game fault, everyone else must be thick to not realise this, muuuh"
All that effort for a joke this low quality? I can't imagine being tantrum-level angry about an error someone else ran into lmao

Aptugz

Oct 5, 2020
One of my favorite games. It has an interesting gameplay unlike many other adult games. At least one playthrough will be fun.

2.60 star(s) 7 Votes