Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Cheat button is not avaible while sex act, so how do you do this?
There are other ways to cheat than the cheat button..
If you use chrome you can enter the console, and write " SugarCube.State.active.variables.<variable> " to both see values and edit them. for example: " SugarCube.State.active.variables.money = 999999 "

Reactions: RAP21

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
One more thing, if we choose boy, sex animation with dog works but for wolf its looks like with human
Thanks for the heads up. Do you remember where this happened? I think it might be the same bug that causes futas to appear where they shouldn't.
If we get a boy in dress NPC Reaction when find out we got a penis really change anything? I would like if it could be set in the options that let us set this on always be positive / always negative / percentage
There's a chance they become angry when they find out.
No matter how much I play this game, there is always something new to surprise me.

I just discovered what happens if you show up at the boys' locker room while naked. Unfortunately, the Exhibitionism 5 option (Enter) throws an error:
Error: macro <<delinquency>> does not exist.

This same error occurs if you choose to masturbate instead and get caught, and then try that Exhibition 5 option (Enter)
Cheers. Found the problem and have it fixed for the next update.
I think the same.
I was playing on soft mode, and was amazed at how much there was, and I was just scratching the tip of the iceberg.
Then switched to normal, because I was having some issues... just to find how much I was actually missing of that tip (insert nasty joke if you want lol)

Anyways, to make a useful post...

Can't seems to unlock content for the school headmistress, or the doctor.
The headmisstress either spanks my ass to oblivion, or says it's a minor punishment, and lets me go. But I've read there is some content (and the hints are clear) about some lewd photossooting... so, what the treshold to unlock the stuff?
The doctor just checks me, and says "everything is okay" and lets me go. Gave me some pills, but no matter if I high or low control, she just lets me go... so, same question as the headmistress.
(there's also an Asylum?)
@SH is right that the headteacher will try to blackmail you into a photoshoot once you become famous enough for sex. They may also rape you at this point. It's possible to turn things around to an extent, and consensually sex them for money.

You're sent to the asylum if you pass out and wake up in the hospital with the Visibly Disturbed trait. You get it by having high trauma. There's a bit more content with Harper outside the asylum too. If you keep going to the appointments things should progress some.

Reactions: L7Bear

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
I suggest to make hotkeys, continuously sliding the left bar to get the buttons tires, and more shortcuts in the forest, after being capture there it is almost impossible to play further. More thing; last I played I wasnt able to take off hunter`s leash, after asking permision to visit town hunter agree and nothing changes, after asking again hunter say need more trust..
What Lust do for Robin and Whitney? I got Love with Robin at max and Lust is oscillates between 1 and 0
What dominance do for Robin? Some options gives us - or + to it but in Socjal menu there is no such
What NPC have some content now? I spend much time with dance teacher and I feel like Iam just wasting time..

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
@SH is right that the headteacher will try to blackmail you into a photoshoot once you become famous enough for sex. They may also rape you at this point. It's possible to turn things around to an extent, and consensually sex them for money.

You're sent to the asylum if you pass out and wake up in the hospital with the Visibly Disturbed trait. You get it by having high trauma. There's a bit more content with Harper outside the asylum too. If you keep going to the appointments things should progress some.
Gotcha!

What Lust do for Robin and Whitney? I got Love with Robin at max and Lust is oscillates between 1 and 0
What dominance do for Robin? Some options gives us - or + to it but in Socjal menu there is no such
What NPC have some content now? I spend much time with dance teacher and I feel like Iam just wasting time..
I've edited the save and gave Robin and Whitney lots of lust (around 250, more or less what Eden seem to have)
With high lust, Robin seems to appear more often on it's own to fuck when you go to bed. It even appears twice if you go to bed several times.
But his/her lust decreases a lot. After 4-5 times she appears, lust is almost depleted, and it's near impossible to get it high back (aside of editing).

No clue about Whitney. Even with a ton of lust, she still does random things. If I'm correct, I think that what really matters with her is love and control, to advance her path.

I think Vrelnir said that control isn't implemented yet for others NPCs aside of Whitney and Eden.
Can't wait to have it in game, and get a variable ssytem of control/sub-dom combinations.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
There are other ways to cheat than the cheat button..
If you use chrome you can enter the console, and write " SugarCube.State.active.variables.<variable> " to both see values and edit them. for example: " SugarCube.State.active.variables.money = 999999 "
Are you able to find what command gives those damn heartshrooms and wolfshrooms? They are just impossible to collect

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
My Pain status suddenly gone, stuck on 0 and cant lift it even with Cheats, did I broked something? ;p

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
How? Notepad gives me randoms.
With this wonder of cheating:

It works with pretty much anything, it's awesome.

As always, backup your save first, just in case.
So far, I had zero problems.
(note: use the "save to disk" option of the game, and edit that, it's much easier.)

Reactions: g659039

Wveth

May 2, 2018
It's not everytime. It's just sometimes. I've tried it twice, over the past month or something.
It's every time for me. I've used it more than ten times, and I always get a fatal error if I don't clear my cookies first.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
How far relation with Eden go? I get full hearts on Eden but seems nothing changed since 3 hearts, status is adorable

Reactions: Mechonyo

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Version 0.1.24.0 is up on my blog!

How? Notepad gives me randoms.

What Wolf pack harmony and ferocity do? Getting max both will get all content or maximize opposites do something also?
Getting both to max will make your hunts more successful. Back at the cave, the events you get are based on the proportion of harmony to ferocity. High ferocity and low harmony gives you a more violent selection.
My Pain status suddenly gone, stuck on 0 and cant lift it even with Cheats, did I broked something? ;p
Did you enable soft mode?
How far relation with Eden go? I get full hearts on Eden but seems nothing changed since 3 hearts, status is adorable
You unlock the last piece of Eden content at 5 hearts, but it's just the ability to spend a week in town without it bothering them. There's more fun with Eden planned, but it's not an immediate priority.

Fallow Milk

Jun 24, 2017
With this wonder of cheating:

It works with pretty much anything, it's awesome.

As always, backup your save first, just in case.
So far, I had zero problems.
(note: use the "save to disk" option of the game, and edit that, it's much easier.)
Have you tried using the console cheating option? I reckon it's a lot faster that uploading it to edit via that website cause you can edit on the fly and don't need to save/load. I made a short guide in this post:

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
I've completed the science project "phalli measuring". Went completely fair and didn't sabotaged or flirted. I won. Then the apparently- common error of "no-delinquency" appeared. After that, my social popularity went to the floor, the terror of teachers and everyone avoids me. (no big deal because I could cheat them back up, but is worth mentioning. I've got that same error several other times)

Now something completely different...
1-Considering there are reputation scores, could it be possible to have nicknames? Could be based on sex reputations (and other things too, like being a trap, or having a chastity cage, or the opposite being too rough/though). Teachers wouldn't use them (most of them...) but students and generic NPCs could.

2-Something really silly and simple to add as generic events (considering you're considering body writing) is wall writings. They could happen as simple events (just for flavour) or having some effects (raising/lowering trauma-stress). I guess mostly could happen in bathrooms (maybe having an event in which you catch some pips writing something and deal with them). Could work better with nicknames, as it will be easier to write.

3-Just as you can pass time playing games with Robin, it could be cool to pass time searching the internet. Where, of course, you can find stuff of yourself. Could be that you find random things, or find that students actually made a blog of you. Useful to start some mini quest, or keep updated (or just past time aside of sleeping)

Fuzzcat

Oct 27, 2017
Have you tried using the console cheating option? I reckon it's a lot faster that uploading it to edit via that website cause you can edit on the fly and don't need to save/load. I made a short guide in this post:

Eh, I don't use Chrome, and I'm not code-savvy. Most likely I'll end up messing something. :p

I'm not in a rush to play, so I have no problems saving and editing on that link.
besides, it's much more clear and ordered, as it list everything in the game, and their scores.
I use it mostly when I want to try something very specific (like rising a NPC love/lust score), or lock/unlock certain event, but the official cheat system is enough for what I want usually.

ShiroGun

Oct 5, 2018
Please could you add the option to change the character's skin color? I think it would be interesting.

g659039

Apr 10, 2018
Thanks you for new update! Where is it, that "tentacle plains"? New hair colores are OK, but I'm used to my character old color, can I change it back some easy way? In img folder there is only red hairs ;o
"Did you enable soft mode?"
Yes, somehow soft mode is on, what will I miss with this option anyway, the Pain do only paralyzes us during meetings if I noticed well.
"There's more fun with Eden planned"
This is main problem to players - for such rich content game without detailed walkthrough, we do not know if something we do will eventually gives event or not.. but I bet that the appropriate signs in the game informing us that the events with the person or the place were running out would be too time-consuming and would slow down the updates..?

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes