DD2

Feb 10, 2019
XD go to the shop in day time you animal idiot! or steal at night, but know steal from shop will greatly boost your criminal rate, so better buy the normal way.

Does stealing from people in combat even do anything? I see nothing added to stolen item value or just cash itself...
yes it does! if done successfully:

-improve Skullduggery
-Gain a little Control if MC is being rape
-money
-and in very rare cases: pepper spray refills

After a certain point in the game after your Skullduggery gets to a certain point you can start stealing in combat. And its after this point the only way to improve Skullduggery is by stealing "in combat" meaning that if you want to get to grade S in Skullduggery you better start stealing in combat, by the way its very grinding to get to S.

ALSO you can ONLY steal with both hands at a same time if your Skullduggery level is very hi, B still gets you red text fails attempts. so to be sure just use one hand, steal every turn till you get the success yellow text prompt. I steal with both hands only if attacked during the day as can steal and scream at the same time to be rescue, its a 50/50 chance to success , but its better than angry the attackers and they become dangerous, yes fail attempts will angry attackers so careful!

BUG detected:
there seems to be a bug that make underwear disappear, (top underwear and bottom underwear) don't know exactly where, but i guess maybe is in the pool lockers after selecting a complete save cloth outfit to dress (example: "school" or "everyday") MC dress only with the cloth and accessories, BUT NOT the underwear which vanish form inventory. Can someone confirm this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir
May 25, 2019
how do you get the stimulant dealer to appear I have went back and forth to Oxford for 2 days straight am I doing something wrong
During the 4th or 5th week of school you will unlock an event related to math, once outside of the school a "cutscene" will trigger introducing the dealer, then you can buy from them any time you visit the street

Last edited:
Reactions: Vrelnir

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
how do you get the stimulant dealer to appear I have went back and forth to Oxford for 2 days straight am I doing something wrong
Aside from what others have mentioned, I believe you need to work on the project once without stimulants before you realize that something additional to help you focus could be beneficial.

BUG detected:
there seems to be a bug that make underwear disappear, (top underwear and bottom underwear) don't know exactly where, but i guess maybe is in the pool lockers after selecting a complete save cloth outfit to dress (example: "school" or "everyday") MC dress only with the cloth and accessories, BUT NOT the underwear which vanish form inventory. Can someone confirm this?
It's a known bug that's existed since the clothing overhaul in 2.0.0 and applies to all clothing catagories, not just underwear (occasionally duplicates stuff too). Vrelnir is aware of it, but hasn't been able to determine the cause, and no one has figured out how to replicate it on demand yet (which would help pinpoint the cause) . If you figure out how to reliably replicate it, post on Vrelnir's blog or bitbucket. It's probably the most annoying unresolved bug in the game.

Last edited:

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
I like how the parasites work, mechanically. (gaining arousal over time) but tbh I always found them kinda gross.

I'm hoping for an update containing something more mechanical in the form of wearable rotors or something.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Thoughts from a recent play through:
1) If someone compliments small breasts, it should decrease insecurity, not increase it.
2) Got mobbed while dancing and decided to fight. Kicked, bit, struggled to no effect, but still was overwhelmed by constant orgasms. This fight took quite some time and even if the MC failed to fight everyone off, they should have been more effective in causing pain and discomfort over time and they really shouldn't have had 8 orgasms (they were only kissed except for the one time they had a chance to bite a penis).

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Thoughts from a recent play through:
1) If someone compliments small breasts, it should decrease insecurity, not increase it.
2) Got mobbed while dancing and decided to fight. Kicked, bit, struggled to no effect, but still was overwhelmed by constant orgasms. This fight took quite some time and even if the MC failed to fight everyone off, they should have been more effective in causing pain and discomfort over time and they really shouldn't have had 8 orgasms (they were only kissed except for the one time they had a chance to bite a penis).
Quoted 1) over on Vrelnir's bitbucket (and credited you for idea). It's a really good point.

2) I think you missread what was happening. Npc's do 3-4 actions that raise the PC's arousal per round, even if they aren't directly using an orifice. Orifice related actions do more, but 5-10 people fondling/groping the PC will still make it orgasm pretty regularly. Also worth noting that resisting doesn't prevent the PC's body from reacting to erotic stimuli. As for the PC's effectiveness, groups of NPC's share a HP pool, which is a limitation of how sex/harassment/combat is currently done, and damage is directly related to physique, which is in turn limited by the PC's body size. Don't use a small or tiny PC if you want to reliably win fights. Worth noting that even if you use the larger bodies and have a supply of pepper spray, you'll still have issues winning once you start getting to 6-on-1 though (6v1 isn't an exact amount either). You're character isn't a superhero.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Quoted 1) over on Vrelnir's bitbucket (and credited you for idea). It's a really good point.

2) I think you missread what was happening. Npc's do 3-4 actions that raise the PC's arousal per round, even if they aren't directly using an orifice. Orifice related actions do more, but 5-10 people fondling/groping the PC will still make it orgasm pretty regularly. Also worth noting that resisting doesn't prevent the PC's body from reacting to erotic stimuli. As for the PC's effectiveness, groups of NPC's share a HP pool, which is a limitation of how sex/harassment/combat is currently done, and damage is directly related to physique, which is in turn limited by the PC's body size. Don't use a small or tiny PC if you want to reliably win fights. Worth noting that even if you use the larger bodies and have a supply of pepper spray, you'll still have issues winning once you start getting to 6-on-1 though (6v1 isn't an exact amount either). You're character isn't a superhero.
I do have a fair idea of how combat works, but even playing max size, max athleticism, max combat, max willpower, a single opponent that grabs your arms will 100% lead to loosing due to pain (ignoring the fact that you are still kicking, biting, and screaming the whole time). It just seems that combat is too far set up for you to loose, should you try to fight and could use some tweaking in the future.

Oh, and another thought: I don't think that using pepper spray to fight off a rapist should be a crime, but ok, I can live with that; however, I recently fought off a wolf in the middle of the forest and the pepper spray was a crime there too, hmm?

Quay13 45

Aug 11, 2019
Hi .
The game is good
right Now
But
Why am I being raped?
Why not me who rapes
Please add:
1. I have the possibility of rape
2. Easy to process the dresses from the store
3. I can control NPC or unidentified personalities.
To do (ask them to gather in one place - bullying on one - or help rape anyone - or dating anyone - or request a group appointment - or threaten one to do what I want ... etc)
4. Take a wolf with you and roam the city.
You can make them scare others and help facilitate the process of controlling the characters to do what I want.
I know that what I ask is difficult but I want to enjoy but a game more and thank you for reading.
Note: I know my English is bad but I try to learn.

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Also, I got sick of trying to find my way around the old sewers, so I made this. Hope it's of use to someone.
Thanks for the map! One thing possibly worth adding is the asymmetric outbound connections: Danube St. allows access to the forest but Barb St. does not connect to the beach.

Quay13 45

Aug 11, 2019
I ... don't think this is the game for you. Personal opinion, of course.
Hahaha * The sound of falling on the ground *
I know but what I liked about the game is that you have a wide range of options for you to choose
But what makes me worry is that MC is raped
I don't have the possibility to rape them
(Magic turns against the magician ._. If you understand what I mean ^ __-)
But thanks for the reply

Sphere42

Sep 9, 2018
Probably not the best place to ask but could someone please have a look at the and see what's up with the formatting? For some reason the first subsection on Outfits works just fine but everything after that refuses to insert line breaks after each entry causing names and stats to squeeze next to the image of the previous item.

Edit: okay got it, DO NOT add left-alignment to any embedded images or text will move up to fill the line, disregarding subsection structure and other formatting.

Last edited:
Jan 29, 2018
For the few specific npc's dominance matters for, it's in the cheat menu. Robin has a stat for it, but it's currently not used for anything. Whitney's dominance and Avery's hate stats are dominance type stats, and Kylar... well some stat kinda effects it, but I tend to ignore the greasy little creep.

If you mean dominance for generic non-named npc's, that doesn't really exist. Closest thing i can think of would probably be increasing the rate of allure based events, and that's nowhere near a perfect fit (mostly makes you get jumped more)
Nah I meant it seems every time I try to get intimate with Robin he's the dom. Is there a way to switch that around?

