Mod HTML Degrees of Lewdity Not-so premium Mod [v2.1] [LoL747]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes
May 4, 2019
i've waited like half of a year already, a few hours make no difference
what timezone are you talking about btw?

Miliopuff

Jul 21, 2018
So, I'm assuming this safe to use with 0.2.14? OP has conflicting remarks.
I was literally just investigating this. It's "safe" to use but definitely has drawbacks...
It'll revert some of the updated graphics to the older version. Most notably the images for the clothing wear and tear system.
This happens because the mod replaces the entirety of the "img" folder with the version the mod creator is working with.
There's also a number of edits that aren't listed in the change logs.

lol747 I recommend making a folder structure that contains only your edited work. This makes it easier to keep track of what's changed and allows the user to customize the experience if they happen to dislike some of the changes.
Including all of the base game files also makes it obnoxious when installing multiple mods.

I suspect you yourself lost track of some changes too... The blush1-5 in "img\body" is altered however blush1-5 in "img\bodyRed" hasn't been changed. I do believe the difference between body and bodyRed is dependent on whether tanning is enabled. Any file in the Red sections are for palettes. You also mentioned that you "added text" but didn't include the .html file, so either it's somewhere in the images or you forgot to upload the .html with the changed text. :P
The file "idellizard" also appears to be a typo and most likely won't correctly show up in the game without editing the .html.

I also made some of my own changes to your Kimono, you can use them if you're interested. If anyone else wants to use them simply replace the files located in "img\clothes\lower\kimono".

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
I was literally just investigating this. It's "safe" to use but definitely has drawbacks...
It'll revert some of the updated graphics to the older version. Most notably the images for the clothing wear and tear system.
This happens because the mod replaces the entirety of the "img" folder with the version the mod creator is working with.
There's also a number of edits that aren't listed in the change logs.

lol747 I recommend making a folder structure that contains only your edited work. This makes it easier to keep track of what's changed and allows the user to customize the experience if they happen to dislike some of the changes.
Including all of the base game files also makes it obnoxious when installing multiple mods.

I suspect you yourself lost track of some changes too... The blush1-5 in "img\body" is altered however blush1-5 in "img\bodyRed" hasn't been changed. I do believe the difference between body and bodyRed is dependent on whether tanning is enabled. Any file in the Red sections are for palettes. You also mentioned that you "added text" but didn't include the .html file, so either it's somewhere in the images or you forgot to upload the .html with the changed text. :P
The file "idellizard" also appears to be a typo and most likely won't correctly show up in the game without editing the .html.

I also made some of my own changes to your Kimono, you can use them if you're interested. If anyone else wants to use them simply replace the files located in "img\clothes\lower\kimono".
Oh shit I forgot the HTML .... Well that make this version a lot less interesting now because I did a lot of change in the core code of the game and as you said, all the lizard img won't work without it :/ the problem is that im already on vacation and don't have access to my computer

A huge thanks for noticing it and letting me know that I have fucked up this release

For the good part , I really like your kimono !
And about some not modified on the "red" folders it was because I tested my mod without tanning and I the modified HTML pick files like the blushes on the normal folder

I guesse I own you all excuses , and will update it with a big update in September
Sorry again

JaegerMister

Jun 28, 2020
So that's a no then. The creator pretty much flat out stated that he wouldn't be and that any more WS content being added will all have to be fanmade. It really sucks that I can't code, like at all, or I'd just make some stuff I wanna see myself as like a personal use mod or something. Oh well, it's a great game regardless, just sucks that there's only like two scenes of it, period, in game.

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
So that's a no then. The creator pretty much flat out stated that he wouldn't be and that any more WS content being added will all have to be fanmade. It really sucks that I can't code, like at all, or I'd just make some stuff I wanna see myself as like a personal use mod or something. Oh well, it's a great game regardless, just sucks that there's only like two scenes of it, period, in game.
Wait , when I mean the creator , you mean the game dev ? Well, if there really is none of what you are looking for, I'll contact the game dev and asking his permission for adding stuff myself , I cannot guarantee that it will come into the game but I'll try

Reactions: _DarkDesires_

_DarkDesires_

Jan 3, 2018
Wait , when I mean the creator , you mean the game dev ? Well, if there really is none of what you are looking for, I'll contact the game dev and asking his permission for adding stuff myself , I cannot guarantee that it will come into the game but I'll try
That would be lovely. I also crave some proper humiliating WS content. You're awesome dude!

Reactions: lol747

Highland_Hunter

Aug 26, 2019
lol747 :

One of the features of your Mod, was a more Feminine character body . Is that body still available ?

I'd prefer that over the the newer "androgynous" , body, cause I usually play a female MC, and the one in the Image file looks very "boyish" to me . :(

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
lol747 :

One of the features of your Mod, was a more Feminine character body . Is that body still available ?

I'd prefer that over the the newer "androgynous" , body, cause I usually play a female MC, and the one in the Image file looks very "boyish" to me . :(
I will include both body in the next release in an upgraded way, what I mean is , in the actual version of the game, both female and male share the same body file. Now that I work my way into the code of the game , I'll work on a way to load a certain body type for each choose sex, if you want to play a boy, you will continue to use the androgynous one but if you choose to play as the girl, you will get the girl body

I've reverted the girl body back to androgynous because I've got people's that wanted it back but I was thinking about a way to please both sides and I thinking the update in September will be it :)

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
I tried my hand at recoloring the x-ray sex animations to fit with the black NPC's and figured that i might as well share it here.
I do recommend to keep a back up of the old folder in case my peen coloring skills don't turn you on ;)

Just drop the 'black' folder in Degrees of Lewdity>img>sex and replace it.

A little preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

lol747

Jul 1, 2017
I tried my hand at recoloring the x-ray sex animations to fit with the black NPC's and figured that i might as well share it here.
I do recommend to keep a back up of the old folder in case my peen coloring skills don't turn you on ;)

Just drop the 'black' folder in Degrees of Lewdity>img>sex and replace it.

A little preview:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Ooooh awesome ! That a thing that I always delay but really have to do , I forgot about it soo many time because , same as the male body , I play with a female and disable black people -that sounded a bit racist tho ngl- for a simple reason : the folder for the black encounters is different and I'm working by folder , that's why the lizard and the horse comes out in this update and not the dolphin or the pig ( don't worry tho , pig peepee soon.tm ) and that also why the black person update never come , but that is fixed , will add that to the mod with your agreement :)

Nova1811

May 6, 2018
Ooooh awesome ! That a thing that I always delay but really have to do , I forgot about it soo many time because , same as the male body , I play with a female and disable black people -that sounded a bit racist tho ngl- for a simple reason : the folder for the black encounters is different and I'm working by folder , that's why the lizard and the horse comes out in this update and not the dolphin or the pig ( don't worry tho , pig peepee soon.tm ) and that also why the black person update never come , but that is fixed , will add that to the mod with your agreement :)
Sure go ahead :D

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
Hey, I am unsure if it is the actual games issue or something with this mod itself (since it is using this mods updated gif) but after the update the penetration picture (for anal too) is only half the picture size gif and on the pussy licking slide thing it slides from an open pussy to a little white [x] in the corner and then back.

Is this just to do with the update or something, or am I myself missing something?

EDIT: I found the issue, the pixel size of the newest update made all the X-ray sizes go to 2048x120 instead of 2048x256 - to my knowledge that is the only change that would impact images, I made them all the 120 size and it works fine now.

Last edited:

Zakota

Sep 22, 2017
I checked all the updated game sizes for the xray pics and confirmed all were now 120 pixel height and changed all these to match+added the black dick Nova1811 put in (it should stay at x256 apparently, they did not change that in core game) - Love the mod, hope this helps out anyone who had the same problem :)

Edit: Turns out the main game had this same issue with just black dicks, so I scaled that to 120 too like all its other x-rays. Everything in the folder displays correctly now.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 696182

Great Mod, but since the 0.2.15.2 update of the Game, some X-Ray images are only half displayed.
Screenshot_20200720_155002.png

Last edited by a moderator:
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes