crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Noticed we're missing a "rest" selection for hands, so if I ever select any repeatable action with hands, I have to choose to do something with the hands every subsequent encounter from then on. Being able to simple de-select the previous action next turn would be nice too, but I'll settle for having a rest command where it makes sense and hands are missing them from the start.

Also, I still think your moans and demands should turn into you imitating dog and cat noises when at the appropriate TF levels. Just saying...

Reactions: Squidbit

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Can someone explain the eerie light coming from the mirror at 3:00 am?
It's the consensual tentacle encounter that was added a few updates back it probably should raise deviancy but doesn't seem to actually do that. (You just need to use the mirror to trigger it)

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I'm curious if there are plans for the transformations to progress further than the three initial parts that are available at the moment.
No plans for more than three parts per transformation right now.
here you can add the transformation from boy to girl and back ,as well as add TRANS\ fuck . by after sex with tentacles , spiders ,and other species other than dogs \ wolves ,dolphins,lizards , and the like .

this option can be offered separately if someone likes to play the original version
I'm considering it. Futa player character is planned, which overlaps a bit. There are some kinks I need to work out regarding crossdressing.
Noticed we're missing a "rest" selection for hands, so if I ever select any repeatable action with hands, I have to choose to do something with the hands every subsequent encounter from then on. Being able to simple de-select the previous action next turn would be nice too, but I'll settle for having a rest command where it makes sense and hands are missing them from the start.

Also, I still think your moans and demands should turn into you imitating dog and cat noises when at the appropriate TF levels. Just saying...
Thanks for the heads up.

I still think moans and demands changing to animal noises when appropriate is a great idea.
It's the consensual tentacle encounter that was added a few updates back it probably should raise deviancy but doesn't seem to actually do that. (You just need to use the mirror to trigger it)
It's supposed to increase deviancy. I'll look into it.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

DarkSagen

Nov 10, 2018
In the download zip. There are 2 images that refer to a tentacle world. Is that still in the game? I tried to look around with no result. I thought that the mirror was suppose to act as some type of portal to that world.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
In the download zip. There are 2 images that refer to a tentacle world. Is that still in the game? I tried to look around with no result. I thought that the mirror was suppose to act as some type of portal to that world.
IIRC the tentacle world is accessed through the Asylum.

iron_jack

Aug 18, 2017
Some random thoughts:

-Tentacles should get more aggressive about binding your limbs if you use fight actions against them. It's super-easy to fight them off right now.
-Since we can now have clothing still partly on during sex, aggressors should probably get less... aggressive? about stripping you once they've uncovered the hole of their choosing. Right now you always end up naked regardless, especially if there's more than one aggressor.

Love this game so much. It's one of the best I've played in recent memory.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Some random thoughts:

-Tentacles should get more aggressive about binding your limbs if you use fight actions against them. It's super-easy to fight them off right now.
-Since we can now have clothing still partly on during sex, aggressors should probably get less... aggressive? about stripping you once they've uncovered the hole of their choosing. Right now you always end up naked regardless, especially if there's more than one aggressor.

Love this game so much. It's one of the best I've played in recent memory.
about clothing Vrelnir already talked about that and is trying to fix that i hear. (note as for tentacles there's alot of them and i think there's a event where you have to fight 10 and alot of people keep saying that it was impossible to beat)

Mimi-chan

Apr 7, 2019
I have a suggestion, would it be possible to add sprites for the major NPCs like Robin, Whitney, maybe the teachers etc, like the one we have for the PC?
Though since each NPC can be either sex they would need to have 2 sprites, one for male and one for female, so it might be too big of a task, but I think it would add to the identity of the game to have visuals for the important NPCs if it's possible to do.

sseshess

May 8, 2017
this is not possible due to the different ideas of the players about the appearance of the NPC, although adding named sprites would be a very good decision, the authors on the game portals could submit their works for porting to the game world. unfortunately I don’t know if the android application will be able to use the external resource of the sprite.

kangax123

Mar 10, 2019
The game itself is nice and a lot of fun but sadly the writting in this game for sex scenes is just generic. Even event scenes use the same pattern as any other scene. If you did play the game for araound 10-20 minutes you kinda have seen---> read every H scene possible.

It's always the same and the people in the event will say the exact same thing as any other random NPC's you had a sex scene before(some events have like one unique introdruction line at the start of the event and afterwards it's 8-9 screens the same generic lines), so you end up skipping everything and just lose the interrest very fast.

I really hope they will redo the scenes and make a more unique touch to the event scenes. x)

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
Where is the Science fair at?
It's the same street as the cafe, but only able to be accessed the day of the fair. If you don't want to track the day yourself, the game should give you a message about it at the start of the day for the fair.

eosar

Aug 11, 2016
I would like some things added if possible..
- more and constant hand options like play with their ass/pussy, tickle them, spit on them, grab their hair, punch in gonads, grab and tug sharply etc.
- martial defense class to increase pain resistance and unlock fighting moves, prowess,weak points and stuff
- a way to hint or guide your partner to a 69
- to be able to get back into the sea from the docks. It is currently a one-way move.
- a bra
- morphine
- swimming in the school pool at night, even naked
- meeting the other named schoolmates in the changing room/pool and their reactions + interactions or stuff

I would like some of these things to be added, but i am in no way saying they should be added. Suggestions are many, Developing hands are few...

Reactions: KekKoo

Mimi-chan

Apr 7, 2019
this is not possible due to the different ideas of the players about the appearance of the NPC, although adding named sprites would be a very good decision, the authors on the game portals could submit their works for porting to the game world. unfortunately I don’t know if the android application will be able to use the external resource of the sprite.
Oh yeah I didn't take that into account! It's true that an "official" appearance would conflict with the idea of the different players. Too bad. Anyone knows if there are fan arts of the NPCs of this game? XD

Also I have a question, how do we find the chest parasites? I've seen some conflicting information about that. Like swimming bare chested far at sea (but I always get caught by a boat, even though I deactivated all encounters except parasites), swimming bare chested in the lake, or going into the sewers to find them. So far none of them worked for me, so i'm trying to lower my purity instead to make my character's chest grow faster (it's hard though since it seems purity doesn't go down much each time you get cummed inside :/)

Rexzon

Sep 17, 2018
Also I have a question, how do we find the chest parasites? I've seen some conflicting information about that. Like swimming bare chested far at sea (but I always get caught by a boat, even though I deactivated all encounters except parasites), swimming bare chested in the lake, or going into the sewers to find them. So far none of them worked for me, so i'm trying to lower my purity instead to make my character's chest grow faster (it's hard though since it seems purity doesn't go down much each time you get cummed inside :/)
To get you some chest parasites, you can go into some sewer water without a shirt. Otherwise, you've got to randomly find them when making a clothing top at the lake or ocean. And if you want faster purity depletion, I'd suggest either going for some gang-bang or tentacle events for multiple internal cumshots.

D

Deleted member 7072

Clarification request: Hard Mode disables "Lewd Stat Decay", Lewd Stats are Awareness, Purity, Physique, Beauty, Promiscuity, Exhibition, and Deviancy. Maintaining these at high levels is difficult, especially Physique. Does "disables Lewd Stat Decay" mean they will not decrease over time? So if you max out Physique it will never drop?

Cumknuckles

Oct 10, 2018
Clarification request: Hard Mode disables "Lewd Stat Decay", Lewd Stats are Awareness, Purity, Physique, Beauty, Promiscuity, Exhibition, and Deviancy. Maintaining these at high levels is difficult, especially Physique. Does "disables Lewd Stat Decay" mean they will not decrease over time? So if you max out Physique it will never drop?
Lewd stats are just the ones that can become too high for doing them to restore control so exhibitionism, promiscuity and deviancy.

4.50 star(s) 170 Votes