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Frurose
yeah, pepper spray on a rapist shouldn't be a crime... but hey! this town is frigging hentai! you get to be public humiliated for robing houses, attackers and fighting up rapist on the streets ...but being rape? lol whut?

I heard there is a background story on the making that will explain why this people act like this... i mean lewd sex OK, stealing WRONG, fighting back rapist SUPER WRONG!!!! or MC eventually get use to the rape or MC go send to the asylum to be cure and eventually get used to the rape. As i said what is socially acceptable in Lewdesia is people satisfy their sexual urges with anyone at any time.
raska42

think i explained last time what made the bug show and it was fix in a later update, and this time even though i am not 100% sure i think i explain how to replicate.the reason why i ask people if they can confirm this in their androids by replicating the steps.

I will explain again with more details:
Make a everyday full outfit including both (top/bottom) cloth layer, both under-cloth (top/bottom) layer and accessories, i name this as "school"
Make a full swimsuit outfit consisting only in full under cloth in my case a foreign swim suit full outfit and name it "swimsuit" (NOTE: MC is a boy who dress as girl)
go to girls locker room in pool dress in "school" outfit, choose full "swimsuit" outfit, do the lesson (NOTE: MC is boy with boobs but dress as girl to pass unnoticed, and get NO detention time)
got to locker again in pool and choose "School"
BUG detected; under cloth is missed you also don't get purple text saying outfit has missing pieces you later notice you have no bra or panty layers on.
IDK... it seems the game can't replace a full under cloth layer for two separate pieces and deals with this canceling them and removing from inventory.

now that you mention it. I also notice in last update i got 4 extra "full sweater" buying and using underwear wile wearing a sweater which was broken form the bottom part, had to use another bottom part to cover the unmentionables. Also worth to mention all the duplicate where also broken the bottom part as well.

In the meanwhile a solution can be either buying 10x of clothing that gets vanish and cheating to add the money i lose buying them, at least at the early stages of the game where money is an issue. or alternately strip and then dress piece by piece which is time consuming and tedious.

Last edited:

Fangii

Aug 19, 2019
I really like that map, thanks for making it. The Old Sewers are a pain to navigate if you don't know what exactly you're looking for.

Probably not the best place to ask but could someone please have a look at the and see what's up with the formatting? For some reason the first subsection on Outfits works just fine but everything after that refuses to insert line breaks after each entry causing names and stats to squeeze next to the image of the previous item.
This is the trouble I was facing when overhauling that page. Eventually I just gave up trying to fix it, seeing as I'm already not that good at it already and every attempt I did to fix it only made things worse. Ideally my plan was to have the info already collapsed, as in you click [Expand] to get the info you need. As it stands now, the info and images show up regardless and to hide them you need to click [Collapse].

I'm not sure if it was you who fixed it, but regardless of who it is thank you very much. I appreciate it.

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
Nah I meant it seems every time I try to get intimate with Robin he's the dom. Is there a way to switch that around?
Currently, no. The same core sex/combat system is used for all encounters, and due to fairly widespread complaints about the amount of rapists preferring to bottom, the chance for bottoming was set to 0. Apparently there's currently a chance of NPC's bottoming due to something, but it sounds like that's being resolved (per Vrelnir, see blog 0.2.2.x comments, roughly 3/4 of the way down if you don't load extra comments).

Personally I can see top/bottom preference being a use for the unused 'Robin's Dominance' stat, but not sure if that can actually be tied into the sex/combat system without a rework.

May 25, 2019
I have a suggestion concerning School Status, the more you have the less you're getting attacked/harassed/etc...in school because you're one of the popular kid, except for Withney of course

raska42

Feb 16, 2018
I have a suggestion concerning School Status, the more you have the less you're getting attacked/harassed/etc...in school because you're one of the popular kid, except for Withney of course
That's already the case. Don't think it effects the rate of events occuring, but a lot of the negative events are either less severe or outright changed to something positive if you're status is high.

High delinquency will open up additional harassment that status won't save you from (logic being you're 'safe' to harass since authority figures will assume you're at fault), so be careful about raising it if you're character is a lousy fighter.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 170 Votes