Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
Any chance of adding umbrellas to the game so your clothes don't get ruined during rainy days? Also perhaps as something to poke people with when you get attacked.
Umbrellas would be awesome way to protect our clothes, well as raincoat as an accessary from the forest. Using umbrella as a weapon would be good too, since it wouldn't cause lethal damage on the attackers.
I believe umbrellas and coats were mentioned as likely additions for the planned clothing overhaul, and that @Vrelnir wants to have that done before adding more clothes options.

D

Deleted member 7072

Is there any chance you will add the ability to rename NPCs in the menu that lets you change their sex? Most of the names are both male and female names, but some like Mason and Kylar are 100% male. Being able to change them to whatever we want would also allow us to rename NPCs to things like popular Yandere characters for Kylar etc; I think it would greatly improve your game :)

Any idea how soon/long it will be until you implement a missionary position for the PC? It could be used both for NPC Male Missionary as well as NPC Cowgirl/Reverse Cowgirl so you could get double the scenes out of it. Dolphins would make more sense with your body prone as well, I'm not sure a male PC and a female dolphin works doggy style lol. The earlier it is added the more appropriate position you can pick for future encounters, I can think of many that wouldn't make sense doggy style.

Some suggestions:

Make the slime encounter in the sewers repeatable, needing severe hallucinations to encounter them in the bath makes them very rare.

A slime you can tame and use for your own purposes (perhaps a single slime remained in the tub?).

I know you will be adding penis growth to parasites, so some Parasite related traits would be cool. The arousal gain is pretty debilitating, so maybe a Symbiotic trait where you lose more Trauma/Stress etc when you cum, or are overwhelmed by climaxing for fewer turns based on the level of the trait?

A variant slime parasite you can get from the sewer slime that is too slick for you to remove, which when Symbiotic would deal more Arousal with penis actions would be neat. You could grow your own family too, with more slimes splitting off the parasitic one after cumming enough times.

Slime "waterbed". Would work for both vore and non vore. Not into it myself, but sleeping on top of a slime is an enticing prospect. Could result in interesting Robin scenes.

Squids fall off you when you bang dolphins as if you aren't in the water anymore, I think they should stick around. Maybe add a bucket item to bring one home with you to your bathtub.

As others have mentioned, we really need an apartment you can move into with Robin and or other NPCs.

The only way I have found to screw Kylar is to get abducted by her, some consensual sex would be nice, as would not being carted off to jail afterword.

Is it possible to encounter the underwater ruin chick more than once? I only ran into her the first time I went down. If it is one time making it repeatable would be nice.

I would like some way to walk into Robins room naked.

The ability to have your way with people you defeat in combat would be nice, especially with certain annoying NPCs like Whitney.

A knife to stab people with, punching and kicking doesn't seem very effective and pepper spray is rare. Killing someone would increase crime substantially.

Horses. Female horses wouldn't need any oversized insertion consideration and thus would be easiest to add first. Speaking of oversized insertion, assuming the cats in game are housecats and not cougars that definitely should apply to them.

Cougars.

Water based slimes in the form of Jellyfish without stingers could work.

Is there a way to aquire the Orgasm Addict trait without cheating?

Addictive fluids would be cool, each semen and girlcum of each species human/dolphin/slime with the ability to make your own semen/girlcum addictive through some shady hospital experiment or drug. Getting named NPCs addicted to your cum to increase their lust and submission, with unique "getting a fix" scenes.

Learning hypnotism from a book in the library to hypnotize named NPCs to raise love and lust, raise or lower dominance/trauma, or simply screw them. Hypnotizing your evil landlady into letting you and Robin stay for free from now on would be fantastic.

Bang Robin options in her room.

Eden should totally secretly be into bondage, tie her up for a change.

Learn trapmaking from Eden, allowing you to set traps in the forest to trap random people, then have your way with them.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
For hunger system I feel like most roguelikes do a good job of having it but not making it be annoying, I think that's partly since most of them don't give you an actual number to worry about just a notification that you are getting hungry and then after eating your fill you can forget about it until it gets low again.
Anyway having to decide what you're going to eat like 3 times a day would get annoying and is probably what most people against the idea are imagining but it could be made so that in normal situations it basically takes care of itself nearly automatically while becoming something to worry about only when you go several days without waking up at a somewhat safe location that could provide a breakfast or eating a lunch at school.

Reactions: Squidbit

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
A wait system would be nice, to manually pass however much time you want with the risk of being harassed when you hang around one place for too long.

For the most part this hasn't mattered really, since in places where you want to be at a specific time, you have an option to wait there like in class, but there's no option at the docks right now. It'd also be nice to be able to pass time somehow in your bedroom, like working out or practicing dancing. Mainly because waiting for Robin to wake up can suck sometimes lol

Reactions: Arkus86

Ryan Waxx

Mar 5, 2018
Sometimes I like to quickly burn a little time to get to the good stuff, like if I'm going for Avery you have to wait weeks in order for those events to become available.

A hunger system would take the merely tedious "sleep, sleep, sleep, bath bath (to prevent Bailey from waking you up)" cycle into something far more annoying. Down with hunger! Down!

> Cougars.

That's in the game already. Just set yourself to male and Avery to female.

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Sometimes I like to quickly burn a little time to get to the good stuff, like if I'm going for Avery you have to wait weeks in order for those events to become available.

A hunger system would take the merely tedious "sleep, sleep, sleep, bath bath (to prevent Bailey from waking you up)" cycle into something far more annoying. Down with hunger! Down!
You mean it would be super annoying to pick eat breakfast instead of bath after Bailey wakes you up?(assuming the game wouldn't do it automatically when that happens)

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
I'm only on board for a hunger system if it actually adds something to the game beyond the tedium of going to some location and hitting a button on a regular basis. Like maybe when you're trapped in the rape dungeon you can go on hunger strike until you pass out and they have to get rid of your body to avoid an investigation.

sparrow_rose

May 5, 2018
Hunger systems are incredibly tedious. I wouldn't even love this game as much now if there weren't any cheats to cancel out tiredness. If you were to implement a hunger system at least make the cheat a permanent thing that says 'never hungry'.
I absolutely agree. If it weren't for the sh*t ton of cheats in Girl Life I would never play. Some things quickly become annoying.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Anyway having to decide what you're going to eat like 3 times a day would get annoying
Correct me if i'm mistaken, we're not going to face too much consequence if we're skipping a daily meal or two. Neither if some occasion about a day. Don't get me wrong, it's not good, but could happen. Also usually we're not passed out for days, that wouldn't make malnutrition do too much harm. It would mean, basically a few things. If we are in the forest, we can then eat barries (which could have random effects). If we are kidnapped, then our kidnapper would feed us (with something). If we are in the town, then we can find either trashcan food (potential negative stats), or beg from others for something to eat (that may lead to an encounter) at the orphanage, you will ofc you get some food (enough to stand by).

Potential food sources: Orphanage, Supermarket, Cafe, Forest (Hunting/growing food). And that's just a quick list i got in my mind, i'm sure you will find be at somewhere, that will give you a potential food source, even if you're not moving for weeks. I don't think that, having such option would cause game ruining experience. But to avoid 'any' issue with it, that content could be disabled, such like tentacles, bestiality. So adding it, would not be an issue. (in my honest opinion)

"sleep, sleep, sleep, bath, bath"????
I don't really see the point of sleep 3 times in a row, but surely, you can at least once eat something. Such like: "Sleep, sleep, sleep, bath, eat" (to prevent Bailey from waking you up) Having the option to eat, would just lead to more content. And potentially makes you visit the city's other places, more than just like three places.

I'm only on board for a hunger system if it actually adds something to the game beyond the tedium
It's clear that you didn't read my post about it then, i were mention how it should work like. So to answer your question: It would give you positive stats if you would eat food that you buy. We could also add a patch to it, if you live in the forest. that either growing your food/hunting for it. That would also give you additional source of getting money.
I've bring the idea up, since there's talk on adding a way to get rid of Bailey. But that would clearly means, earning money would be no longer a goal. Expect if there's an new update, and you want to buy something (once).

Like maybe when you're trapped in the rape dungeon you can go on hunger strike until you pass out and they have to get rid of your body to avoid an investigation
What makes you think that Eden would not give you food? Not much, and not good, but food nonetheless. If you're a willing slave, then Eden Want you, the hunter would not let a willing slave to die to starvation. If you're not willing to become Eden's slave, and still trapped. I don't remember too much change in the events. So you will act like you're willing, so same rule. That means the hunter either way need you. So, Eden will feed you. Once you earn the hunter's love (and become free with it), you can use the hunter's place like a garden. Growing various berries, mush, ect... Living with the wolves, while you're not free, is also easy. The pack will go to hunt, and you can have the "left over" food. (same rule, not much, but food) Once you're a pack member, then you can have some food. If you happen to become a pack leader, you will be able to have the "first bite" of the food, giving buff to your stats (same goes with the homegrown food in the forest, but different things give different buffs). I would imagine, the "first bite" would be like, unlock a good way to gain control. Since you will show your fellow wolves that, You are the leader. ... But most of the content, we can either add up, or extract from it.

I absolutely agree. If it weren't for the sh*t ton of cheats in Girl Life I would never play. Some things quickly become annoying.
I not really sure how much times i need to mention this, but here it goes. The content could be turned off, such like the parasites, tentacles, bestiality. It would mean, that if someone dislike the idea, they wont have to face with it, but then they will not going to gain it's benefits. It's literally the same rule with the bestiality. (Start with bestiality turned off = no wolf cave possibility till turned on)

If someone have question about the content, feel free to ask.
And just to make sure, i type it again :)
The hunger content should have a disable function in the begining, like the tentacles, parasites, beasts. That will surely give a way to cheat, like turn it off when you have low money, and turn on when you're loaded for stats. But who want to cheat, will do it without this option anyways.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Is there any chance you will add the ability to rename NPCs
Renameable npcs? It could add up to the game indeed.

A slime you can tame and use for your own purposes
Slime as a pet? i could see it work, if we could touch ourselves outside the bathroom. and use them as toys, prehaps.

The only way I have found to screw Kylar is to get abducted by her, some consensual sex would be nice
Kylar isn't that kind of person who would be gentle, accroding to Kylar have a knife inside the school gates...

Horses. Female horses wouldn't need any oversized insertion consideration and thus would be easiest to add first. Speaking of oversized insertion, assuming the cats in game are housecats and not cougars that definitely should apply to them.
Adding more animals will also lead to other antropomorf transformation, what would be the horse transformation?

Mack Truck

Jul 22, 2017
As long as a hunger mechanic is a toggle content. Considering it was the first thing I turned off in Girls Life. That gets old real fast.

Reactions: Arkus86

yomamasass

Mar 18, 2018
>Tries to do pure route
>Gets into the manhole for getting an item for the school project

>Gets kidnapped by some fucker
>Gets raped by the fucker
>Tries to resist for a long time
>Gets fucked for days
>Gets beaten and fucked for so long that gives up on resisting
>Somehow loses the fucker and finds itself in the ocean
>Goes lightyears away in the stormy ocean to end its suffery
>Gets found by someone somehow in the middle of the ocean
>Gets raped by them too
>Faints
>Wakes up on the land
>Gets raped by 8 more people

Solid game 9/10 just need more suicide mechanics.

Jokes on a side, i know pure route isn't the way it meant to be played but few things would be awesome to have, such as:
Reporting to police
Reporting to teacher/principle (school only)
A way to find special npc's at any time (if they are available)
Grouping (my character was quite lonely so im not sure if that's an option but it would be cool to have someone always next to you if they are available)

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Each their own, but if we got rid of Bailey's payments (in any form), we should still need to pay for something.

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
>Tries to do pure route

>Gets fucked for days

>Goes lightyears away in the stormy ocean to end its
suffery
>Gets raped by them too
>Faints
>Wakes up on the land
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: yomamasass

W65

May 31, 2018
>Tries to do pure route

>Gets fucked for days

>Goes lightyears away in the stormy ocean to end its
suffery
>Gets raped by them too
>Faints
>Wakes up on the land

Solid game 9/10 just need more suicide mechanics.

Jokes on a side, i know pure route isn't the way it meant to be played but few things would be awesome to have, such as:
Reporting to police
Reporting to teacher/principle (school only)
A way to find special npc's at any time (if they are available)
Grouping (my character was quite lonely so im not sure if that's an option but it would be cool to have someone always next to you if they are available)
This IS, after all, the game where I made a joke about the MC being raped by a car and it felt like the thread considered it a plausible future improvement.

NobleLeader65

Dec 28, 2018
This IS, after all, the game where I made a joke about the MC being raped by a car and it felt like the thread considered it a plausible future improvement.
Judging by how the game is, sentient cars could get added as an April fool's or some sort of "silly hyper rape" mode. It wouldn't improve the game, but it wouldn't hurt either considering what happens in this game.

EDIT: On an unrelated note, I know breast parasites increase the breast size of your character, but do penis parasites do anything other than slowly raise your arousal?

Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
This post is longer than I thought it would be when I started it lol, so I'm breaking it into sections

Story progression

I don't know what the plan for the overall scope of the game is, so maybe all of this is out of the picture, but I know myself and other people are interested in moving out of the orphanage at some point and into our own place at least. I'm thinking of a few ways this could play out.

School
Graduation:
After a certain amount of weeks, you could graduate from school which is your prompt to also move out of the orphanage.
  • Depending on your grades when you graduate, you get different traits which encompass the current bonuses your grades give.
  • There could be a project for each class, similar to the science fair, that acts as a final exam and has an impact on your final grade for graduation, or maybe just a bonus trait or stat boost
  • If you have perfect grades and projects, you could potentially get a job as a teacher or staff at the school. If you have bad grades, janitor. Potentially anywhere in between; counselor, nurse, receptionist, principal, assistant principal, etc.
  • If you go the dissociation route with Robin, their grades could suffer and you could either help them graduate or let them fail
  • Different paths for Whitney depending on their dominance/lost/lust when they graduate. If they're still a bully, they could become a criminal or someone with authority. If they chilled out, they could be something else.
Dropping out:
At any point, or maybe only with a certain delinquency or grades, you can drop out of school.
  • This forfeits any bonuses you have from grades, and you won't get any traits from graduation. Maybe a drop-out trait.
  • You're able to do work at the docks or other future jobs during the school week, instead of being limited to the weekend.
  • Other characters play out the same way until the normal graduation date.
  • This opens you up to making more money, but your stats and bonuses suffer
  • If you had good enough grades when you did drop out, maybe have a GED type of thing at the school so you can regain at least some of your grades bonus and/or get rid of the drop-out trait
Orphanage
Running away:
Self explanatory, you run away from the orphanage and try to make it on your own.

• You'll have to find your own place to live, or live in one of the other current safe houses.
  • Rent might be higher than orphanage payments, making it difficult to manage while still in school but plenty manageable if you work during the week.
  • Bailey tries to find you or sends people after you, potentially bringing you back to the orphanage under worse conditions than before
  • If you get arrested or hospitalized, they call Bailey and she takes you back
  • You could bring Robin with you, with potentially more repercussions for either of you getting sent back
Buying your way out:
Again, self explanatory, you pay off Bailey to let you go
  • The same as running away, but minus the risk of being sent back to the orphanage
  • Having no legal guardian, being arrested or hospitalized plays out with new events
  • If you can't manage rent, you'll be homeless with no orphanage to go back to.
  • You'd have to buy Robin's freedom separately
Fighting your way out:
Refuse to pay Bailey and regularly win in combat encounters until Bailey decides you aren't worth the hassle and kicks you out
  • No chance of being sent back to the orphanage, you're on your own, same as buying your way out
  • You can either buy Robin's way out, or break in and take her, prompting Bailey hunting her similar to if you had run away.
Adoption:
You're an orphan, it stands to reason that you could be adopted, right?
  • Again, I'm not familiar with Eden so I don't know if they'd ever even consider it, but still. You'd live with them legally
  • Avery could do it, and you could live a life of relative luxury in exchange for essentially being their plaything and living by their rules
  • Morgan might be too far gone for it to be feasible, but there might be something there.
  • Landry takes you under their wing and has you do regular criminal jobs for them
  • A new character that shows up at the orphanage specifically looking to adopt. Is the devil you know better than the devil you don't?
  • A character that Bailey whores you out to grows fond of you and buys you for good.
  • This opens up a whole new fetish area for those interested in it
Living on your own

Renting an apartment/house:
You find a place to live on your own or potentially with Robin/Kylar/Whitney
  • This is a great place to implement the hunger system people have been talking about. Just make sure your house is stocked with food and you'll eat automatically assuming you're sleeping at home, or visiting home at least once a day. It can be assumed the orphanage was always stocked with food and you always ate automatically
  • Live in a run down shack by the docks, an apartment or house on Domus Street, or a mansion on Danube street. Each has the obvious price difference as well as a bonus to trauma/stress increase or decrease, and different events at each.
  • Worse houses could have a better chance of someone breaking in and assaulting you, better houses have a better chance of being staked out for robbery, etc.
  • Orphans come knock on your door looking for work, and it's up to you what that work is. It could be sinister, or it could be a service that actually helps you out somehow
  • Living with each NPC could provide a bonus. Whitney provides bodyguard-like defense from intruders, Kylar could boobytrap the place, Robin helps with stress and trauma.
A mansion or house could provide spare room(s), which provide utilities depending on how you use them
  • A hired servant or security if you're doing really well on money.
  • A slave if you either purchased them or captured them yourself somehow.
  • Renting the room out for income but the potential downsides of having a stranger living with you.
  • A room for housing pets, exotic or otherwise. Obviously dogs, but as others have mentioned you could capture slimes or squids too.
  • A studio for photographs, videos, streams, etc. You could go as tame or explicit as you want with this
  • A workshop for maybe crafting or improving things somehow. You could buy practice locks to safely improve skulduggery in this room
  • Home gym to easily and safely work out at home
  • "Dungeon" for more kink-heavy sex with people you could bring home
  • Transformation specific rooms
Furnishings for your house could provide different benefits or opportunities.
  • Computer - Cam shows, bonus with different room types, particularly the studio and pet housing. Meeting people online for sex or services. Stress reduction from browsing the internet or watching porn. Different types of porn for safe advancement in certain stats. Hacking?
  • Better beds for getting rid of more fatigue with less sleep, allowing you to stay out later or leave earlier if you want to
  • Decorations to add to stress/trauma reduction, or just for the sake of customization/role play
  • A better wardrobe, might play into the upcoming clothing overhaul. Particularly it'd be nice to have backup clothes in your closet so you don't have to go buy new ones every time one piece gets damaged
Homelessness:
You can't afford rent on any of the home options, so you're out on the street fending for yourself
  • Food becomes a bigger problem, since there's nowhere to eat automatically. You have to seek it out on your own
  • Sleeping in public is a crime, you have to find a place to sleep or risk being arrested. Alleys, park bushes, the woods, the sewers, break into a closed store and leave before they open. All have their own obvious dangers
  • You can find someone else to spend the night with. Bar patrons, campers in the woods, knocking on houses for potential options, motel/hotel room for a fee
  • Begging for money with some obvious event possibilities
  • Other homeless NPCs, maybe a homeless campsite in the woods that acts as a (usually) safe place to sleep, assuming you can reach it safely and are on good terms with the other homeless residents
  • Robin or Kylar could potentially be with you to help out in their own ways
Combat

I think winning a fight, or maybe even just winning a fight before anything penetrates you, should increase your sense of control. It'd make sense that knowing you can fight back against anything you don't want to happen makes you feel in control of what happens to you. Edit: I just won a fight against a bear, followed immediately by winning a fight against two wolves and I only reached the 'uncomfortable' pain level, but my control dropped almost all the way to nothing. I feel like if I can confidently fight a bear, my sense of control should be through the roof

I've got maxed physique and good grades for more effective talking, so I've been winning basically every combat encounter I come across. I think there should be more incentive to win fights in general, right now it's just 'you don't get raped' for the most part, with a few exceptions.

Right now with the pain system, you've got the full bar to deal with if you're getting hurt. Enemies stop attacking you at "recoiling in pain" and the encounter ends with you escaping from the fight because they stumbled or whatever else. I think once you reach that point, you should be presented with the option of escaping or continuing the fight.

Escaping still has the obvious benefit of ending the encounter before anything bad happens to you, especially if you aren't confident you would last much longer. But continuing the fight could have other benefits, like gaining control, robbing the attacker, or forcing them into the submissive role of sex.

There could be other whole combat paths and jobs, too.

Security:
Help Daryl when they're attacked in the bar, and completely defeat the attacker before security shows up, then you're offered this job
  • Fight off customers that take things too far
  • Monitor the crowd for the dancers, the same way security does for you when you dance
  • Get bribes to look the other way, like certain encounters while you're dancing
  • Make friends with the rest of the security team, which could be helpful in other encounters, maybe with Bailey in particular
Thug:
Fight off the people in the woods when you pick up Landry's package, then word gets back to Landry and they offer you more crime jobs
  • Shake down stores for protection money
  • Bodyguard for deals
  • Break into specific houses
  • Attack specific people
Fight club:
Reach a certain combat fame, and/or get in a fight with a fight club member and win to be invited
  • Fight in different tiers for better prizes.
  • Winner gets money/status/fame
  • Loser gets fucked. Winner could decide between doing it themselves or letting the crowd do it
  • Take bribes to throw a fight
  • There could be fights against opponents who were forced into it for various reasons. Maybe even people you might know/love depending on how other stories play out
Hunter:
I'm not familiar with the Eden story, so I don't know how well this would work, but maybe beating Eden in a fight would progress their story differently, where they see you as an equal
  • Go hunting with Eden. Gain food and maybe furs to sell for money
  • Become more familiar with the forest, making it easier to navigate

D

Deleted member 7072

Adding more animals will also lead to other antropomorf transformation, what would be the horse transformation?
I suppose dudes could get a horse cock, as for women I am unsure. I think an equine vagina would look extremely strange on an otherwise normal human but maybe that could work.

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes