Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Wait, what?
WTH is this game?

How come I've never heard anything about it before?
It's probably the best Twine game I've played, and would even gone as far as say it's proably one of the best game of this genre I've played!
Seriously. Just found it casually last night, and I've spent the whole night playing non stop... just to find I haven't even scratched the main content.

Aside of the incredible amount of content (which has so many optional paths that'll let us find pretty much anything we want), the game itself is quite intuitive, and stable. I didn't found any real bugs, or any type of weirdness.

Honestly, I couldn't find anything I didn't liked (well, aside of some fetishes I'm not interested, but are easily disabled), and it has pretty much every thing I DO like. Un-f**g-believable.

The only "problems" I've found, is that I got stuck at some points and had to reload. Not because of bugs, but because certain conditions:

-I went down the sewers. Got carried away by the flow, right to the sea because I'm relalively weak and small. Once in the sea, I couldn't return. I don't mind getting fucked by dozens of critters on the way, of course, but I couldn't simply return, as the tides kept droving me back no matter what. There's an encounter where you get "fished" by two guys, and get fucked... I thought it was the way back, but no, seems they threw me away back at the sea.
My suggestion would be to make that encounter the way back passage.
-Something similar happens with Eden at the forest.
Got hunted, spent some time, and wanted to get back... but I couldn't get past the beach/changing rooms. Basically, I can't return because I'm naked (or not allowed to walk around in a swimswuit), so I'm locked there.
My sugestion would be to have the option to make some leafs-clothes and walk away (with the obvios consecuences).

Anyways... gotta go, I have to keep playing! :D

Largo

Jul 29, 2017
Hi,

I got a new error, when trying to enter boy’s changing room at 14:04 on a week day while being naked, if I select option "Enter (0:05) | + Delinquency | Exhibitionism 5":

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: macro <<delinquency>> does not exist.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:157008:19348
handler/<@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:157010:4525
value/<@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:157009:21923
r/<@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:157006:28361
t/<@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:157006:28137
dispatch@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:60:10263
add/q.handle@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:60:8325

Hope this helps

W65

May 31, 2018
Wait, what?
WTH is this game?

It's probably the best Twine game I've played, and would even gone as far as say it's proably one of the best game of this genre I've played!
Seriously. Just found it casually last night, and I've spent the whole night playing non stop... just to find I haven't even scratched the main content.

Aside of the incredible amount of content (which has so many optional paths that'll let us find pretty much anything we want), the game itself is quite intuitive, and stable. I didn't found any real bugs, or any type of weirdness.

Honestly, I couldn't find anything I didn't liked (well, aside of some fetishes I'm not interested, but are easily disabled), and it has pretty much every thing I DO like. Un-f**g-believable.

The only "problems" I've found, is that I got stuck at some points and had to reload. Not because of bugs, but because certain conditions:

-I went down the sewers. Got carried away by the flow, right to the sea because I'm relalively weak and small. Once in the sea, I couldn't return. I don't mind getting fucked by dozens of critters on the way, of course, but I couldn't simply return, as the tides kept droving me back no matter what. There's an encounter where you get "fished" by two guys, and get fucked... I thought it was the way back, but no, seems they threw me away back at the sea.
Got hunted, spent some time, and wanted to get back... but I couldn't get past the beach/changing rooms. Basically, I can't return because I'm naked (or not allowed to walk around in a swimswuit), so I'm locked there.
My sugestion would be to have the option to make some leafs-clothes and walk away (with the obvios consecuences).

Man, I would've given you a heads-up if I'd known.

You know, I think there actually is a way to fashion makeshift clothing, but I can only remember seeing it in one of the other major forest encounters. Maybe someone else remembers if it'll work with Eden's scenario, too.

Armelle69

Dec 2, 2018
Quite fun, and the choices we make at the beginning do matter (abort fetishes we don't want for exemple).
There's a good "soft" mode that is much more pleasant to play, xithout being stucked for life in a screwed way.

But I have a question : why asking us at the beginning the size of the breast, if the character stays necessarily flat.
If this is a choice, and not a bug, why do we have that choice at the beginning ?

W65

May 31, 2018
Quite fun, and the choices we make at the beginning do matter (abort fetishes we don't want for exemple).
There's a good "soft" mode that is much more pleasant to play, xithout being stucked for life in a screwed way.

But I have a question : why asking us at the beginning the size of the breast, if the character stays necessarily flat.
If this is a choice, and not a bug, why do we have that choice at the beginning ?
The images don't show the breasts being larger, but I guess they actually are.

I imagine it's going to be a lot of work getting alternate breast sizes drawn/edited in for the body, all the clothes, etc. Hopefully it's a thing that'll be worked on, but I imagine it's not a high priority.

