fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
I like this game very much and would like to see it getting improved and with more content

Things I wish to see in the game
1. pregnancy
2. xray of the womb and ass next to her standing picture ... (cum fill level)
3. people cumming on you or your clothes when you wait or stay at some location
4. transformation into succubus/incubus
5. more slutty clothing options (cut and rip your clothes on purpose or buy very short stuff)
6. people finding out where you live and 'visit' you there (maybe by following a trail of cum)
7. option to invite people into your room and robin hearing you fucking people (ntr-ing robin in general or whoever you date)

quality of life improvements:
1. option to set size of pictures
2. icon of places from the map next to the location selection so its easier to see where you want to go
3. bigger map
4. option to buy taser or pepper spray for faster escape from rape (expensive and limited use maybe)

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
You can get the headmaster to blackmail you, yes? For the life of me, can't seem to get that to happen. Someone was saying it was about being recorded and now I have this stuff:
Fame
Sex: Notorious slut
Prostitution: Obscure
Rape: Notorious fucktoy
Bestiality: Known
Exhibitionism: Notorious flaunter
Overall: Notorious
Still nothing... :(
You might just need more fame. The requirement is very high. All fame contributes, with the exception of exhibitionism.

I set it so high as the event can be quite brutal.
I like this game very much and would like to see it getting improved and with more content

Things I wish to see in the game
1. pregnancy
2. xray of the womb and ass next to her standing picture ... (cum fill level)
3. people cumming on you or your clothes when you wait or stay at some location
4. transformation into succubus/incubus
5. more slutty clothing options (cut and rip your clothes on purpose or buy very short stuff)
6. people finding out where you live and 'visit' you there (maybe by following a trail of cum)
7. option to invite people into your room and robin hearing you fucking people (ntr-ing robin in general or whoever you date)

quality of life improvements:
1. option to set size of pictures
2. icon of places from the map next to the location selection so its easier to see where you want to go
3. bigger map
4. option to buy taser or pepper spray for faster escape from rape (expensive and limited use maybe)
Pregnancy and slutty clothing is planned. Succubus/incubus is already in the game. I've thought about adding small images of the PC's ass and genitals next to the avatar, it's in the maybe pile. I don't want the UI to become too cluttered. I've also considered moving the current close up shots there.

I'm surprised I haven't added an event where someone cums on you in the street yet.

I plan to improve the map, and make the location icons clickable if I can. Putting location icons next to their links isn't a bad idea at all. I've considered adding a rare one-use pepper spray item that'll let you auto-win an encounter.

Thanks for the ideas and suggestions.

KekKoo

Apr 4, 2018
This game is one of my most favorite text adventures ever. The last one I ever enjoyed so much was Newlife, and for me, the bar to reach that is pretty high. ^^;

Wveth

May 2, 2018
If more x-ray is added, please make it optional. I don't wanna have to look at it all the time >.<

Reactions: anonnom

firelover

Dec 28, 2018
Are there any events that are seasonal? I figured out you could skip time quite fast in the wolf den so I fast forwarded a bit to see what would happen. Tiurns out winter break does exist but there's no christmas or new year themed events. The next break happens in April which I assume is summer break, but I'm not sure if there's anything coded that's goes into effect based around that stuff, other than the breaks from school themselves.

RenStimpy

Oct 31, 2017
Yeah i have done that but I only got the nipple parasites. I have tried the same thing like fifty times and still have not gotten them.
I think you need to have no clothing on the area where you want the parasites - so no top = nipple, no bottom = clit.

It's random chance, not sure if save scumming helps.

I know you can get parasites in the sewers, and when putting on the seaweed tops/bottoms at the beach, and at the lake. I think if you get stripped in the forest, you can make leaf coverings and get parasites there as well.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
When you wake up, there should be an option to continue sleeping. It's annoying when you go to bed by 21:00 you're forced to sleep 2 times, as school is by 7:00, and you'll wake up by 5:00. Of course some people might just do something in that time in the morning, but i'd still like the option to continue sleeping.

Captain Ping

Jun 2, 2018
Also a question. One of the settings in the start of the game is " Likelihood of npcs having dark skin. " Can someone tell me what this does? There's no description of people to tell if they're white, black or yellow. The only thing i could think about is the black wolf?

hotforhairy

May 7, 2017
Game needs more images and clothing options. Game is good anyway without them but would gladly want to see them :)

Vrelnir

Game Developer
Nov 9, 2018
Hi,

I got an error on version 1.23:
Cheers.
This game is one of my most favorite text adventures ever. The last one I ever enjoyed so much was Newlife, and for me, the bar to reach that is pretty high. ^^;
I'm glad to hear that, thank you!
If more x-ray is added, please make it optional. I don't wanna have to look at it all the time >.<
Would you like the current x-ray to have a toggle?
Are there any events that are seasonal? I figured out you could skip time quite fast in the wolf den so I fast forwarded a bit to see what would happen. Tiurns out winter break does exist but there's no christmas or new year themed events. The next break happens in April which I assume is summer break, but I'm not sure if there's anything coded that's goes into effect based around that stuff, other than the breaks from school themselves.
No seasonal events yet. It's planned.
When you wake up, there should be an option to continue sleeping. It's annoying when you go to bed by 21:00 you're forced to sleep 2 times, as school is by 7:00, and you'll wake up by 5:00. Of course some people might just do something in that time in the morning, but i'd still like the option to continue sleeping.
That makes sense. I'll put it on the todo list.

Fer99

Jun 10, 2018
Also a question. One of the settings in the start of the game is " Likelihood of npcs having dark skin. " Can someone tell me what this does? There's no description of people to tell if they're white, black or yellow. The only thing i could think about is the black wolf?
It changes the color of the zoomed parts during sex

Rageparadox

Aug 15, 2018
basically when it shows you the xray when u are penitrated the human dick going inside you is a darker color. At least that us the only thing I have noticed.

4.50 star(s) 185 Votes