Azure_Paz

Feb 7, 2018
How do I like build relations to people who "have no strong opinion" about me? And where can i find Bailey (caretaker) and Avery (businessman)?

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
How do I like build relations to people who "have no strong opinion" about me? And where can i find Bailey (caretaker) and Avery (businessman)?
Baley can be found in the office in the orphanage i think from 07:00 to 09:00. Avery can be found the first time when you collect lichen for the school science project in the park and then reapears later on Saturday afternoons when he ask you if you want to go to dinner with him.
For your first question, basically it changes when you interact with these poeple, but as i see it at the moment it's not possible to get proper relations with everyone on the list.

Reactions: Vrelnir

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
hello, sorry to bother again with this questions... how can landy sell me the peper pray, that option don't show for me, and how can i enter the warehouse? i can't find it in the map where you guys point it out for me. and yes, i meet Kyler (killer? XD) but raising the love stat with this character seems like and epic task...

og yes, maybe a little early to ask, but how can i raise seduction stats? it barely has raise since i start. my guess is at the bar drinking with people there.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
hello, sorry to bother again with this questions... how can landy sell me the peper pray, that option don't show for me, and how can i enter the warehouse? i can't find it in the map where you guys point it out for me. and yes, i meet Kyler (killer? XD) but raising the love stat with this character seems like and epic task...

og yes, maybe a little early to ask, but how can i raise seduction stats? it barely has raise since i start. my guess is at the bar drinking with people there.
You need an empty charge and ~500$ for Landry to sell a refill. Charge increases are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The compound requires you to steal from people outside the club until you get the option to hide in a car, if you do that and are lucky you'll know where the place is and be able to ransack the place once a day.

I think seduction gets increased by secondary options after promiscuity actions, like flirting in the cafeteria before or after school hours and moms and dads at the beach.

Reactions: Vrelnir and DD2

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
So after some time living in the Furry Friends Cave, I though it's nice I don't need to care about Bailey (as long as I don't collapse from stress and get picked up by them), but Robin is still stuct with them and getting extorted all the time. Wouldn't it be nice if you could get Robin to move in with you, as an alternative to the Human Trafficking Hub (the orphanage)? I'm sure the cute little animals are the preferable option over Bailey and his shady friends, don't you agree?

Reactions: Highland_Hunter

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
@DrunkMonkGar wow, you sure know a lot of this game, thanks!

Landry actually charge me 2.5K (2.500) to fill up my paper spray tank, i had to pay because really need it; made my mc beautiful from the start and now he is walking sex toy for predators ^~^U ....yes i read the "expert mode" warning, but i like playing games in hard difficulty.

Reactions: DrunkMonkGar

Unkper

Oct 2, 2017
Hi guys. Can somebody help me? Most of my time I playing beautiful game on android, is there is some possibility to extract save data from the app? Thanks for attention.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
Where's the fricken police!?!?
At the Police Station generally not giving a f*ck. Also at the beach shaking down Robin at his lemonade stand, and occasionally arresting you and putting you in public stocks for anyone or anything to abuse.

Reactions: Arkus86

Traekun

Mar 22, 2019
At the Police Station generally not giving a f*ck. Also at the beach shaking down Robin at his lemonade stand, and occasionally arresting you and putting you in public stocks for anyone or anything to abuse.
They arrest people for illegally selling lemonade but not for raping...

Reactions: Arkus86

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
They arrest people for illegally selling lemonade but not for raping...
No they shake Robin down for $100 'for not having a license'. They arrest you if you fall unconscious with a high enough crime rating, for breaking into lockers at school, houses on Domus St. and other criminal activity.

They also take no notice if you show them the flash drive with proof of the Headmasters activities.

It's a game, it doesn't have to make sense.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
What stat governs your arousal gain during masturbation?
Tryna get caught in class and such.

Also, when masturbating in the bathroom there seem to be discriptions for stopping after X-orgasms. IIRC I did 29 in a row and got 'are you sure your body can handle it'
Can you eventually black out from this, or something?

Also, what triggers getting caught in the bathroom at home? I just to have people barge in every day, but it doesn't happen in the newer version.

Schnipo

Jan 24, 2019
I have read something about "under the hospital"... how do I get there?
I'm not 100% sure but could be happening when you choose the free of charge parasite removal and the treatment goes south. You will lose consciousness and wake up in a strange room where you...meet a couple of dogs if i remember correctly.

Reactions: Vrelnir

Traekun

Mar 22, 2019
No they shake Robin down for $100 'for not having a license'. They arrest you if you fall unconscious with a high enough crime rating, for breaking into lockers at school, houses on Domus St. and other criminal activity.

They also take no notice if you show them the flash drive with proof of the Headmasters activities.

It's a game, it doesn't have to make sense.
Don't get me wrong, I really love this game and I agree with you. I was pointing out how little cop activity there is.

Xhianil

Jun 23, 2017
Made the mistake of looking at the insane amount of code in this game, holy fuck is it a lot, how do you even learn these 30 lines + these 48 = this output

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Get knocked unconscious with high trauma, I think. You'll be sent to the asylum underneath the hospital.
Asylum is in the forest, under the hospital is different and iirc doesn't care about trauma, just that your rng rolls above 80/100 when you pass out inside the hospital(parasite removal going wrong being probably the most common cause for that to happen naturally).

Made the mistake of looking at the insane amount of code in this game, holy fuck is it a lot, how do you even learn these 30 lines + these 48 = this output
Personally I found it pretty easy to understand once I got that events are usually picked with something like
Code:
if $rng > 80 do event 1
elseif $rng > 60 do event 2
elseif $rng > 40 do event 3
else do event 4
making it so that the last event has 40% chance while others have 20% since rng is set to value between 1 and 100 whenever you do anything and after that it's just a matter of keeping track of what other conditions there are and when say a submission or exhibition based content that most events have starts or end and doing a quick project wide search if there's a widget or link to a passage I don't get but feel like I should(widgets have quotes around the name when defined and passages have a :: before the name making both easy to find when necessary).

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi guys. Can somebody help me? Most of my time I playing beautiful game on android, is there is some possibility to extract save data from the app? Thanks for attention.
If there's a way to extract save data from the Android version of the game, I don't know it. The file system on Android works in a strange way that I don't understand.
What stat governs your arousal gain during masturbation?
Tryna get caught in class and such.

Also, when masturbating in the bathroom there seem to be discriptions for stopping after X-orgasms. IIRC I did 29 in a row and got 'are you sure your body can handle it'
Can you eventually black out from this, or something?

Also, what triggers getting caught in the bathroom at home? I just to have people barge in every day, but it doesn't happen in the newer version.
Arousal gain during masturbation is based on the acts you perform. A couple of other things can impact the rate of arousal gain though: Aphrodisiacs will speed it up, and the Orgasm Addict trait will slow it down.

You can't black out mid-masturbation, but you can build enough stress that you pass out right after.

Being interrupted during your bath is based on allure, and can only trigger during the day.

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes