D

Deleted member 7072

Also animals should respect the "males attracted to you" setting, or have a separate setting to restrict the gender of animals that attack you. A clear way to identify whether an animal is male or female would be nice, some encounters like the dog that leads you to the wallet lack identifiers.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Once I was caught by the police and punished with an interesting scene for exhibitionism (before update), this was never repeat again but several times I had this new event with a public search and release, are you sure that new event did not replace the old one..?

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Once I was caught by the police and punished with an interesting scene for exhibitionism (before update), this was never repeat again but several times I had this new event with a public search and release, are you sure that new event did not replace the old one..?
I believe you are talking about two separate scenes.

One scene is triggered when you get caught by police after doing a crime. For example, if your stress gets too high and you get taken to the hospital, the police will show up and you have an option to Run away or Go quietly. If you go quietly or fail at running away, you will get taken and tied up where the people will humiliate you until you are released later on.

The other scene where the police strip search you after you commit a crime and can occur randomly? when you walk around.

Reactions: L7Bear

Grimp

Jun 24, 2017
Can you provide a hint on exactly where/how to encounter those and the snakes?
The fish are eels in the ocean, slimes are in the sewers, worms are naked in park hide in crate random event, spiders are clean mansion attics random event.

Snakes are i believe deeper forest.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
What this really needs is for male main characters to lie on their back when attacked by females, with matching art. Kneeling on the ground like that doesn't really make sense when a chick is attacking you. They should be trying to ride you cowgirl. Once something like that is added the game will be playable as a straight dude
It's planned.
Also animals should respect the "males attracted to you" setting, or have a separate setting to restrict the gender of animals that attack you. A clear way to identify whether an animal is male or female would be nice, some encounters like the dog that leads you to the wallet lack identifiers.
Female animals aren't in the game yet. They're coming next update, and will have a slider separate to the human one.
What all creatures can I do vore with and how do I find them?
Whales in the sea, snakes in the forest and giant frogs in the lake. Frogs require the "Severe Hallucinations" trait.
Is there a easy way to acces all the scenes like a gallery ?
No, sorry.
Can you provide a hint on exactly where/how to encounter those and the snakes?
@Grimp is right. You can also find worms in Science class if you have a high enough science skill, and in the dungeon. Fish can be found in the lake, and slimes in your bath. Slimes require the "Severe Hallucinations" trait.

Reactions: ejmuerte
May 16, 2017
It would be nice if you could go to normal date or have relation with Whitney, because I don't see for what is making low npc domination if they react in the same way .

yuyousama

Nov 29, 2018
I don't know if it has been reported, but in version 0.1.24.0 line 6160

<<elseif $understate is "ankles">><span class="purple"><<He> pulls your $underclothes off your legs.</span><<understrip>><<undernaked>><<neutral 3>><<set $lefthand to 0>><<clothesstripstat>>

It seems like that the '<<He>' (underlined part) lacks a '>'?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Awesome

That explains a lot, thanks for the reply!
You're welcome!
It would be nice if you could go to normal date or have relation with Whitney, because I don't see for what is making low npc domination if they react in the same way .
At the moment low dominance is just for those who don't like Whitney.
Found the Park Crate scene, loved it. Time to grind some science!
Glad to hear it!
I don't know if it has been reported, but in version 0.1.24.0 line 6160

<<elseif $understate is "ankles">><span class="purple"><<He> pulls your $underclothes off your legs.</span><<understrip>><<undernaked>><<neutral 3>><<set $lefthand to 0>><<clothesstripstat>>

It seems like that the '<<He>' (underlined part) lacks a '>'?
Cheers, you're right. I've found and fixed the problem.

yuyousama

Nov 29, 2018
Still v0.1.24.0, line 8233
<<He>> kicks you in the stomach.<<violence 10>><<hitstat>><<bruise face>>
I guess the underlined part should be 'bruise tummy', or I just misunderstood the word 'stomach'?

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
do I have to be a kid and go to school - Fck school I hate it lol

• Haha
Reactions: atur

jagomartial

Nov 2, 2017
A very good game. However, I have several questions:
1. When an event leaves your MC bound, why not let some of the side characters (e.g. employers) help the MC? I can't imagine how did the MC works while getting bound.
2. Is it possible for the MC to have multiple lovers? My MC now is with Eden, but somehow I can't trigger Robin's event even though I already opted to pay his debt.
3. "The rate that events are triggered by allure", is it do something if I lower it?
Thank you

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
A very good game. However, I have several questions:
1. When an event leaves your MC bound, why not let some of the side characters (e.g. employers) help the MC? I can't imagine how did the MC works while getting bound.
2. Is it possible for the MC to have multiple lovers? My MC now is with Eden, but somehow I can't trigger Robin's event even though I already opted to pay his debt.
3. "The rate that events are triggered by allure", is it do something if I lower it?
Thank you
Just based on my experience, as another player:
1. There are random people who will untie your bound arms. It doesn't happen often, but it does happen.
2. Yes. During one of my games my character was in maxed relationship stats with Eden, Whitney, and Robin.
3. If you lower it, there will be fewer times where people/things seem to randomly assault you. If you increase it there will be more times when people/things seem to randomly assault you.

4.50 star(s) 179 Votes