EDIT: I should say, that is, that I don't remember any larger-breasted assets being in the game data last time I looked. I could be totally wrong.

Reactions: Armelle69

PlayDat

Sep 18, 2017

I believe you can get implants at the hospital (expensive, didn't try yet), and second, altough i'm not sure, you can get breast/clit parasites when naked in the sewers at a random chance. If i'm not mistaken, those breast parasites should grow breast size over time, just like the hair pin grows hair over time, but slowly.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Actully i'm pretty sure it takes around a week for them to grow the size you want. It always starts out flat. Not just looking flat, but also in console you can see BreastSize = 0.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018

I imagine it's going to be a lot of work getting alternate breast sizes drawn/edited in for the body, all the clothes, etc. Hopefully it's a thing that'll be worked on, but I imagine it's not a high priority.

EDIT: I should say, that is, that I don't remember any larger-breasted assets being in the game data last time I looked. I could be totally wrong.
Your boobs in the image when you are on all fours get bigger but only until a certain point (large maybe) and then stay the same size, and also you get comments about them if they are really big by npcs

Granola2975

Feb 3, 2018

You are selecting the maximum size in the start screen, not your desired size.

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Man, I would've given you a heads-up if I'd known.

You know, I think there actually is a way to fashion makeshift clothing, but I can only remember seeing it in one of the other major forest encounters. Maybe someone else remembers if it'll work with Eden's scenario, too.
About this.. This already exists ;D You can climb the onto the docks, and get up that way, or you can click ontop of the rocks, and make EXACTLY
I mentioned the leaf-clothes, because I knew there was a way to make them. But damned if I could find the spot :p
(When running away from Eden, I can make it to the beach -were you can try to dress to no avail- or down to the waterfall, nothing else 'cept going back to the woods. Not sure if I missed the spot to make the damned seaweed clothes lol)

Your boobs in the image when you are on all fours get bigger but only until a certain point (large maybe) and then stay the same size, and also you get comments about them if they are really big by npcs
This.It shows boobs on the doggy pic (basically: flat-chested model, or bbobs. Didn't see any size change beyond)
It does changes the description of some events, tho.

Two more doubts:
-I've unlocked Doren's apartment (the English teacher?), but I couldn't find it on the map. And now I don't event remember where it said it was...
-Also, accepted to pay for Robin's rent to Bailey, but didn't got any love letter (and she has max love)

xxx_chris2018

Oct 29, 2018
In the changelog, it talks about the "Visually Disturbed" trait, but I can't figure out how your character gets that and it can't just be added from the cheat menu. Anyone know about this?

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
cant wait for more actions to be added i hope they add a Futa start so you dont needa buy breast and it calls you a guy+have both genitalia and I just wish your boobs chage size on the side screen . because it makes no sense having massive hits and then it shows u being flat
I do plan on adding a futa start. I'm not sure if it should also be attainable through play.
I really love where this game is going.
I don't really see many developers, that reply to comments which can be added to the game or just to thank them, that there like the Game. I really hope that the development of the game goes smoothe till the end.

I can imagine that this Game, when it hits 1.0, will be really good for what it is.
But i have a question about the final version of this Game: Will it cost something in the end? Or will it stay free?

I know that the Game is not near the end, but it would be nice to hear the thoughts about it.
(I am sorry if this question was allready been answered.)
Thank you! I enjoy reading people's comments, and would feel bad if I didn't respond to them.

There are no plans to put the game behind a paywall.
how do i get the other NPCs in the game to like/do something with them? i already know how to do doctor harper, the strip club owner (not brothel), and the dance instructor, but all the other ones are on "no strong opinion of you" and want to change that. any walkthrough on it (on any of them) would be great. and great game by the way
Thanks. Most NPCs don't have a huge amount of content yet, and their opinion of you impacts nothing. Robin, Eden and Whitney are notable exceptions. Robin and Whitney you should run into through normal play. As for Eden,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait, what?
WTH is this game?

Thanks! You're very kind.

I know that it's possible to get stuck out at sea without high swimming, but I thought you'd pass out sooner or later and wake up on the shore or in hospital. That said, I do have plans for a more involved event that will "rescue" you.

If you're at the lake with no clothing, you can swim out a little and make clothes out of weeds that way.
Hi,

I got a new error, when trying to enter boy’s changing room at 14:04 on a week day while being naked, if I select option "Enter (0:05) | + Delinquency | Exhibitionism 5":

Apologies! An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: macro <<delinquency>> does not exist.

Stack Trace:
value@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:157008:19348
handler/<@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:157010:4525
value/<@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:157009:21923
r/<@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:157006:28361
t/<@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:157006:28137
dispatch@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:60:10263
add/q.handle@file:///path/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity/Degrees%20of%20Lewdity%200.1.23.3.html:60:8325

Hope this helps
Thanks a bunch. I'll have it fixed in the next update.

I'm glad you like it. As @DoomGoose points out, you're choosing the maximum possible breast size at character creation. Breasts can grow through a variety of ways as others mentioned.

I plan to add the ability to start with larger breasts though.

Breasts for the top left image are planned too. Hopefully coming in one of the next few updates.

I mentioned the leaf-clothes, because I knew there was a way to make them. But damned if I could find the spot :p
(When running away from Eden, I can make it to the beach -were you can try to dress to no avail- or down to the waterfall, nothing else 'cept going back to the woods. Not sure if I missed the spot to make the damned seaweed clothes lol)

This.It shows boobs on the doggy pic (basically: flat-chested model, or bbobs. Didn't see any size change beyond)
It does changes the description of some events, tho.

Two more doubts:
-I've unlocked Doren's apartment (the English teacher?), but I couldn't find it on the map. And now I don't event remember where it said it was...
-Also, accepted to pay for Robin's rent to Bailey, but didn't got any love letter (and she has max love)
You can find Doren's flat on Barb Street. They only show up for an hour at 16:00.

As for Robin's love note, they also need low trauma and a little bit of lust to prompt them.
In the changelog, it talks about the "Visually Disturbed" trait, but I can't figure out how your character gets that and it can't just be added from the cheat menu. Anyone know about this?
High trauma makes you Visibly Disturbed.

RNDM

Engaged Member
Mar 10, 2018
I do plan on adding a futa start. I'm not sure if it should also be attainable through play.
Given the transformations *already* in the game merely growing a dick seems positively pedestrian. Given the general character of the setting I wouldn't be surprised if you could get one from a reaction to food additives... :v

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I know that it's possible to get stuck out at sea without high swimming, but I thought you'd pass out sooner or later and wake up on the shore or in hospital. That said, I do have plans for a more involved event that will "rescue" you.

If you're at the lake with no clothing, you can swim out a little and make clothes out of weeds that way.
Nevermind.
I was playing on soft mode, which I guess is better for a player that already knows the game, and wants a quick run.
On normal mode, things make much more sense, and I don't miss out on content :D

can find Doren's flat on Barb Street. They only show up for an hour at 16:00.

As for Robin's love note, they also need low trauma and a little bit of lust to prompt them.
They appeared after switching to normal mode and reloading, thanks!

It would be useful to have a list of "unlocked" NPCs at the social tab (with their locations listed).
Or have them tagged as "events".
For example, we have listed the doctor's appointment; it could be useful to have listen the other in a similar way:
"Doren, the english teacher, will listen to you at his flat on Barb Street if you need"
"Eden is looking for you at the woods"
"Charlie will teach you dance at X street" (sorry, still not memorized the locations :p
This way, we get to know who we've unlocked, and what's happening with them, more or less. Sort of a reminder!

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hey Vrelnir! First of all - thanks for this great game, it's a shame I didn't find it earlier, it's truly amazing!
Do you have a discord server, and if you don't - do you have any plans on making it? Thanks.
Thanks, glad you like it!

I do have a discord server:
All are welcome to join.
Given the transformations *already* in the game merely growing a dick seems positively pedestrian. Given the general character of the setting I wouldn't be surprised if you could get one from a reaction to food additives... :v
Stay away from the sausages.
Nevermind.
I was playing on soft mode, which I guess is better for a player that already knows the game, and wants a quick run.
On normal mode, things make much more sense, and I don't miss out on content :D

They appeared after switching to normal mode and reloading, thanks!

It would be useful to have a list of "unlocked" NPCs at the social tab (with their locations listed).
Or have them tagged as "events".
For example, we have listed the doctor's appointment; it could be useful to have listen the other in a similar way:
"Doren, the english teacher, will listen to you at his flat on Barb Street if you need"
"Eden is looking for you at the woods"
"Charlie will teach you dance at X street" (sorry, still not memorized the locations :p
This way, we get to know who we've unlocked, and what's happening with them, more or less. Sort of a reminder!
There are several similar problems with soft mode I need to iron out. Thanks for the information.

Listing unlocked areas and meetings with NPCs like that makes total sense.

Reactions: Papa Ernie

vinner

Mar 14, 2018
The writing for the unique NPC content is really good, they feel like they have unique distinct personalities, even the ones we haven't seen much of yet eg avery is nice but also attracted/interested in the PC, mason is protective of the PC and takes their responsibilities seriously, eden likes the PC but has little respect for their feelings and isn't afraid to use violence to get what they want, harper is unethical, develops feelings for and tries to take advantage of the PC but prefers a non violent approach etc etc. It's unusual to see this in a game, often there's just 2 personalities: rapist and not rapist lol. Excited to see them get further fleshed out. The added content for Dr Harper was great

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes