Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Stay away from the sausages.
Weeell... there are lots of suggestive mushrooms :p

Now seriously, I didn't find any real use for them -yet-, but they could be useful for penis tfs.
Much like breast "levels", they could have different levels of growth/shrinkage.
Even if they don't have real use in sex scenes (tho it would make sense for pain-trauma-stress-arousal-traits and/or more. Of course It would imply a lot of coding... :S), they could be useful for other things.
Too big or too little, and you could have the same effects of a chastity belt, without wearing one (basically you can't use it, helpful for keeping virginity, and because it's a kink in itself). Or, the player can use it on others.

are several similar problems with soft mode I need to iron out. Thanks for the information.
Yeah, it tends to conflict with events and situations in which you get out by exhausting a stat.
I just did the Compound interrogation in normal mode, I guess in soft mode could get broken too (since pain-stress-trauma barely change in soft mode).
((speaking of, is there more content for the Compound aside of getting caught and stealing? Or is it planned?))

Gotta love how you're treated as "a terror" by teachers, when in reality your character is a total victim.
Great work there, with the different combinations of popularity and study *double thumbs up*

• Thinking Face
Reactions: atur

Radial

Sep 29, 2017
Could there be a "reset location" in the cheats menu?
Just to reset flags/location in case we get stuck, like in a whale during soft mode

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
While sex animation my character is pictures as fully nude even if I still have clothes worn.
While pain ratio getting to high to make any move there is no way to do anything to the end of act even with max statistics!

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
The writing for the unique NPC content is really good, they feel like they have unique distinct personalities, even the ones we haven't seen much of yet eg avery is nice but also attracted/interested in the PC, mason is protective of the PC and takes their responsibilities seriously, eden likes the PC but has little respect for their feelings and isn't afraid to use violence to get what they want, harper is unethical, develops feelings for and tries to take advantage of the PC but prefers a non violent approach etc etc. It's unusual to see this in a game, often there's just 2 personalities: rapist and not rapist lol. Excited to see them get further fleshed out. The added content for Dr Harper was great
Thank you! I've tried to keep each unique NPC distinct, and I'm glad to hear it's coming across well.
So I heard being an awoo makes you a little dumber or more hostile by default? Is that true?
Being an awoo makes you less submissive, but not dumber.
Weeell... there are lots of suggestive mushrooms :p

Now seriously, I didn't find any real use for them -yet-, but they could be useful for penis tfs.
Much like breast "levels", they could have different levels of growth/shrinkage.
Even if they don't have real use in sex scenes (tho it would make sense for pain-trauma-stress-arousal-traits and/or more. Of course It would imply a lot of coding... :S), they could be useful for other things.
Too big or too little, and you could have the same effects of a chastity belt, without wearing one (basically you can't use it, helpful for keeping virginity, and because it's a kink in itself). Or, the player can use it on others.

Yeah, it tends to conflict with events and situations in which you get out by exhausting a stat.
I just did the Compound interrogation in normal mode, I guess in soft mode could get broken too (since pain-stress-trauma barely change in soft mode).
((speaking of, is there more content for the Compound aside of getting caught and stealing? Or is it planned?))

Gotta love how you're treated as "a terror" by teachers, when in reality your character is a total victim.
Great work there, with the different combinations of popularity and study *double thumbs up*
Thanks for the ideas, and the kind words.

That's all there is to the compound at the moment. There are plans to expand it.
is the submissive trait only available in normal mode?
It's available in soft mode, but much harder to get. You need to choose enough submissive actions outside of encounters, and it's not clear which actions count.
Could there be a "reset location" in the cheats menu?
Just to reset flags/location in case we get stuck, like in a whale during soft mode
Good idea.
While sex animation my character is pictures as fully nude even if I still have clothes worn.
While pain ratio getting to high to make any move there is no way to do anything to the end of act even with max statistics!
The animations for clothes while your character is moving back and forth aren't yet complete, so the clothes just vanish. Thanks for the reminder.

Pain is a "health" bar of sorts. High stats will make it easier to manage, but won't make you immune. That said, more actions while disabled by pain are on the cards.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
One more thing, if we choose boy, sex animation with dog works but for wolf its looks like with human

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
If we get a boy in dress NPC Reaction when find out we got a penis really change anything? I would like if it could be set in the options that let us set this on always be positive / always negative / percentage

Reactions: switchpincher

Wveth

May 2, 2018
Here is cheat mod for 0.1.19.0
Added only cheat page, nothing else. Html only - you will need "img" folder from unmoded version to play with images.

If you get "Fatal error" on startup - you need to allow cookies. How you do it depends on browser... and some browser add-ons can block cookies too...

Edit 8: updated mod to 0.1.23.2 (Official cheats are on "Default" tab of cheat page)

Hey, every time I try to use the cheat version, I get a fatal error. Any idea?

Wveth

May 2, 2018
The doctor in the asylum told me that I was voluntarily seducing people and not being raped. But I had only been raped up to that point. Is that just a fixed event or is the doctor supposed to change what they say depending on how you've acted?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
The doctor in the asylum told me that I was voluntarily seducing people and not being raped. But I had only been raped up to that point. Is that just a fixed event or is the doctor supposed to change what they say depending on how you've acted?
I think it's the doctor trying to make you think that you're voluntarily having sex in order to corrupt you. So it doesn't matter how you've acted it will always be the same language in the events.

Reactions: Wveth

Wveth

May 2, 2018
I think it's the doctor trying to make you think that you're voluntarily having sex in order to corrupt you. So it doesn't matter how you've acted it will always be the same language in the events.
Oh, duh. Of course, that makes sense. Thanks.

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
Oh, duh. Of course, that makes sense. Thanks.
The doctor also tries to convince you that your an exhibitionist lying about people tearing your clothes off, and that your cuts and bruises are self-inflicted. Your options are "That's not true!" or something like "I don't remember." even if you have level 5 exhibitionism and really wanted to answer "well, yeah. Why do the orderlies in this asylum keep making me put on clothes!?!"

Reactions: Wveth

L7Bear

May 29, 2017
No matter how much I play this game, there is always something new to surprise me.

I just discovered what happens if you show up at the boys' locker room while naked. Unfortunately, the Exhibitionism 5 option (Enter) throws an error:
Error: macro <<delinquency>> does not exist.

This same error occurs if you choose to masturbate instead and get caught, and then try that Exhibition 5 option (Enter)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
No matter how much I play this game, there is always something new to surprise me.
I think the same.
I was playing on soft mode, and was amazed at how much there was, and I was just scratching the tip of the iceberg.
Then switched to normal, because I was having some issues... just to find how much I was actually missing of that tip (insert nasty joke if you want lol)

Anyways, to make a useful post...

Can't seems to unlock content for the school headmistress, or the doctor.
The headmisstress either spanks my ass to oblivion, or says it's a minor punishment, and lets me go. But I've read there is some content (and the hints are clear) about some lewd photossooting... so, what the treshold to unlock the stuff?
The doctor just checks me, and says "everything is okay" and lets me go. Gave me some pills, but no matter if I high or low control, she just lets me go... so, same question as the headmistress.
(there's also an Asylum?)

Reactions: L7Bear

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
Can't seems to unlock content for the school headmistress, or the doctor.
The headmisstress either spanks my ass to oblivion, or says it's a minor punishment, and lets me go. But I've read there is some content (and the hints are clear) about some lewd photossooting... so, what the treshold to unlock the stuff?
The doctor just checks me, and says "everything is okay" and lets me go. Gave me some pills, but no matter if I high or low control, she just lets me go... so, same question as the headmistress.
(there's also an Asylum?)
When you are getting spanked by the headmaster/headmistress, there isn't that much else in the spanking scene. You can make them cum by either cheating to reduce your pain to zero while stroking/moaning them every few turns (the reason is that once you apologise, they will stop hitting you but they will say that you have learnt your lesson before this threshold is reached - and if you are in too much pain, you won't be able to control your actions to arouse them enough).

I don't know what the unlocking point is but... I believe you get the photoshoot/blackmail option once you reach you reach enough Exhibitionism/Sex/Fame. Don't think there isn't any explicit sex option with the headmaster added at this time.

You can only have sex with the Doctor when you get to the Asylum and he deems you 'cured' (I believe it's zero trauma and stress). You will have the option to 'Let it happen' or 'Shove away'. If you shove away, he doesn't force you and lets you go out of the asylum without the sexy timez.

Reactions: L7Bear

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
You can make them cum by either cheating to reduce your pain to zero while stroking/moaning them every few turns
Cheat button is not avaible while sex act, so how do you do this?

Blackmail option you get after open a letter you receive during classes. And go to office while there is noone and login. But there is only two options I see with max stats take his/her watch to sold it and second option I dont really know what mean.

I got to the Asylum after being rape/lose consciousness multipletimes.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Someone know precisely the result of science projects, which should I choose? In "Local phalli" its written "make you more famous" what do it means, give me reputation both for teachers and peers? What really hight/bad reputation affects the game?

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
In "Local phalli" its written "make you more famous" what do it means, give me reputation both for teachers and peers?
Tolerably sure that'll give you no small amount of rep as a sexual deviant for obvious reasons.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes