drogarmythos

Aug 2, 2018
Really fun game, but man is this rough. seriously, why is everyone in this town so rapey? i can't walk down the street without someone trying to force my character.
i must say though, that i really like the dynamics of the game, its really quite an interesting system. so good job on that.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Btw, is it possible to get an option to turn off, being taken to that hospital camp, in the forest? It was fun enough the first time, but it's way too hard to get out, and takes too much time. Maybe in the future, if there comes more story/events to it.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
does the game still have no way to act offensively after you beat some one in a fight (I.E. can you not rape/rob some one after beating them in a fight?) the last time I played this you could only run away.
Afraid not, for the most part. The focus is on the struggle itself. That said, there are occasional situations where you can take revenge. There's a scene in English where you sexually torture someone.
this game is beautiful,
i think im in love.
Thank you!
Really fun game, but man is this rough. seriously, why is everyone in this town so rapey? i can't walk down the street without someone trying to force my character.
i must say though, that i really like the dynamics of the game, its really quite an interesting system. so good job on that.
That's great to hear, thanks.
Btw, is it possible to get an option to turn off, being taken to that hospital camp, in the forest? It was fun enough the first time, but it's way too hard to get out, and takes too much time. Maybe in the future, if there comes more story/events to it.
Maybe. I was concerned that railroading characters with high trauma to the asylum would get boring, but I wasn't sure how freqently it would happen.
If you don't mind me asking, is it the same character who keeps being sent there, or new characters?

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
How do i get bigger tits?
They will grow naturally over the course of the game. If you want to speed up the process the chest parasites from the sewers will make them grow faster, or you can get them enlarged at the hospital. The boob job costs a lot of money though.

I'm not 100% sure if the following is true or not, but it seems my character's breasts grew faster once I lost all my purity and became a succubus. I could be wrong though.

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
I'm not 100% sure if the following is true or not, but it seems my character's breasts grew faster once I lost all my purity and became a succubus. I could be wrong though.
That is indeed true. You don't need to go all the way to succubus, but lower purity will speed up breast growth.

Blood58

Nov 21, 2017
For chest parasites, keep traveling the manhole canals (and subsequently slipping in). Your shirt will be damaged, and eventually you'll get chest parasites.

For the lower set, there's a chance of them spawning when you make a seaweed skirt on the rock in the ocean.
Thank you for the help, I appreciate it.

Aug 24, 2017
>Release Date: 2019-01-01
>Thread Updated: 2018-12-25

Am i missing some thing with those dates? Isn't this telling me it came out in January, on the first, in 2019... So, yesterday. But last update was Dec. 25 of last month?

what am i misreading?

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
>Release Date: 2019-01-01
>Thread Updated: 2018-12-25

Am i missing some thing with those dates? Isn't this telling me it came out in January, on the first, in 2019... So, yesterday. But last update was Dec. 25 of last month?

what am i misreading?
Sorry, was tired. Flipped the dates

CATCH PHRASE

Aug 21, 2017
kissing Robin when she enters your room starts off the sex with
"The 0 girl" not "Robin"
Also can't get her to do it again.

Reactions: atur

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
If you don't mind me asking, is it the same character who keeps being sent there, or new characters?
I have tried it multiple times in 1 game, but often i just restart the game every time i play, so i get new characters. I can imagine people that don't make new characters everytime, might be sent there more often than me though. I often passout, and get sent to the hospital.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
I can't get enough of this game to be honest, but I kind of wish there were more NPCs. But even more than that? I kinda wish there were more "branching" events between two different NPCs crossing paths. Like, say you're with Robin and you two are a thing by this point, but Whitney comes across them, and on the sidelines, you've just been submitting to him, what would the situation be like?

Just something I kind of wish would be explored. ;):whistle:

Reactions: Fer99

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
kissing Robin when she enters your room starts off the sex with
"The 0 girl" not "Robin"
Also can't get her to do it again.
Cheers.
I have tried it multiple times in 1 game, but often i just restart the game every time i play, so i get new characters. I can imagine people that don't make new characters everytime, might be sent there more often than me though. I often passout, and get sent to the hospital.
Thanks for the information.
I can't get enough of this game to be honest, but I kind of wish there were more NPCs. But even more than that? I kinda wish there were more "branching" events between two different NPCs crossing paths. Like, say you're with Robin and you two are a thing by this point, but Whitney comes across them, and on the sidelines, you've just been submitting to him, what would the situation be like?

Just something I kind of wish would be explored. ;):whistle:
I'm glad to hear it.

NPCs interacting like that would be fun to explore. I need to be careful though, as that sort of thing can get very complicated quickly. If I'm cautious I think it would add a lot to the game.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
NPCs interacting like that would be fun to explore. I need to be careful though, as that sort of thing can get very complicated quickly. If I'm cautious I think it would add a lot to the game.
That's what I'm saying! Being cautious in doing that would be necessary, but if pulled off right? It adds PLENTY more to the game, and more room for reaction to what you do, again, opening up for more possibilities! :D

JaneTheQueen

Jun 24, 2017
cant wait for more actions to be added i hope they add a Futa start so you dont needa buy breast and it calls you a guy+have both genitalia and I just wish your boobs chage size on the side screen . because it makes no sense having massive hits and then it shows u being flat

Mechonyo

Apr 1, 2018
I really love where this game is going.
I don't really see many developers, that reply to comments which can be added to the game or just to thank them, that there like the Game. I really hope that the development of the game goes smoothe till the end.

I can imagine that this Game, when it hits 1.0, will be really good for what it is.
But i have a question about the final version of this Game: Will it cost something in the end? Or will it stay free?

I know that the Game is not near the end, but it would be nice to hear the thoughts about it.
(I am sorry if this question was allready been answered.)

Reactions: Fer99 and KekKoo

Abrams

Dec 30, 2017
how do i get the other NPCs in the game to like/do something with them? i already know how to do doctor harper, the strip club owner (not brothel), and the dance instructor, but all the other ones are on "no strong opinion of you" and want to change that. any walkthrough on it (on any of them) would be great. and great game by the way

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes