Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
How do I increase being known for prostitution?
Just whore yourself at the brothel, strip club or pub. Or during various opportunities that appear around town.

It's the hardest fame to raise at the moment, as there's no increase to it through having your picture taken. That's planned to change.
Still v0.1.24.0, line 8233
<<He>> kicks you in the stomach.<<violence 10>><<hitstat>><<bruise face>>
I guess the underlined part should be 'bruise tummy', or I just misunderstood the word 'stomach'?
You're right, thanks for the heads up.
where can i find parasites ?
The lake as @TeamH mentioned. Also the rocks near the beach. In both cases there's a chance of finding them when you make clothes out of weeds.

You can also find them in the drains.
do I have to be a kid and go to school - Fck school I hate it lol
There's no real punishment for skipping school.
A very good game. However, I have several questions:
1. When an event leaves your MC bound, why not let some of the side characters (e.g. employers) help the MC? I can't imagine how did the MC works while getting bound.
2. Is it possible for the MC to have multiple lovers? My MC now is with Eden, but somehow I can't trigger Robin's event even though I already opted to pay his debt.
3. "The rate that events are triggered by allure", is it do something if I lower it?
Thank you
Thanks for the answers @L7Bear
I haven't spared the time to add bind-cutting scenes to everywhere it would make sense. I am concerned though that some people like running around with their arms bound, and wonder if those NPCs should instead just make a comment or two.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
good, im gonna skip school in the game. :)

Ryproar

Nov 29, 2017
I like this game and all but one thing kind of ruined the immersion for me. As a wolf girl and got attacked by the hunter why does the wolf pack not come and help? I mean they find me every 2 seconds anyway. I have maxed out the wolf pack route and even became the leader of sorts, so why not allow you to howl for help? I just can't stand that no matter what I do to the hunter I become his pet. I mean seriously I BIT HIS BITS. On a second note will the bear tracks you keep finding ever lead to anything involving the bear?

Arkus86

Jun 3, 2018
@Vrelnir I have a minor quality of life/immersion suggestion, an option to have your damaged chastity belt replaced without paying for its removal.
Right now, if you are a virgin, you only have the options to have it destroyed in a scene, or removed for £80 before you can be fitted again as far as I know. Neither of those options is optimal.

Bluewraith99

Mar 29, 2018
@Arkus86 for a temporary fix you can get it destroyed out side of scenes from anything that damaged underwear, once you see it's on it's last legs, jump over the school fence a few times and it'll break, then go into school to get a towel (or not) then 2-3 walks you get to temple to reapply it

stepidbesterd

Oct 11, 2017
I know it would take a lot of effort to do it and if you did it probably wouldn't be implemented for a LONG time but do you think there's even a slim possibility where you implement the option to become the "Whitney" of the school.

What I mean by this is you have the option to go around harassing and raping girls (or boys) and just general bullying.

This could either be toggleable like the fetishes or something could happen early game to set you on the path to being a bully. Something like joining in with the bullying of another orphan would set you on a "dom" path or ignoring the bullying would take you outside to the first event of the game where someone attempts to rape you, setting you on the "Sub" path.

I admit it's probably a pipe dream but either way keep up the excellent work.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Probably not considering the nature and intent of the game. I'm not the dev, though, so it'd be ultimately up to him/her to make that call. In either case, it's likely like you said and it'd be a while before that becomes possible. There's certainly been some things added for giving the player more initiative in consensual encounters, so who knows?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I just want to be able to turn Whitney and Robin into my school harem tbh. If you can take over a pack of rape-wolvesCUTE FLUFFY FRIENDS overawing a few teenagers ought to be a doozy, after all. :v

• Haha
Reactions: atur

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I just want to be able to turn Whitney and Robin into my school harem tbh. If you can take over a pack of rape-wolvesCUTE FLUFFY FRIENDS overawing a few teenagers ought to be a doozy, after all. :v
Something like this with the succubus/incubus transformation.

Goblin Slayer

Aug 4, 2017
Vrelnir

Any plans on adding pregnacy? (maybe it can take 1 week and then you can say the goverment take your child (or wolf) and just add a belly that grows from a couple of days, well its just an idea so you can polish it in case you want to add pregnacy).

PS just found your game few days ago i usually skip "text based" tag on the site, but your game is great.

PS2. another idea i got, how about adding a rape chance (from wolves) everytime you go with robin to the forest so wolves can rape both.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I like this game and all but one thing kind of ruined the immersion for me. As a wolf girl and got attacked by the hunter why does the wolf pack not come and help? I mean they find me every 2 seconds anyway. I have maxed out the wolf pack route and even became the leader of sorts, so why not allow you to howl for help? I just can't stand that no matter what I do to the hunter I become his pet. I mean seriously I BIT HIS BITS. On a second note will the bear tracks you keep finding ever lead to anything involving the bear?
Thanks for the feedback.

There's a small chance the bear tracks lead to an actual bear, assuming it's working right.
@Vrelnir I have a minor quality of life/immersion suggestion, an option to have your damaged chastity belt replaced without paying for its removal.
Right now, if you are a virgin, you only have the options to have it destroyed in a scene, or removed for £80 before you can be fitted again as far as I know. Neither of those options is optimal.
I know fixing your belt is a bit clumsy and plan to improve it. Repairing the belt will still cost money though.
I know it would take a lot of effort to do it and if you did it probably wouldn't be implemented for a LONG time but do you think there's even a slim possibility where you implement the option to become the "Whitney" of the school.

What I mean by this is you have the option to go around harassing and raping girls (or boys) and just general bullying.

This could either be toggleable like the fetishes or something could happen early game to set you on the path to being a bully. Something like joining in with the bullying of another orphan would set you on a "dom" path or ignoring the bullying would take you outside to the first event of the game where someone attempts to rape you, setting you on the "Sub" path.

I admit it's probably a pipe dream but either way keep up the excellent work.
Adding a "bully route" like that would take a lot of effort, but it's something I'm thinking about.

Thanks for the kind words.
Vrelnir

Any plans on adding pregnacy? (maybe it can take 1 week and then you can say the goverment take your child (or wolf) and just add a belly that grows from a couple of days, well its just an idea so you can polish it in case you want to add pregnacy).

PS just found your game few days ago i usually skip "text based" tag on the site, but your game is great.

PS2. another idea i got, how about adding a rape chance (from wolves) everytime you go with robin to the forest so wolves can rape both.
Thanks!

Pregnancy is planned. There is a chance the forest scene with Robin will be expanded to include potential wolves.

ejmuerte

Sep 24, 2018
Thanks for the feedback.

There's a small chance the bear tracks lead to an actual bear, assuming it's working right.

I know fixing your belt is a bit clumsy and plan to improve it. Repairing the belt will still cost money though.

Adding a "bully route" like that would take a lot of effort, but it's something I'm thinking about.

Thanks for the kind words.

Thanks!

Pregnancy is planned. There is a chance the forest scene with Robin will be expanded to include potential wolves.
Robin with wolves??? interesting :)

Reactions: Goblin Slayer

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The mod itself or cheats in general? Because that's weird it works in other interactive scenes. And in others, it doesn't.
Both. Vrelnir has a disclaimer for his cheats saying that they may cause unexpected results when used during interactive scenes. I'm fairly sure the dev of the mod has said the same at some point.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes