ranthria

Oct 6, 2017
I can't seem to get the vore scene with the giant lizard to trigger. Is there a specific stat combination that's required, or is it instigated via certain actions?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
@Vrelnir Do you have a dev roadmap? I'd be interested to know what's on the horizon, long term.

Thanks!
I have a disorganised and out-of-date list. I've been meaning to write up something proper for a while now.

Next update will be more diffuse, with events around town and at school. Will also make breasts show on the sidebar sprite. The following update will focus on a new yandere character, and the one after that on Avery.

@Vrelnir Is there any chance you will add an option /slider that can dictate everyone's sexual stamina (e.g. how many times they can cum in a sex act)? Also, can clothes stay on during sex acts or do they always come off?
A stamina slider could be a good idea, once NPC orgasms have been detached from each other and from encounters ending.

Clothes can stay on during sex acts. Most NPCs will always expose themselves when they reach a certain arousal though. The sprites for clothes vanish once your avatar starts moving. The animations aren't ready yet.
I can't seem to get the vore scene with the giant lizard to trigger. Is there a specific stat combination that's required, or is it instigated via certain actions?
The lizard has a 10% chance of appearing in the old sewers each time an event triggers. The vore itself requires deviancy 3 for the tame part, and deviancy 5 to take it all the way.
Thanks for the heads up!

MagnaSonic3000

Jan 22, 2018
I never asked before but are there bad ends? I feel like your character could step in some real shit depending on what happens.

Reactions: atur

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Once your trauma (and I think stress too, not sure) reaches max you're essentially mindbroken. It's pretty hard to come back from that. It's not a "hard" bad end, but it sorta is.

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
i gotta say, that adventure with the wolves in the forest is pretty cool ^^. i hope you will implement more of that stuff dev :D

Reactions: Anexia

Anexia

Dec 31, 2018
I never asked before but are there bad ends? I feel like your character could step in some real shit depending on what happens.
Like others have mentioned, maxing stress and trauma out pretty much breaks your character, especially if you take too many of the suppressant pills and do too many of the doctors "therapy" you more or less become a living, walking fuck doll with no control to fight back against your aggressors. This could, at least in my opinion, be a continuation bad end, where you can still attempt to progress in the game or work down your stress and trauma level, however that'll take the literally RNG jesus blessing you long enough to not build up whatever smidgen of trauma/stress you finally managed to drag down till you reach reasonable levels again (not a easy task at all). Oh... and if you reach too much stress/trauma build up you can get sent to the loony house, when you faint and show up at the hospital, where the doctor will try to "re-purpose" you into pretty much the aforementioned living sex doll, but under a controlled matter. You can escape from there, technically, but it's not so easy when your brain is a bit cracked. I quite like how the game handles it's "bad end", in my opinion, it allows you to continue to struggle for keeping your character you built up in play without just cutting you off with a text wall describing a bad (or good if you were aiming for it) event and having to start from ground zero. Especially with how grindy the game can seriously get.

Reactions: atur and Priapus01

Mustang Flex

Oct 24, 2017
Soft bad ends are something I haven't seen in, well, anything before. I'd like to see if there's anything else that can happen down the line. Maybe some more kinds of imprisonment like with Eden or the Wolfpack.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Can you gain Stockhome syndrome for Morgan? And thus be able to sleep there and not get constantly debuffed from her various shitty events?

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, you can get enslaved. You can certainly get out of there because you somehow don't collapse of Stress there, but it's tough - pretty close to a dead end, certainly.

Tevildo77

Dec 23, 2017
Well, you can get enslaved. You can certainly get out of there because you somehow don't collapse of Stress there, but it's tough - pretty close to a dead end, certainly.
By enslaved do you just mean captured and held against your will or is there an additional event? Also on the topic of slavery is there any good events where you end up as someone's slave? And how do you get the blackmail event in the school to trigger? Sorry for all the questions XD.

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Well, the character is held in an underground cell and endlessly forcibly prostituted. I'd say in most games that constitutes a bad end.

Reactions: Tevildo77

UnDeaD_CyBorG

Apr 6, 2018
Now that I tested that again:
"petite man strides into the room. He is flanked by a thin woman who struggles to keep up. "We have a nice selection for you today miss. "
I guess there's some disagreement as to gender here?

4.50 star(s) 177 Votes