Squidbit

Jan 2, 2019
I always pay, because even if you win Baily will still whore you out in your sleep all week, but I guess this is bothersome if you play the pure path only so never mind!
I have the angel transformation, I just fight them off too. They're much easier to fight than the weekly Bailey fights, and it's not even all that common.

If you can apologize, you turn anyone's aggression down to 0 and basically get a few free turns to beat them up, which is enough against nearly everyone in the game. I do have the large body type, though, I'm not sure it's possible with smaller bodies

Reactions: Vrelnir

K9

May 28, 2017
Version 0.2.3.2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Vrelnir Thank you for the update.

Could you please add a cheat option to toggle Insecurity acceptance? I like playing small-chested characters, but not grinding two weeks of monk-rape-fest at the temple.

Also consider nerfing the odds for the waterbombing kid. He's just annoying, happens way too often and sudden exposure doesn't add much if there is no player agency to avoid it. Even with high dancing he's just a pain in the ass. Thanks.

Edit: updated to 0.2.3.2, added changelog.
Updated to 0.2.3.2, added changelog.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
thanks for the update but... Version 0.2.3.2. has SAME error in the android mobile version when trying to access settings from bedroom. described here:

Found Game braking BUG in mobile for Version 0.2.3.1. : Bedroom > Settings. Can't be clanged anymore as this happens: (see attachment) this is fatal because now i can't even change the no image / image settings like we used to before this update
I am starting to believe the android version is getting VERY neglected in favor of the html one... Makes me want to start singing "this is the end! my only friend the end..."

Also... why did you suppress the time stamps on save files? I was counting on them to know which save was most recent... when i ask the game to be harder i didn't mean to be annoying hard, just hard in the game play because the odds and such. not to play more blind than i am playing now with images disable, now i can't even check my time stamps on save files... so annoying! -.- *sighs* this is a case of fixing what was not broken to brake it...

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
thanks for the update but... Version 0.2.3.2. has SAME error in the android mobile version when trying to access settings from bedroom. described here:

I am starting to believe the android version is getting VERY neglected in favor of the html one... Makes me want to start singing "this is the end! my only friend the end..."

Also... why did you suppress the time stamps on save files? I was counting on them to know which save was most recent... when i ask the game to be harder i didn't mean to be annoying hard, just hard in the game play because the odds and such. not to play more blind than i am playing now with images disable, now i can't even check my time stamps on save files... so annoying! -.- *sighs* this is a case of fixing what was not broken to brake it...
instead of being neglected i think it's more like Vrelnir doesn't know how to program it on the android that well.

DD2

Feb 10, 2019
Bwaahh! :( it's the same thing really. in either case the android version will always be left behind.

Anyway! i find a solution for the settings not working and this is by starting a NEW game. o_O

seems the new features collide with the old saves making it not understand the new parameters and braking the game entirely. aww well as if i haven't started a new game since.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Bwaahh! :( it's the same thing really. in either case the android version will always be left behind.

Anyway! i find a solution for the settings not working and this is by starting a NEW game. o_O

seems the new features collide with the old saves making it not understand the new parameters and braking the game entirely. aww well as if i haven't started a new game since.
if it's that i'm pretty sure pc had the same problem. (note i always start over when a new update comes out so not 100% on that)

Aug 14, 2019
I didnt suppress them, tho I did leave a button so that you could access the old one if you had any issues, which I would say this counts, sorry about that. Ill look into it as soon as I can.

Regarding any issues, there should be very little difference between android and PC outside of specific issues like being able to save a file on your android device.

Reactions: Vrelnir and DD2

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Version 0.2.3.2.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for spreading the word.

The Android version will likely need another clean install. The underlying problem has been resolved though, so this should be the last time.
Vrelnir Thank you for the update.

Could you please add a cheat option to toggle Insecurity acceptance? I like playing small-chested characters, but not grinding two weeks of monk-rape-fest at the temple.

Also consider nerfing the odds for the waterbombing kid. He's just annoying, happens way too often and sudden exposure doesn't add much if there is no player agency to avoid it. Even with high dancing he's just a pain in the ass. Thanks.
You're welcome.

A cheat menu option for insecurity makes sense. Insecurity mechanics need work as well.

I'll cut the odds of the waterbomb kid. Or maybe give them a chance to miss regardless of dance skill.
are the discord server had been removed ?
seems like it. (note could just be down for a bit/be go somewhere else)
It's still around. Someone spammed illegal shit with a number of accounts, so the admins and mods stepped up security. There's now a verification requirement. There were some growing pains with the new bot, but I think it's mostly working now.
Aha! That fixed it, thanks!

So while I'm at it I might as well offer some suggestions. Most of these are things I add in myself, that might make good optional content.

I remove the hallucination requirement for most encounters, as it can be difficult to maintain hallucinations without other detrimental effects. A "disable event hallucination requirement" option, or adding a new drug that inflicts severe hallucinations would be nice (assuming it does not already exist).

Parasites: I make a lot of changes to parasites most of which can be done with find and replace in notepad++. I remove the limit of having a single parasite per body part by changing all
"parasite is 1" to "parasite isnot 0", and
"parasite to 1" to "parasite +=1", then changing the parasite arousal gain to
"set $arousal += (($pass * 5 * $genitalsensitivity + $parasitestat)*$penisparasite)"
and finally
"set $penisgrowthtimer -= (100*$penisparasite)"

The additional arousal gain from $parasitestat is to simulate addiction to the parasite's constant teasing without having to create a new variable. I think the parasite growing larger makes the most sense, but you could flavor it as multiple parasites even though the art does not reflect this. I briefly added an increase to $parasitestat or $penisparasite each time you came in the parasite, but it pretty rapidly became a brutal feedback loop. Giving each $xparasite stat the dual purpose of tracking both the existence and size is a handy way to expand parasite content without much work. A more realistic approach would be to have each parasite acquisition event start the parasite at 1, and have a daily roll based on how many times the parasite has fed to determine the chance it grows. something like <<if $rng + 10 < $penisparasiteorgasms>><<set $penisparasite += 1>><</if>>
Adding in addiction to parasites and tentacles properly would be a lot of work for little gain, so while that is something I add in it probably isn't worth the time for you to do it.

The last thing I add regarding parasites is making tentacles leave a parasite behind when they cum while you are penisdeep in one. Tentacles need to reproduce somehow after all.

Thanks for your work on this excellent game, and I hope you have the time to consider some of these additions!
You're very welcome. Thank you for the detailed suggestions, and the kind words.

I've selectively removed hallucination requirements myself. There are some, notably the bath slimes, that are too centrally located to be available without hallucinations, I think.

I've reworked parasites, but I really like the direction you took them. Particularly their growing more dangerous the longer they feed. I might need to include that.

Lollipop Scythe went with something similar to your tentacle idea.
Vrelnir When you fight Whitney in school, your Rape fame goes up even if you win, instead of your Fight fame. Is it working as intended? It's annoying.

Also during foursomes and gangbangs you can't pull away from a penis in your face even if they let you do it, it justs stays in your face no matter how many times you try. It makes grabbing it between your boobs impossible.
Both rape and combat fame should rise when fighting Whitney. It is a bit weird that rape fame rises when they're not actually raping you though. It's the audience taking pictures that increments rape fame, as it only checks if the encounter is consensual or not. This should probably be changed.

Thanks for informing me about that bug.
any chance of horses we can play with in the future? as a wise man once sung, theres no cock like horse cock
LawdStalker and @TheLoneWander are correct. Horses are planned for around the farm update.
xD can't get any more lewd than going on molesting horses, but how can you introduce horses in the game? i can only think maybe the police rides horses to patrol the park area. How police behave in the town it wouldn't be strange one of them make their horse hump MC after finding he is caring "stolen goods" and give MC a way out by doing this. or maybe wild horses in the forest? maybe unicorns/ponyhumans/centaurs will fit better in the forest? as horses run on plains not forests as far as i can tell...
Found Game braking BUG in mobile for Version 0.2.3.1. : Bedroom > Settings. Can't be clanged anymore as this happens: (see attachment) this is fatal because now i can't even change the no image / image settings like we used to before this update

I also found the water balloon guy, Doesn't make the game harder but really annoying, how come he hits with a 100% accuracy like all the time? can get he hits you the first time, but after that MC should be aware and maybe dodge so hit rate misses... Nerf this bastard! ASAP please! or at least make him appear only on weekends or Fridays in the afternoon.

Also, there is a typo bug i spotted on the description text like " the attacker press "Sintax_penis:s51" on your lips " or something like that, i didn't screen capture it, but penis is not "penis" but "Something_Penis_Something" XD
Thanks for letting me know about the bug. It's unfortunate, as I thought I'd fixed it.

The Android version is more difficult to set up than the html version, and it's certainly given me a few headaches, but lollipop scythe is correct that this bug is present on both versions.

I know you've been messed around a lot by Android-specific problems. Sorry things haven't been smoother.
Futa PC when?
Not sure, but some of the groundwork was added this update.

Reactions: Xazz and Useraro

Useraro

Jun 22, 2018
Thanks for spreading the word.

The Android version will likely need another clean install. The underlying problem has been resolved though, so this should be the last time.

You're welcome.

A cheat menu option for insecurity makes sense. Insecurity mechanics need work as well.

I'll cut the odds of the waterbomb kid. Or maybe give them a chance to miss regardless of dance skill.

It's still around. Someone spammed illegal shit with a number of accounts, so the admins and mods stepped up security. There's now a verification requirement. There were some growing pains with the new bot, but I think it's mostly working now.

You're very welcome. Thank you for the detailed suggestions, and the kind words.

I've selectively removed hallucination requirements myself. There are some, notably the bath slimes, that are too centrally located to be available without hallucinations, I think.

I've reworked parasites, but I really like the direction you took them. Particularly their growing more dangerous the longer they feed. I might need to include that.

Lollipop Scythe went with something similar to your tentacle idea.

Both rape and combat fame should rise when fighting Whitney. It is a bit weird that rape fame rises when they're not actually raping you though. It's the audience taking pictures that increments rape fame, as it only checks if the encounter is consensual or not. This should probably be changed.

Thanks for informing me about that bug.

LawdStalker and @TheLoneWander are correct. Horses are planned for around the farm update.

Thanks for letting me know about the bug. It's unfortunate, as I thought I'd fixed it.

The Android version is more difficult to set up than the html version, and it's certainly given me a few headaches, but lollipop scythe is correct that this bug is present on both versions.

I know you've been messed around a lot by Android-specific problems. Sorry things haven't been smoother.

Not sure, but some of the groundwork was added this update.
Have you added chastity cages or buttplugs yet btw?

faceface2

Jun 21, 2018
I tried playing this a while ago, im not really into pure submissive stuff and this game seemed like there is 0 way to turn the tables or actually initiate anything. is that still true or is it mostly just get raped by everything?

Bikieman

Mar 15, 2019
Love the ass size change from previous update, but I still wish I could play a futanari PC. Especially if I play a female npc in a world where 100% of women have penises. Vice verse for anyone that wants to play a Male character with a vagina.

LawdStalker

Jan 9, 2018
I tried playing this a while ago, im not really into pure submissive stuff and this game seemed like there is 0 way to turn the tables or actually initiate anything. is that still true or is it mostly just get raped by everything?
The game goes a lot to the submission side, but not entirely.
You can initiate things, it's just not easy in the begining. You have to build up stats like promiscuity and deviancy(for bestiality), basically becoming more experienced.
You can avoid rape more easily as well becoming stronker (with exercises, dancing and swimming) and and avoid walking in the rapechestershire city at night.
For more information you can check the

K9

May 28, 2017
Vrelnir Apologizing also behaves strangely during group sex. Sometimes you can't apologize even if they're irritated, while usually you can as long as they're at least disappointed. The option just doesn't appear.

What will next update be about? I remember reading the prison and farm were on the horizon, but there was more stuff you intended before that IIRC.

Oddly Blank

Apr 10, 2018
Vrelnir Apologizing also behaves strangely during group sex. Sometimes you can't apologize even if they're irritated, while usually you can as long as they're at least disappointed. The option just doesn't appear.

What will next update be about? I remember reading the prison and farm were on the horizon, but there was more stuff you intended before that IIRC.
when you say sometimes do you mean at the start or when you used the Apologizing action a lot already, if so i believe it's not a bug as for the former it's most likely a bug. (Note the Apologize action shows up if you have attacked them already right?) (Note+ if someone kept hitting you, would you forgive them? i wouldn't)

4.50 star(s) 176 Votes