Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks you for new update! Where is it, that "tentacle plains"? New hair colores are OK, but I'm used to my character old color, can I change it back some easy way? In img folder there is only red hairs ;o
"Did you enable soft mode?"
Yes, somehow soft mode is on, what will I miss with this option anyway, the Pain do only paralyzes us during meetings if I noticed well.
"There's more fun with Eden planned"
This is main problem to players - for such rich content game without detailed walkthrough, we do not know if something we do will eventually gives event or not.. but I bet that the appropriate signs in the game informing us that the events with the person or the place were running out would be too time-consuming and would slow down the updates..?
You can "access" to the tentacle plains when you get to the Asylum.
To get to the Asylum, you need to faint with high amounts of trauma (thus having the trait "visibly disturbed").

Soft mode reduces IMMENSELY the "damage" to stats.
This means you barely get stress, trauma or pain.

Lots of content can be accessed when fainting, or with certain trait status, and soft mode prevents this. Also, you might get stuck at certain points in which the only (or faster) way out, is fainting.
For example, if you don't have enough swim or strength, you can get locked out at sea, unable to return as teh tide pulls you back. If you faint, you wake up at the beach, but in soft mode you don't, so you're stuck.
Switch to normal mode, it's much more rewarding (and you can always cheat your stats up/down if you need), and the game feels more complete.

You can, more or less, track events when checking the NPCs stats.
Increasing love, lust and dominance, will trigger something for sure. Some others is just a matter of time.
Besides, it's part of the fun and replayability ;)

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
BUGS 0.1.23.3:
1:If we flirt with Leighton while showing our work in text Leighton is a HE, even if we choose Leighton to be a woman.

Screen in Attached files

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I've tried the update, and it feels off.
Not sure if saves from the previous version work correctly.

Opponents seem to take forever to finish, making sex scenes really tedious (not sure if their lust increase during sex has been toned down). More when there's several of them.
Also, some carry-on actions seem locked, and with options I've never used before.
Another thing that happens a lot, is opponents not doing anything. Literally, they just grope, tease or kiss, but don't initiate any type of sex, so sex scenes take even more.

For example:
I loaded my last save of the previous version.
I was at school.
On science class, a girl dropped acid 3 friggin times in a row on me.
Got some frayed clothes from headmistress.
Went to swimming class and had to borrow some towels (that's another issue... when headmistress gives you clothes, they dissapear when you go to swim. This conflicts when you try to get out, and you have to click back and forth between the changing rooms ti'll you find a way out).
When going out, a dog ambushed me. The towels of course got destroyed almost immediately.
I spent the rest of the day trying to return home while being naked. I got raped/ambushed so many times, that it carried over to the next day, and only at 10am (next day) I could do something, which was get in the school to get some towels again, and try to go home (seriously, there should be some more direct way back between school and home when naked. Whatever path I chose, it just got me farther to the right).
It was sex scene after sex scene, practically non-stop. I fainted several times, only to wake up being raped. On one ocassion I was at the Hospital, but I was kicked out with towels, dog attacked, towels broken again, and started over.

The problem was that opponents didn't really started sex, so scenes where incredibly long. Some were gangbangs, which I had to spam the enter key furiously. Even dogs were just humping without doing anything.
Headmistress was back to just spanking, and even Robin was just kissing.

Reactions: L7Bear

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017

Opponents seem to take forever to finish, making sex scenes really tedious (not sure if their lust increase during sex has been toned down). More when there's several of them.
Also, some carry-on actions seem locked, and with options I've never used before.
Another thing that happens a lot, is opponents not doing anything. Literally, they just grope, tease or kiss, but don't initiate any type of sex, so sex scenes take even more.

For example:
I was at school.
Went to swimming class and had to borrow some towels (that's another issue... when headmistress gives you clothes, they dissapear when you go to swim. This conflicts when you try to get out, and you have to click back and forth between the changing rooms ti'll you find a way out).
When going out, a dog ambushed me. The towels of course got destroyed almost immediately.
I spent the rest of the day trying to return home while being naked. I got raped/ambushed so many times, that it carried over to the next day, and only at 10am (next day) I could do something, which was get in the school to get some towels again, and try to go home (seriously, there should be some more direct way back between school and home when naked. Whatever path I chose, it just got me farther to the right).
It was sex scene after sex scene, practically non-stop. I fainted several times, only to wake up being raped. On one ocassion I was at the Hospital, but I was kicked out with towels, dog attacked, towels broken again, and started over.

The problem was that opponents didn't really started sex, so scenes where incredibly long. Some were gangbangs, which I had to spam the enter key furiously. Even dogs were just humping without doing anything.
I don't see any difference with what you described with the new patch and all previous ones. Maybe you just haven't experienced this series of unfortunate events before? :D

You can try to get your submissiveness up and moan/stroke (choose the pink and purple text options) and it should make the fights finish faster. Also, your trauma/stress are less likely to increase meaning that you will be less likely to black-out afterwards.

DrunkMonkGar

Jan 15, 2018
That all sounds like the rewarding experience of normal mode to me. On soft mode with the new version I was getting fucked left, right and center and encounters were lasting about as long as they normally do.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see any difference with what you described with the new patch and all previous ones. Maybe you just haven't experienced this series of unfortunate events before? :D
LoL could be!
But so far, with the previous version, I never had such a row.
And it's not really the amount of encounters themselves, but the time each one gets.

can try to get your submissiveness up and moan/stroke (choose the pink and purple text options) and it should make the fights finish faster. Also, your trauma/stress are less likely to increase meaning that you will be less likely to black-out afterwards.
Oh, I do moan/stroke.
Again, the problem is not the amount of encounters or me fainting.
It's that don't initiate anything, so it's their lust/excitement that doesn't advance

Reactions: L7Bear

m63

May 7, 2018
very entertaining game, but there needs to be a Cooldown on encounters, getting raped after getting raped then getting raped few times more in a row is just Frustrating(can also be an option in settings).
also, it would be great if you could pull away from behind, like refuse, suggest an other position or something, maybe as a dominant action.

thanks

Reactions: L7Bear and Argox

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
"there needs to be a Cooldown on encounters" Have you tried change "The rate that events are triggered by allure" in options?

Reactions: m63

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I've completed the science project "phalli measuring". Went completely fair and didn't sabotaged or flirted. I won. Then the apparently- common error of "no-delinquency" appeared. After that, my social popularity went to the floor, the terror of teachers and everyone avoids me. (no big deal because I could cheat them back up, but is worth mentioning. I've got that same error several other times)

Now something completely different...
1-Considering there are reputation scores, could it be possible to have nicknames? Could be based on sex reputations (and other things too, like being a trap, or having a chastity cage, or the opposite being too rough/though). Teachers wouldn't use them (most of them...) but students and generic NPCs could.

2-Something really silly and simple to add as generic events (considering you're considering body writing) is wall writings. They could happen as simple events (just for flavour) or having some effects (raising/lowering trauma-stress). I guess mostly could happen in bathrooms (maybe having an event in which you catch some pips writing something and deal with them). Could work better with nicknames, as it will be easier to write.

3-Just as you can pass time playing games with Robin, it could be cool to pass time searching the internet. Where, of course, you can find stuff of yourself. Could be that you find random things, or find that students actually made a blog of you. Useful to start some mini quest, or keep updated (or just past time aside of sleeping)
I hope your social popularity dropping resulted from that error, and not something I'm unaware of.

Thanks for the ideas.
Please could you add the option to change the character's skin color? I think it would be interesting.
Game so good I didn't even notice this. Yes, we need different skin colors.
Yep, it's planned.
Is this updated everyday or what?
Every one or two weeks usually. Not including emergency bug fix updates.
Thanks you for new update! Where is it, that "tentacle plains"? New hair colores are OK, but I'm used to my character old color, can I change it back some easy way? In img folder there is only red hairs ;o
"Did you enable soft mode?"
Yes, somehow soft mode is on, what will I miss with this option anyway, the Pain do only paralyzes us during meetings if I noticed well.
"There's more fun with Eden planned"
This is main problem to players - for such rich content game without detailed walkthrough, we do not know if something we do will eventually gives event or not.. but I bet that the appropriate signs in the game informing us that the events with the person or the place were running out would be too time-consuming and would slow down the updates..?
Thanks for the information, and you're welcome!

The game isn't clear where content can be found yet, and it is a problem. Once the clothing system is in place, more exotic items will be locked by and point toward content, to give some indication as to where it can be found. I fear it will remain something of a problem so long as the game is in development though.
BUGS 0.1.23.3:
1:If we flirt with Leighton while showing our work in text Leighton is a HE, even if we choose Leighton to be a woman.

Screen in Attached files
Cheers.

For example:
I was at school.

How bizarre. I'm not sure what change I made that could result in this.
very entertaining game, but there needs to be a Cooldown on encounters, getting raped after getting raped then getting raped few times more in a row is just Frustrating(can also be an option in settings).
also, it would be great if you could pull away from behind, like refuse, suggest an other position or something, maybe as a dominant action.

thanks
Thanks.

Allure has a huge impact on the chance of lewd events occurring. So getting stripped and cummed on makes further encounters more likely until you can get to safety. Maybe the bar @g659039 mentioned should extend further. Or maybe cum and/or nudity should have a smaller impact.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
The game isn't clear where content can be found yet, and it is a problem. Once the clothing system is in place, more exotic items will be locked by and point toward content, to give some indication as to where it can be found. I fear it will remain something of a problem so long as the game is in development though.
It would be hard to guide player, at the same time not removing the element of surprise and spontaneity, that adds so much to the thrill of events. Maybe something like a thought coming out from the head of our character e.g: "You feel that this place will not surprise you anymore" or "you feel that your relationship with * will not go any further".

One thing I perceive it as a bug - going to the cheats menu and return has the effect of re-entering the current location or sometimes interrupts the event, are you planning to correct it?

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
One thing I perceive it as a bug - going to the cheats menu and return has the effect of re-entering the current location or sometimes interrupts the event, are you planning to correct it?
True.
It happens when using the "confirm" option, not "cancel".
It seems to advance certain events, and completely change others, as if jumping randomly. If I use it when just standing around somewhere (not in the middle of an event, or with a NPC around), it seem to trigger events.
(note to us: there's a fair warning that cheats might affect the game lol)

R4d6

Jul 17, 2018
Well, since using the cheat menu count as an action, and that encounters are probably calculated after the action, when you press the "Confirm" button, you get an event, and it doesn't happen with the "Cancel" button because it make so that, for the game, you never pressed the "Cheat" button.

At least, that what I think happens.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Minor bug: At the cafe, dancing does not advance time.
If started a cafe shift at 17:00 and dance for that shift then when the shift is over it is still 17:00.

Engelstein

Feb 17, 2018
Shoutout to @Vrelnir I really love the fact that you are so involved with the game. I've seen you posting here, on 8chan and other forums; answering questions regarding the game and interacting with users. Not enough developers imo do that and I just want you to know I appreciate it and keep up the great work!

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
It would be hard to guide player, at the same time not removing the element of surprise and spontaneity, that adds so much to the thrill of events. Maybe something like a thought coming out from the head of our character e.g: "You feel that this place will not surprise you anymore" or "you feel that your relationship with * will not go any further".

@R4d6 is right. In order to enact the changes made on the cheat menu, everything on the page before it needs to trigger again. The game was never built to accomodate this, and I considered disabling the cheat menu outside of a handful of locations I knew would be safe. I decided to against that in the end, and added a warning instead. I figured people would prefer the choice.
Minor bug: At the cafe, dancing does not advance time.
If started a cafe shift at 17:00 and dance for that shift then when the shift is over it is still 17:00.
Cheers.
Shoutout to @Vrelnir I really love the fact that you are so involved with the game. I've seen you posting here, on 8chan and other forums; answering questions regarding the game and interacting with users. Not enough developers imo do that and I just want you to know I appreciate it and keep up the great work!
Thank you! I enjoy the interaction. Although 8chan is one of the few places I haven't posted. I do read the thread there though, and may post in the future.
What exacly "Cover your face" action do?
@DrunkMonkGar is correct.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
I got visual bug during an incident with slimes in a bathtub, while cumming; see Attached files

4.50 star(s) 182 Votes